[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: NOT ENGINEERING.jpg (377KB, 1944x1112px) Image search: [Google]
NOT ENGINEERING.jpg
377KB, 1944x1112px
Gatech btw
>>
top kuk
>>
>Engineering
>Not being a glorified wagecuck

Wow nice you make $150k/yr max with your years of experience and hard work on a project that earns 10's of millions yearly and the boss profiting from it doesn't know a hint of pre-calc.
>>
>>1041042

Thank you, I will.

-t. engineer
>>
>>1041042
Understand that $150k/year is more than triple what my parents made two years ago. My parents are regular wagecucks so desu I'm okay with this.
Also
>implying anyone wants to saturate the market with MORE business majors
>not wanting to contribute positively to industry and technology
Anyway, I want my work to be fulfilling, it's not all about the money. Developing low-impact plastics for packaging is my dream, so I'll suffer for it as the OP image suggests.
>>
>>1041064
The $150k/yr is if you're lucky and/or experienced.

Idk tho it really does seem like a little higher on the wagecuck ladder. Studying all this autistic math while the people profiting from your work don't know a single thing.
>>
>>1041662
You're acting like if he went business he could be the one making all that money, which isn't the case. The man at the top isn't at the top because of his degree, he's at the top because he has 25-40 more years of experience or he was born into it.
>>
>>1041680
This

People forget that engineering is for people born in lower middle class or below, and is a way of moving up for us. If you're from a rich, well-connected family, you would be retarded to go into engineering, unless you go into high-level engineering management.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 325x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 325x240px
>>1041042
>boss of engineering company not knowing engineering

>being this mad at a succesful individual

Oh you ;)
>>
>>1041042
Seriously... this board should be renamed /job/.

>>1040969
Fuck off with this, and take the accountants with you. When we need you, we all know where monster .com is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.