[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell Soft Shell Taco - 1.5oz Beef, .5oz lettuce, top off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Taco Bell

Soft Shell Taco - 1.5oz Beef, .5oz lettuce, top off with cheese.

Made in 10.7 seconds. That taco just cost .0242421875 dollars in labor.

Crunch Wrap Supreme - Tortilla wrap, 1.5oz Beef, .75oz Nacho Cheese Sauce, tostada shell, .5oz lettuce, .75oz sour cream, .5oz tomatoes, and folded in a patented 6 point fold.

Chipotle

Burrito - 15" tortilla, scoop of rice, scoop of meat, a little lettuce, salsa, cheese, and oh you want extra, no problem

Hard shell Taco - scoop of meat, and what else dude?

This is why Chipotle is a social meme. Not because their followers are as bad as a cult. Not because of the stupid twitter and facebook posts. But because they fail at being an actual real business. They are awesome at marketing. Fuck, give their CMO an award. They fail at the down and dirty, I have to turn a profit for not the 10th quarter in a row, but the 210th quarter in a row, side of business.

Will McDonalds/Taco Bell be around in 30 years? They might be on of the few left at all. Will Chipotle be around in 30 years?

Does anyone remember Cock Robin? I didnt think so
>>
>>1041366
Fair point. But think about how many times a day Chipotle does that. It's a different kind of business model. I've never seen a location that wasn't mobbed deep from open to close. And at least a ten dollar avg ticket to boot.
>>
>>1041379

Think of how much Taco Bell pays for their sterilized genetically engineered super lettuce. Now think about how much Chipotle pays for their organic, socially responsible, locally sustainable, lettuce.

Every Chipotle I have seen in the last few months has been a ghost town. It use to be how you said, but now, I can get food the second I walk up to the counter. Id say they are dam near as fast as Mcdonalds at this point
>>
>>1041366
you're getting 4 oz of rice, 4 oz of meat, 4 oz of beans, 4 oz of lettuce, 4 oz of cheese, and 4 oz of guac. a good manager can have his store make 15k on friday, 15k on saturday, and 15k on sunday.

you're getting maybe 2 oz of anything at taco bell. plus, a much, much lower quality product. a good manager can make 7.5k.

>they fail at being a real business
>the owners have gotten a lot of money thanks to CMG not being a real business

Though, I would wager that the owners are now milking CMG as price increases are no longer going to be valid for bringing in extra earnings for shareholders, and that lowering the quality of the product will start diminishing their demand at this point.
>>
>>1041389

I'm in DC and pre-norovirus outbreak or whatever the fuck, it was constantly crowded save for the last hour and maybe during opening (never had Chipotle early in the morning).

Ever since getting a Chick-Fil-A across the street, I can go into Chipotle at 5pm and practically get my order and walk out in less than three minutes nowadays.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.