[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: beach.jpg (174KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
174KB, 1440x900px
Chinese client of mine that I trust implicitly let me in on a deal- We're buying a dinky, rundown motel that's sitting on $200 million+ in land for $175 million.

Chinese wants to buy the property, and put it back on the market for 225 mil as a teardown and sell it to another chinese that will spend the hundreds of millions to turn it into a top class luxury motel, and sell 50 million dollar penthouses.

Anyway, he offered me 2% of the property for 3.5 million $ and I gave it to him.

This guy, I've made more than 3 and a half million doing business with him- he has no reason to screw me, right?

He's promised me that everyone is going to make a ton of money.
>>
>>1038324

>what do guys
>asking for advice AFTER you made a decision

You're just trying to assuage your fears because you've taken a big risk. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst, faggot. Give him a reason not to screw you over.

Btw, what province is it in?
>>
>>1038330

Miami fl

He's a guy I've known for years- done maybe 10, 11 million in sales to him over the years.

Guy works 16 hours a day as a banker then goes home and imports shit from me.

I know it's a big risk, but it seems pretty good. The property hasn't been on the market for 50 years but everything next to it went up you know, a billion % since then.
>>
>>1038324

Don't see why he would screw you. Hope you had a lawyer triple check the documents though. That's the only thing I could think of.
>>
>>1038337

yeah.

My brother is a lawyer. He checked over the documents and he wants to buy the shares that the Chinese developer sells in the next round- I'm taking my money and running with it, he can have my shares. They will be 4.5 million in 6 months.

Brother thinks they're worth 20 million, with 10 million invested into the property.

I think they're worth 2 million, so we'll see who was right.
>>
Is there no 1031 equivalent in China? You could easily lose all gains to taxes if so.
>>
>>1038884
Also, the fact that you are coming here to feel better about the deal shows your lack of confidence in it. You've made your millions, not point in gambling with them.
>>
>>1038324
>implying a board full of chucklefucks would know better
>>
>>1038339

I'm in st Pete how do I mAke millions like you
>>
>>1038895

You need to know the right people.

The 2% share he sold me, was a reward for years of business.

No one gives it away for free.

>>1038886

Alright,

>>1038884

It's american development though
>>
>>1038324

I do analysis for a couple big name developers in Miami. I have a feeling I've looked at this deal before but I don't want to discuss it on here. Is there a way to contact you to dicuss OP? I work in brickell. We can sign a confi and all that, I expect some sort of compensation for helping you out, obviously.
>>
>>1039485

Tell you what, DM me on twitter @UsThingUSA
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 850x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 850x398px
My dad lost ALL our money in a similar project, that was back in 2008 when the economy crashed and desu it's looking like the economy may crash again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.