[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was an average home in the 90s What the fuck happend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

This was an average home in the 90s

What the fuck happend to the American middle class?
>>
>This was an average home in the 90s as depicted by Hollywood

There's a big difference between real life and the silver screen. Growing up behind the iron curtain sure must have been interesting.
>>
>>1037194
Who cares? If you're on /biz you should be building your own ecommerce empire instead of reminiscing about burgerlard middleclass.
>>
>>1037194
Bullshit.
>>
Kek

The McAllister family was rich af in those movies, which is why the thieves targeted the neighborhood
>>
File: richierich1994.jpg (86KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
richierich1994.jpg
86KB, 620x350px
This was the average home in the 90s.

What the fuck happened to the American middle class?
>>
>>1037234
kek
>>
Kevin McCallister's family was a very affluent family. But with that crown Mr McCallister wore came a lot of mental burden. So much burden that he forgot Kevin on 2 family vacations for Christ's sake.

Is that what you want you want OP to have a big house and be a neglectful father?
>>
>>1037194
I lived in a trailer for much of the 90's. It was double wide tho. So britty halcyon feels tbqh. Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>1037194

> Wallstreet got too greedy

> Boomers fucking retiring at 50

> Illegal Immigration and outsourcing have finally crippled America

> Waves of kids getting English and History degrees

There's your answers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.