[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contacting clients via email

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Kara-no-Kyoukai-Quotes.png (341KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kara-no-Kyoukai-Quotes.png
341KB, 853x480px
So I have a big problem right now, no one responds to my emails.

I cold contact clients via email as my main way of reaching out to clients. The problem is no one returns my emails and I'm not sure what to do from here.

Anyone have any similar experience with b2b marketing or have any ideas on what I should do?
>>
>>1039839
What's the scale we're talking about here?

If it's a small business you're running which sells to other businesses:
- Phone calls.
- Depending on your industry: tradeshows and conventions.
- SEO
- Partner with someone established
>>
>>1039845
Very small scale, just me atm.

Is it normal for them just to now respond? Should I start doing phone calls or should I widened the net and email more people?
>>
Unless it benefits them, nobody will respond to emails.

Just the way things work
>>
>>1039839
pussy
>>
>>1039871
??????????
>>
>>1039854
I feel like my emails might not be very engaging or something, maybe I should email them more then once? Or call them or would that be a waste of time?
>>
File: Bulgari.jpg (22KB, 377x395px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgari.jpg
22KB, 377x395px
>>1039971

Post your template then...come on man. You're already wasting our time. LOL
>>
>>1039973
Well it's in Swedish but I'll give it a try...and you're right it's just I'm not the best with people over the phone...

translating template atm
>>
File: 1369071580912.jpg (256KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1369071580912.jpg
256KB, 1200x900px
>>1039974

Okay, sounds good. Yeah, you can't speak in abstract terms and expect accurate help in business. This isn't art class ;)
>>
>>1039973

My name is anon and I have a newly started film/photography company based here in (insert local town I live in)! Our specialty is filming and photography with the help of drones, using this technology we can offer real-estate brokers a unique perspective for their potential clients. Drone photography is already used throughout your industry so it felt natural to offer you our service.

More info is available at (my website) and I can be emailed at this email or you can call me at XXXXXXXX

>>1039975
How do I make it less shit?
>>
>>1039975
Btw I only email people who I know don't already use drone photography
>>
File: 1367431430354.jpg (38KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367431430354.jpg
38KB, 471x700px
>>1039981

Give me an example of who you are targeting with this product offering.
>>
>>1039983

I have a meeting in 5 minutes...so you might want to pick up the pace.
>>
>>1039985
Basically local real-estate brokers. Around 10 employees.

I could link you a website but they're all in Swedish. Basically local franchises.
>>
>>1039986
http://www.bjurfors se/sv/om-oss/vara-kontor/oresundsregionen/lund-centrum/
Is one of them
>>
>>1039989
>http://www.bjurfors se/sv/om-oss/vara-kontor/oresundsregionen/lund-centrum/

Okay, and who did you address the email to?
>>
>>1039991
No one in particular just their main email [email protected]

Should I be addressing it to someone`?
>>
>>1039987
>>1039981

Mate. A couple things.
- Your speciality of photography of real estate. End of story. Drones are also possible.
- There is no excuse why you can't do sales over the telephone, walk by, give them a flyer or whatever.
- You don't start a new company. You're an experienced photographer. And yes, as an experienced photographer you are setting up this company.

My dad who owns a business always says he doesn't do business with people who he hasn't drunk coffee with. Give that a thought. Drink a cup of coffee with them.
>>
>>1040003
*speciality is photography of real estate
>>
>>1040003
>- There is no excuse why you can't do sales over the telephone, walk by, give them a flyer or whatever.
>- You don't start a new company. You're an experienced photographer. And yes, as an experienced photographer you are setting up this company.

Great advice thanks! The only problem I have is with
>- Your speciality of photography of real estate. End of story. Drones are also possible.
Because it's not even the slightest true and I can't do interior photography so I would be overpromising...
>>
>>1040009
>I can't do interior photography so I would be overpromising.
Alright. That is a very niche market. You do have to consider expanding your product/service range if your current model isn't economically viable.

But I don't work in your branch, so I can't say much about that. You have to make that judgement call yourself.
>>
Need separate advice here.
I had an internship at a company last summer and got some contacts in the company. Last i contacted any of them was October. How do i go about contacting them? Via their work email or linkedin?

One of these was also not my manager, but worked in a different department, he told me to contact him when i was looking for work. Was that just him being polite or should I hit him up.
>>
>>1039882
Go face to face you fool
>>
>>1039981
Email has terrible reaponse rates. I can barely get existing clients to respond to an email.
If you're bad on the phone, consider doing a mail campaign. Have someone design you a postcard, get it printed and send em out. If your postcard looks nice and you target the right people, a roughly 1% response rate is pretty standard.
>>
>>1040009
I reckon you send examples of your work together with the e-mail. I work in this industry, if I do not see what they are selling I delete the e-mail. Also drone-photography of real-estate is not sought for. When selling a real-estate I need visualizations of it since I need to get it advertised in order to get investments before I actually built the project, once the project is sold a simple photography is enough to be put in the portfolio, I have no need for more exquisity.

What you could however do is offer drone-supported surveying services of refurnishments (this is however a european niche, not something that could work in America as well as in Europe). I know a couple of guys that use the drones to gather photos of a project needed to be renovated, put them into a photogrammetry software and get 3D models that when scaled are a very cheap way of getting a measured structure. They offer this services to architects.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.