[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> come home drunk > buy $800 worth of toys r us gift cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: greedy_j3w.jpg (60KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
greedy_j3w.jpg
60KB, 600x377px
> come home drunk
> buy $800 worth of toys r us gift cards
> toys r us wont gift card 2 gift card
> can only buy merchandise

What can be done?
>>
Trade em for Bitcoin, then trade your Bitcoin back to whatever.

What else have you bought lately while drunk?
>>
>>1042179

Where would I list them for BitCoins?

> ~$1500 worth of pokemon cards from ebay
> ~$250 of twinkies
> ~$150 worth of headphones

I had to pawn the pokemon cards, ate the twinkies, and still have the headphones.
>>
>>1042184
localbitcoins.com, but you will have to jump through a lot of hoops if you're going to want to sell an egift card
>>
>>1042194

I have both physical and egift.

Is it worth the hoops to jump through?
>>
>>1042176
Just buy a couple of xboxes and sell them for similar to what you paid for them. That's your best hope.
>>
>>1042184

That's pretty great. Yeah there'll be alot of hoops and it could take ages to sell your gift cards but it was the only thing that came to mind
>>
File: image_8.jpg (522KB, 1280x1684px) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
522KB, 1280x1684px
How does this even happen
What compelled drunk you to do this, op
>>
>>1042202

I thought I'd make loads of money when Toys r Us went bankrupt by purchasing gift cards off eBay.

Now I have rent due.
>>
>>1042196
Not really, you're probably better off buying the xboxes like >>1042197 said.

You can sell the physical one easily if you have the receipt and you paid in cash.
>>
>>1042207

What would I do with the xboxs?

I've thought about craigslist, but I'm worried about scammers and cheapskates looking to waste my time.
>>
>>1042197
>Infinitely better than shitcoin.

Do this op. Fuck! Buy lego sets. They beat Wall St somehow. Stay away from bitcoin, because you make much more sensible financial decisions wasted than bitcoin will ever pan out to be.
>>
>>1042214

> Buy lego sets. They beat Wall St somehow.

Explain?
>>
>>1042216
Google it. Shit is weird, but i only stopped by to tell you to avoid bitcoin like herpes. You don't want herpes, right?
>>
>>1042220

Like this?

I'd dip into bitcoin if I'm going to be withdrawing right away. But if it's not worth the trouble, legos seem to be the next best thing.
>>
>>1042214
Bitcoin was the best performing currency in 2015. I guess you can burn your fiat for warmth once its worthless lol.

Enjoy your currency being printed endlessly, resulting in inflation and stealing your buying power.
>>
>>1042213
I don't know really. Maybe load up on some collectable toys from toys r us and try to turn this into something good lol. Research some toys and see what is coming out soon and what will sell out.
>>
>>1042224
Whatever man. Good luck with the one month long, 20 step, process of even opening an account to get involved with bitcoin; then, don't get burned fucking with hackers and heroin dealers as you play about with your super expensive and volcanicly volatile digital hash marks.

Best of luck, bro.
>>
>>1042233

As said, wont do it if it's not worth it. Dealing with localcoin isn't worth it to me, as I view it as craigslist.

I think my best options is >>1042228

I just don't know what to buy or what is about to come out.
>>
>>1042234

Can someone help me purchase a some lego sets that would be of some future value? Someone that's perhaps a lego buff/star wars buff.

I applicate the help and advice.
>>
Put them up on a selling website for slightly less than offer eg: $20 gift card for $18 will except paypal. You'll lose money but it's easier than trying to sell someone something they can easily walk to the shop and buy.
>>
File: lego_investment.png (43KB, 755x863px) Image search: [Google]
lego_investment.png
43KB, 755x863px
> this is happening
>>
That's a really funny looking Giraffe, especially coupled with your post. I chortled heartily.
>>
If anyone is interested, I'll ship em something from toys r us under $20.

> trips gets
>>
>>1042264

He knows he's makin' money.

To bad I'm going to price match all day.
>>
A fool and their money are soon parted...
>>
>>1042281

I mean, it's better than buying pointless things like an iPhone.

Maybe.

Who am I kidding, I'm retarded.
>>
File: deed.png (13KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
deed.png
13KB, 610x342px
It has been done.

Thank you everyone.
>>
Stop drinking
>>
>>1042330
I also agree. You sound like a waste of space and now you own a shit tonne of lego, a grown ass man...
>>
>>1042333

You're right, I should be on SSI & food stamps.
>>
>>1042233
>Retard still can't figure out how to use Bitcoin even with reddit tier guides spoonfeeding him every step of the way
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.