[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ Some of you guys might remember me posting every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hello /biz/

Some of you guys might remember me posting every now and then.

Simply, I have access to factory production prices of circular column form work and wood composite decking with the salesman $% also excluded.

So theoreticaly I have the absolute cheapest price possible without he company taking a profit or a loss. This is due to my girlfriends family owning 50% of the company. It's in China and turns over roughly 10-15million per month USD.

My question is does anyone have experience with importing and distribution small and large containers?

I basically want to have it set up so pay a third party company to receive the shipment, store it briefly and then send it directly to the client.

But I do not know the details on whats required and if what I plan is even possible when it comes to importing and exporting.

I work fulltime as a project manager in construction so I am doing this as extra income even if it's just $1000 a week for now.

Tldr

How to important, store and distribute in Australia from China and where to start.

Pic related. The formwork
>>
>>1037742

>It's in China and turns over roughly 10-15million per month USD.

lol you're fucked

check their stock market, it's crashing at the moment
>>
>>1037744
They have actually had an increase in sales throughout the whole crash since early last year.

They go to expo's all across Asia, South America and now America.

Most of their sales come from overseas rather then China.
>>
>>1037744
Fortunately Australia is such a small market they have basically thrown my girlfriend and I a bone and told us if we can make sales we will become their distributor in Australia.

They are prepared to send any Australian clients to us and I am having someone create me an account on Alibaba as an Australian representative in Australia.

I just need to have my logistics sorted in order to effectively order, send and receive the products. As well as be able to send clients accurate quotes.
>>
Hopeful bump
>>
>>1037765
>>1037751

Logistics is the name of the game- it's not free money. There are people already doing this.

Whoever executes the best and has the most logistically sound buisness will come out on top
>>
>>1037773
I understand this. But I at least have the price advantage of anyone else trying to import the product my girlfriends family makes.

I just need help and guidance with the logistics. Which is what I would like help with,
>>
>>1037781

Dude we bullshit about crypto and penny stocks here, no one actually knows how to do anything useful here
>>
>>1037781
It's very rare that we ever have anyone here with much knowledge. I'd honestly try Reddit.
>>
>>1037788
>>1037795
Sort of what I expected.

I am at work so just thought I'd post and see my luck.
>>
>>1037744
>has no understanding of markets

Because China's economy is stagnating, they would likely devalue, meaning OP gets cheaper product, which mean his customers might purchase more and lead to referrals.
>>
>>1037742
>My question is does anyone have experience with importing and distribution small and large containers?

Google "customs broker <myCountry>" then give them a call and literally ask the question above.

Btw, did you end up taking that spot on the left top corner of your presentation map when you asked us what spot at the expo to take, you huge lucky fgt!?
>>
>>1037887
So you do remember.

I did not go to that expo like I planned. I an planning to go this year.
I have much more time to prepare myself and any staff I want to hire for the event.

I would like to have everything set up to process orders before I set foot in an expo.

Last year I was just to soon for me to prepare everything while keeping up with my work commitments.

Though the expo organisers have been sucking my dick to get me to come this year and have pretty much given me a medium sized stall at 50% the price if I book ahead of time.
>>
>>1037887
And is that what a custom broker does?

I thought they just manage my shipment on arrival to Australia and then to my logistics company.

I did not know they can handle and organise 100% of the logistics and customs.
>>
File: SamiraAndAnna.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SamiraAndAnna.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>1037899
I dont know about Australia but in Canada customs brokers deal with customs and bringing stuff over the border. Deal as in - you're gonna get a call if anything and you'll need to shell out money/provide documentation/etc... and they deliver it to where you want it.

Basically, write out your list of questions, everything, from the basics and onward. Be ready to explain what you're trying to do, step by step. Then google the customs brokers, write out like top 25 numbers. Call every single one, and tell them what you're trying to do if they can help you. And how much. Make sure to emphasize that you're a representative but you can't make any decisions yourself (that will help you negotiate when you later call back and say "Well I talked with Mr. Cheng, and $100 dollars is too much, we pay $40 dollars, OK, good.")

You're literally sitting on a potential goldmine. You don't even know how lucky you are to be handed connections and opportunities like that. Oh yes, almost forgot.

Google "rocket lawyer" or something like that. Its lawyer as a service consultation (I'm sure Australia has something similar). Pay them for the 30 min - 1h consultation, explain what you're trying to do. They'll warn you against common mistakes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.