[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA Housing Bubble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: snapshot20150811034229.jpg (80KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20150811034229.jpg
80KB, 848x480px
Are we due for another bubble burst of the housing market prices? I am looking to purchase a home soon in the DC Metro area but was considering waiting til prices get lower. I am in the market for a place between 350k-400k.
>>
>>1038302
Where I'm at in the Southeast, prices still haven't gotten close to 2008 levels again.
>>
YES.

They never stopped Derivatives or the CDO's that ruined us in 08.

They just changed the name to something else.

There is over a Quadrillion in Derivatives now.

And its going to do the same thing it did in 08 because the greedy SOB's got bailed out and they never fixed the problem.

They are doing the same BS all over again.

House prices are up back to levels before the crash. Which means they are majorly inflated.

The crash was bailed out, it was not allowed to go all the way.

The Toxic debts were not cleared, only hidden.
>>
probably in NYC, DC and San Fran
>>
>>1038322
we're so fucked
gold prices going crazy now, they're crashing and selling it soon

hold onto your butts
>>
>>1038423
you think gold will go up?
>>
>>1039643
1300 to 1500 is always a safe bet for gold when SHTF.

There are literally thousands of bulldozers and loaders mothballed all over Canada's west just waiting for the price to go over 1300 an ounce again
>>
>>1038322
This will all happen again but I'm going to need a source for your conjecture.
>>
>>1038302
I don't think so... I work on Home Equity/Mortgage risk for Fortune 500 bank and comparing the credit quality of our book today to that in 2008, it's apples and oranges.

Back then all you had to do was be able to provide a signature. Now you have to meet thresholds in regards to credit score and LTV just to garner consideration. In other words, the people buying homes today are more creditworthy, thus less likely to default. Less defaults means more stable housing prices.
>>
>>1038302
local areas, maybe. but nationwide they're in-line
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.