[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Economical disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Flag-of-Israel-4-Zachi-Evenor.jpg (2MB, 2464x2460px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-Israel-4-Zachi-Evenor.jpg
2MB, 2464x2460px
jew here, im worried that my country won't last another 20 or maybe 10 years at this rate, let me run some numbers so you understand

estate prices went up by almost 100% in the last 6 years in every major city
our food is 25% more expansive than europe (on average)
we pay 70% more on cars than the rest of the world and by 44% more if you only compare basic things like milk bread and eggs
we are currently on 5th place (OECD ranks) in in-equality,just behind mexico
if the numbers are right, in 10-20 years from now you wouldn't be able to live here unless you make 100k a year or more
the GDP statistics are wrong, most of the growth goes into massive global corporations and won't cycle back into our economy

what the fuck should i do?
>>
>>1037158
move to a kibbutz
>>
>>1037184
you have to be accepted, and they won't accept when they can't or won't agree
>>
>>1037158
Financializaiton of real estate, thats what you got. I don't think it'll ever get really bad in Israel, cause lets get real - the only people seriously considering living there are overseas jews from places where there is trouble (e.g. france currently).

You also got an amazing local tech innovation center so money will definitely cycle back into local economy (I invested in Mazor Robotics, an innovative startup for robotic surgery).

What you should do is find something made there that can be sold at a large markup closeby where people still have money (In Europe/China). I guess time for sea salts has passed, so... think of something.
>>
>>1037158
Well OP, you could blame this on the jews like everybody else in /pol (lol), but unfortunately that is where most of the developed world is heading. House prices here in Canada double, tripled and some cases quadrupled in the last decade. Food is ridiculous, cars will be unaffordable as soon as the CDN $ crash is priced in. This was pretty much a global credit driven boom and the bust will be unparalleled.

My advice to you or any other millennial, live like a gypsy save like a jew.
>>
>>1037214
>food is ridiculous

It's cheap af. What are you talking about?
>>
>>1037158
Can't Israel leverage more hand outs from the western world? Guilt trip other countries? There has to be a way!
>>
>>1037217

Cheap as fuck? The only thing cheaper in store than in Europe is good steak. Other than that cheese, milk, vegetables, fruits anything imported is stupid expensive. I can buy Canadian salmon in Germany (better quality too) for cheaper than in Canada. Other than mass produced cancer like pop and chips everything is multiples more expensive than a decade ago.
>>
>>1037214
only difference is we gonna crash before everyone else
>>1037213
>tech innovation
we do have alot of startups but i doubt we invented anything significant,only the good minds go to sillicon valley anyways and there is no incentive staying here
>>
>>1037250
Hell no Slow mo, Brazil will beat you by miles. I reckon its gonna be a race than between China, Canada, Australia, and probably Europe. It will hurt worse in the Developed world, getting financially raped in Brazil is like falling out of one storey building. Get financially fistfucked in Canada will be like swan diving out of a twenty storey tower. At least most of the year you can sleep outside...
>>
>>1037262
im talking about 10-20 years, how brazil gonna beat us? they have worse poverty but the overall economy looks stable
>>
>>1037269
There export market was China. Was. Since that blew up their trade deficit went pear shaped, the Real fell out of bed and there is some serious impairment going on down there. I'm surprised they don't have the regular Army Junta running the country yet. Give it time. Just need to look at your demographics to know whats coming. You guys have solid population pyramid going, one of the best in the world. Only cause for concern is the ratio of heebs to bombchuckers.
>>
>>1037277
we do have middle class but the taxing is horrible, we have fully operational army,social security to small population like yeshiva students and local arabs,more settlements etc etc
70% of all new small businesses close within 2 years and taxing is a big reason for that
>>
Try applying what happend in Atlas Shrugged...
>>
File: 1428792833063.gif (425KB, 1221x850px) Image search: [Google]
1428792833063.gif
425KB, 1221x850px
>>1037158
>literally jews jewing jews
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>1037501
That's laughably accurate. Israel is is one of the few places where you have to always pay attention for scam.

>>1037158
Even ignoring the economic hardships that your country faces, I think the Israel experiment is finished. The social issues that Israel faces are many and the affluent Jewish support is dying out. All of my affluent Jewish friends identify as American and not Jewish. They do the occasional holiday and visit with family, but they have no attachment to Israel. When they inherit the money, they will feel no obligation to support Israel.

In addition, Israel is suffering from a brain drain. The capable of Israel go to Europe or the US. The entrepreneurial and tech performers go to Silicon Valley. The moneyed move to NYC. This has always been the case since Israel's inception, but the populace of Israel is starting to slowly become dominated by low IQ Jews.

>what the fuck should i do?
You're probably fucked. If I were you, I would work on my career and invest prudently.
>>
>>1037158
>jew here, im worried that my country won't last another 20 or maybe 10 years at this rate
if only
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.