[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I am 23 years old with a credit score of 538. Pretty bad. I cannot even get a phone with this score let alone a credit card. The only one I'm able to get is a Capital One Secure card if I put a down payment of 200 on it. Is this actually a good way of fixing things? I'm sad about my credit rating. I feel fucked. I can't get loans and probably not a car. What should I do?
>>
>>1038940
I'm 19, my credit rating is 410 and I was given a Amex platinum cashback.

I'm employed, not a student. I'm surprised I got accepted. Top kek.
>>
>>1038940
722 and 23 yrs old. Feels good man
>>
>>1038941
they didnt approve me. help/
>>
>Is this actually a good way of fixing things?
yes, there are probably some other cards you could get, but they will have annual fees, so you will be getting fucked that way. They will help your score, but you are basically paying them to do that.. which sucks.
>I'm sad about my credit rating.
You are young, you have time
>I feel fucked.
Not as fucked as somebody that ran up huge school loans then declared chapter 7. That person is really fuckidity fucked.
>I can't get loans and probably not a car.
How much cash do you have? If you have enough cash you can get a car. I myself drive a $2000 used saab, in the past I have driven cars that i bought for as little as 1300. I spend time to research and ended up with completely reliable cars.. paint was faded, but I didn't care.

A quick note about cars and loans, you are sounded a bit desperate, dirt lot buy here pay here lots usually do not report payments if the credit is in house, so you pay fuck tons of interest and it does nothing for your credit.
>>
Just get the shitty secured one and use it. They'll let you bump your limit up after a while, maybe. I was in the 500s for a while and started using that card because it was my only option. I hit 750 in November but now I'm under 700 again, feelsbad.
>>
>>1039069
>>1039192
Thank you. Maybe in time now. My job pays ok :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.