[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
11KB, 300x300px
Can anyone give me advice on where to start trading , helpful advice etc, thanks
>>
Short RUB, buy BTC.
>>
Try to buy when the price is low and sell when it's high. This will give you the most profit.
>>
>>1043056
What is this? I'm new to the trading game
>>
>>1043084
RUB is Russian ruble, BTC is bitcoin.
>>
>>1043083
How do you know if its going to get higher or not? Is that the risk?
>>
>>1043087
Thats why you only sell when it's high.
>>
>>1043087
>How do you know if its going to get higher or not?
It's quite obvious. Take a look at Russian economy, how do you think, will RUB go up or down?
>>
>>1043092
The usd/rub is on the rise at the moment
>>
>>1043094
Daytrading is for experienced traders, I would suggest you to avoid it.
>>
>>1043090
If it starts low, how would I know if its going to get high? Or higher?
>>
>>1043102
You don't sell if it goes lower...
You buy it low and sell it high.
>>
buy stocks in companies you would generally want to participate in their shareholders meetings, and use your shares for company input.
that is all
>>
>>1043094
Don't even start. You are going to have a bad time.
>>
>>1043108
I haven't started yet, just had a quick look, I'm assuming that wasn't the correct one
>>
>>1043110
The amount of leg work and effort it requires to simply break even over a long period of time is not worth it unless you are passionate about it. The fact you don't know what the ruble is doing simply from macro level international news is a red flag. You are competing against insiders, quants and governmental agencies so the only way to get any sort of edge is to have your fundamental and technical analysis spot on while having a strong understanding why and how markets move. You asking where to get information to trade is also another alarm bell. No one is going to be handing you information that you could just readily use. You need to be a self starter and figure it out yourself. If you don't even know where to start you are doomed to failure before you begin.
>>
>>1043115
I'm beginning to think this is not for me
>>
>>1043122
Good lad.
>>
>>1043131
I have a distant friend that has made reasonable progress with trading. The only reason I asked on here, I was intrigued
>>
>>1043132
What do you define as reasonable progress?
>>
>>1043151
Started with £400 and now hes upto 3grand
>>
>>1043158
That is nothing.
>>
File: advice1.jpg (75KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
advice1.jpg
75KB, 400x398px
>>1043044
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.