[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got sentenced to a year probation. Is there any hope of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 633x758px
Just got sentenced to a year probation. Is there any hope of me getting a decent job or should I just give up and hop on autismbux? I'm in college and probably just gonna drop out 2bh, everything is so competitive these days. Having this on my record won't be too impressive when apying to internships.
>>
Oh forgot to mention my charge was aggravated assault. I pled down to simple assault to avoid jail time.
>>
Depends what you do. You couldn't get a job as a teacher or working with kids, but most other things are open. Tons of people have criminal records and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>1037015
Yeah but I was planning on going into engineering which is already pretty saturated. I won't be able to get a competitive job with this on my record could I?
>>
>Have you ever been convicted of a violent criminal offense?
>>
>>1037028
>>1037013
Most likely, they won't care about this in engineering.
>>
>>1037010

>aggravated assault

You deserve everything you get.
>>
>Aggravated assault

I suggest you kill yourself. Next time try not to act like a nigger and you might be able to make something of your life.
>>
>>1037010
These are the times when networking makes the difference. Always remember from now on that you must be work a little harder to be liked and trusted. Don't have to go full Gatsby, but at least start sending Xmas cards and shaking hands.

As far as career path, you should wait a couple months before making big decision. The shock of going from normal kid to red marked criminal will take a while to wear off. Worst case you go into business for yourself.
>>
>>1037010
>aggravated assault
>2016

Aaay whaddup tryone, oogs booga watermelon friend chicken?

Also, you are a subhuman waste of organic material if this was not self defense
>>
>>1037010

You are in trouble with a lot of government jobs, and big jobs, but you can still make it.

All the blue collar will still take you: electrical, construction, oil, etc...

Sorry bro, shit sucks. Dont listen to these faggots who are terrified to step out of line.
>>
>>1037360
Another nigger detected
>>
>>1037315

I bet he spells better than you.
>>
Get the charge expunged when you can. Then ( I think) it'll be like it never happened
>>
>>1037103

Surprisingly they might not even care about it in law too. There's lots of (very successful) lawyers out there with DUIs, domestic violence, assault, etc. on their records. I only mention this because it's the field I know. I should mention this in Canada but other countries might be even more liberal.

Just go make something of your life, OP. Get decent education and explain it when the time comes.

What did you do, anyway? Aggravated assault can happen in plenty of different scenarios...

Take advantage of the 'current year' and all of the libcucks that want to show how accepting they are of "refined" people. I honestly disagree with this (don't take it personally) but you'll probably end up okay if you stay out of trouble with the law from now on.
>>
>>1037010
assault is bad - any violence is a major red flag.

If it's your first offense, you can usually get it expunged after a certain amount of time. Key is to stay out of trouble from here on out. And go to anger management, it's actually enlightening.
>>
>>1037010
if you change countries you have a future. also, most positions that require a bachelors degree or more don't take into consideration a criminal record (because they just don't think the applicants that go through university will have one). those are your two best options. or wait a few years and apply for a pardon.
I made an unfortunate decision when i was younger. I pleaded to the judge to forgive me (i was a university student) that it would ruin my future. He gave me a second chance. I was really lucky for that. There are options, it will just be a lot of work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.