[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

china buying america

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 6426577_orig.jpg (43KB, 747x522px) Image search: [Google]
6426577_orig.jpg
43KB, 747x522px
I have a strange hunch that this and the august-flashcrash are a Chinese aggression on American assets.
>>
What?

China does not have the death grip on America's economy. We still have a pretty stable relationship, and I think we need to be more concerned with what is happening with this influx of bodies with ill intent to America's stability.
>>
>>1040895
yea, and then we blew the shit out of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_nOUru4lzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrA-vPOGVQ

we will probably go to war before we become wage slaves to the chinese, the jews will make us
>>
>>1040895

China's rich people are buying america so they can get the fuck out of china when their economy goes to shit or if they ever get on the parties bad side.
>>
China buys US currency in bulk and loans it back to the US, so that the US can then use that loaned currency to purchase Chinese produced goods.
>>
People were saying this about Japan in the 80s.

Now that I think about it there are a ton of similarities between now and the 80s economy wise.

Hopefully China doesn't absolutely melt down like Japan did.
>>
>>1041597

U.s. Prints money to buy Chinese goods and the Chinese loan the money back to the U.S in exchange for tiny amount of interest.

>U.S gets actual goods from printing peices of paper
>China gets more pieces of paper that can be printed at will

In some ways it looks like we are ripping them off but it's also shitty because it destroys our manufacturing.
>>
>>1041601

That's the thing though, China is far more self sustaining. The assets America gets out of this interaction are consumer junk. China doesn't even use the crap they sell to America, they have their own brands. Without America China would just manufacture for its own growing middle class
>>
>>1041607

Maybe. But they don't consume like we do.

Either way it's a debt loop I think they are too scared to try to break. Even if it would be better for everyone in the long run. A manufacturing boom in America would be glorious. We need trump to get elected because I think he's not afraid to slap tariffs on China.
>>
>>1041607
>The assets America gets out of this interaction are consumer junk. China doesn't even use the crap they sell to America, they have their own brands.
This is exactly why we have a huge trade deficit with China,

and also, we export building materials like steel and other shit to china so they can grow their economy even more,

while we buy the electronic jews and produce absolutely nothing

this is exactly why China is going to rekt us.
>>
File: 1380333410764.jpg (7KB, 206x237px) Image search: [Google]
1380333410764.jpg
7KB, 206x237px
>>1041586
Except the gold standard currency thing with China turned out to be complete bullshit as they've been selling off their gold reserves. The entire first video is complete crap.
>>
>>1042304
that's what you believe
>>
>>1042185
>produce nothing

Yeah except aircraft, anything technology, and a butt load of commodities.
>>
>>1042407
>Yeah except aircraft, anything technology, and a butt load of commodities.

which China produces itself, none of the crap they buy from the US, when TSLA tried to enter the chinese market he got BTFO because their own company is already the prime EV producer globally.

>>1040895
this is interesting, to say the least. not much information to say anything, but looking at some companies I am watching, I see some strange plays being done the last couple of weeks.
>>
>>1042407

The big problem there bud is our technology keeps walking off to china at an increasingly alarming rate and has been for the last 20 years.

A lot of Americans have gotten very rich off it.
>>
>>1041600
Analogies that are apples and oranges do not work.

China is different. They are far less productive. They are less educated. They have not exploited all their resources yet.

Japan in 1990 was richer per capita than every nation except America. China is $8,000 versus a world average of $7,000

Essentially they have a lot of natural growth that'll happen even if they go completely retarded.
>>
>>1042526
Generally free trade helps everyone, but China and India are examples where it's not as true.

As you pointed out they sell us manufactured goods, buy a few of our high tech products, copy them, and try to leapfrog our domestic industry.

They sell to us and buy everything they can domestically, unless it's so high tech they can't make it well. Hence the huge trade deficit.

>>1042407
That's our niche. But it doesn't change the 300 billion dollar trade deficit with China.
>>
>>1042185
China uses those materials to build housing blocks no one wants and more machines to produce consumer crap to the US. Meanwhile we don't have to pollute our nation or waste valuable labor and energy making shitty products. Our shit people are better used to serve the true producers in soul sucking service jobs in the US rather than pump out excessively expensive junk we can buy overseas.
>>
>>1042808
Their population is killing them. Within 40 years they'll be a desert due to overfarming.
>>
>>1042845
Doubtful. They actually are adding forest cover for the first time in many years since 2012.

Also, their population is peaking around 2030 and they are striking huge free trade deals with Canada and Australia for their produce.

Just remember that major crisis that kill everyone don't happen all that often. So buy bitcoin aimirite?

>>1042838
Pretty much. They do the work we don't do productively.
Yet, this does leave us at a strategic disadvantage if one day we need to manufacture a lot of stuff ourselves.
>>
Your hunch is wrong.

The August crash was smart money pulling out ahead of what we're in the start of now. Which is to say taking profits at the top of the fed created QE market bubble.

Going forward the best case scenario in the markets no longer continue to grow and trade sideways for a few years. That's best case scenario. Worst case is a 20-30% correction followed by a very slow (see normal) recovery.

I ignored all advice here and elsewhere the last year. I kept most of my wealth in cash which was the only thing that actually had a positive return last year. If you did the same just keep holding it. We're going to have an amazing opportunity in the next year while everyone else is selling to cover their ass, trying to save their capital.

This video related. From one of the men that actually helped to integrate China into world markets to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnIYZiWlaUY
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.