[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanish general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (5KB, 306x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 306x264px
Hello /biz. Freshman in college here. Should I continue to learn Spanish? Does Spanish help at all in business in the modern times? Will it push on my journey to stop being a poorfag? Insight into Spanish in the business world please. Also, should I learn Chinese?
>>
>>1037658
Spanish couldn't hurt. If you work anywhere in Cali florida or Texas it will be useful.

Chinese takes a lot more time to learn. A friend of mine majored in mandarin and lives in china and still has some challenges with it. But for banking or business it might be the stronger choice.

Be honest with yourself though, you're too fucking lazy to learn a language. English won lad, savor the victory don't make life more difficult than it needs to be
>>
English is the language of bushiness. Its not going to help much unless you're going into something specific.

however, most people waste enough time watching TV to learn a language. If you have the creative energy its certainly a better way to spend your time than most leisurely activities.
>>
>>1037684
I live near Silicon Valley (attending Stanford). How is Spanish for the tech industry?
>>
>>1037707

Non existent. I work with call centers integrating SalesForce with SQL databases, all over the world. 2 in Mexico, 1 in Columbia, 1 in Chile, and 1 in Germany. (Funny part here, I actually speak fluent German) All of the call centers communicate in full, in english... Proper english I might add. The first time I got on a conference call with the German call center I tried being cool and opened the meeting in German... They very politely asked we conduct the meeting in English as they had non German speakers present.

Tech is 99.9% English, and the tech sectors that are not (middle eastern and Chinese) you wont be working with them anyway.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.