[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much does it cost to maintain a gf? tell me about the financial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

how much does it cost to maintain a gf?

tell me about the financial side of having a gf

how much does it cost you on a monthly basis? in total how much have you spent on your significant other?
>>
>>1036862
Really depends on financial status of her family. Poor parents make the best daughters. Buy her some socks and underwear and maybe a trip to McDonalds once a month.
>>
My girlfriend makes more money than me and takes care of herself. She's a University professor. I'm a Manager or a janitorial company. The only reason a girlfriend would be an added cost is if you are dating prostitutes or losers with no jobs.
>>
I'd say 300 or 700 for mild stuff that builds up, like her not paying for groceries, utilities, rent, plus the ocasional gifts and events you're encouraged to take part in.
>>
Unless you are rich, and she is a trophy, women dont really add much cost to a long term relationship. Ive been with my wife 15 years and maybe in all that time we would be talking about a few hundred dollars either way that wasnt "paid back" somehow.

Like it would be a spreadsheet kind of thing to figure out who spent 60 dollars more this Christmas compared to gifts that were given, etc.

Now a trophy wife? You are probably looking at 5-10k per month to keep her happy
>>
>>1036870
hes correct

>>1036881
>> University professor

shes banging college studs

>>1036892
was spending 1k month on my avg level trophy wife. meaning shes still in the big leagues 10/10 but then you gotta minus points in invisible flaws to outsiders.
>>
>>1036881
>being this cucked

You'll find out why men date losers with no jobs soon enough
>>
>dating someone with less money than you

>ever

idc if you make 100k a month your gf should ALWAYS have more money than you

otherwise just leave her as a fuckbuddy
>>
>>1036925
I'd rather be a cuck than a poorfag desu
>>
gf has been saving me a lot of money in the long run

she's not the most fiscally responsible but not the worst either. convinces me to take her out to dinner practically every weekend, usually end up spending only $50 to $100 max every week. in return she pays a good portion of rent (i give her slack since she has college debt and i dont) as well as groceries now and then.

in the grand scheme of things its worth it even if i was losing a good portion of money (which im not, if anything we both save money living together). companionship is pretty damn valuable, arguably the most valuable thing in life next to time.
>>
>>1036862

Was around 4k/month just on her when we were dating.

If you want top quality you have to pay for it anon *shrug*

A lot of anon's in here will tell you about how they spend no money at all on their 6/10 gf but I like the finer things in life, and I can afford them, so why not indulge sometimes.

I will be dead sooner or later I'd rather die with less money cuming in a 10/10 19 year old than die with more money coming in a 5/10 30 year old
>>
My exwife cost about $1200 a month plus about $300,000 when she was done with me.
>>
>>1037112
>If you want top quality you have to pay for it anon *shrug*

Lol. No. Cuck detected.
>>
>>1036870
Disagree

I dated a poor girl for a while when I was in my late teens. Her mom faked a disability and leeched child support off her dad who was a blue collar worker. She wasn't entitled, but she expected me to pay for everything because she didn't have any money.

On the other hand I dated a rich girl for a while in college. Bitch payed for everything because I was working my way through college and daddy was footing the bill. I imagine that money would slowly trickle off until she was in her mid 30s.

Now I date a middle class girl who is an only child. She pays for everything herself, We take turns paying for dates.

The whole women cost money meme is due to beta fags who think they have to pay for everything or people getting trophy wives. If you're a 6/10 and dating a 10/10 super model who puts out when you say so, you're paying.
>>
I think it depends on the girl. LOOK AT HER STUFF and watch her buying habits for a few months before jumping in too hard. I'm lucky that mine isn't the kind that has to have the latest Iphone and doesn't give a fuck about being trendy.

Current GF's bills per month:
Insurance ($50)
Gas for car ($60)
Car Insurance ($20)
One date a week ($40x4 = 160)
Random Junk ex: A new shirt, a box of gummies, ect: ($20 a week, soft limit x4 = 80)

Everything else is just stuff we both use like groceries, electricity, rent, ect so I don't count them as I'd be paying for it anyway. Sometimes I'll splurge on the weekly stuff if she's been eying a new game or something and other weeks she actually tells me I'm spending too much on her and won't let me buy anything.

Don't get a needy girl and she won't be expensive.
>>
you take broads out for restaurant meals? that money would be best staying in your wallet. You spend money initially to woe said woman, then once shes officially yours, that shit stops.
>>
>>1037497
Nah, man. You go out because it reminds her why she's with you. When you stop trying, she stops trying... and ends up with someone else. Relationships aren't a "set it and forget it" thing. You actually have to live with the woman and keep things going or it goes all to hell. My dad did that stupid "woo her and drop it all after you land her" thing and all it netted him was three nasty divorces. I learned a lesson from him: you don't do that crap!

My way is just one date a week and some small gifts when she's not expecting them. I like eating out and she always dresses up nice so I get to show her off to the forever alones who always stare and wish she was with them instead. Toss in the little random thing and you're a freaking prince just like when she "found you." It's been working for a decade now. Money well spent.
>>
File: 1447636551410.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447636551410.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>1037481
>mfw 5/10 before baldness
Ah, reality, we meet again.
>>
>>1036908

please give more info on reaching trophy wife levels plus give insight on feels ect.
>>
>>1037506
she's with me because I make her feel safe i.e. warm roof under he head.
Then I take care of the endorphins by making her cum with my tongue on her clit and my nose up her arse.

Orgasms are free.
>>
>>1037506
>You go out because it reminds her why she's with you.

Holy shit, you're too far gone. No point in trying to save you. Enjoy being a walking ATM, loser.
>>
>>1036862
130% regardless of your income and savings, or even lottery winnings
>>
>>1037527
That doesn't work anymore as she gets older and starts wanting more than a bed and someone in it. Yes, women change as they get older. Everyone changes.

Frankly, any guy who isn't a loser can give a roof and sex. If all she really wants is sex and a roof she's gone as soon as better sex or a better roof shows up. Yes, this means she'll cheat to hunt for these things as you're just a stop gap.

If she doesn't suck as a person she's gone as soon as she gets tired of your "I give you a screw and a roof- what more do you want?" attitude. It may work when you're 20, but god help you when you're past that age. As I said, I saw my dad go through three divorces from that attitude.

I'd rather go out for a nice dinner once a week and show off my lady than pay for a divorce, alimony, and child support. It's way cheaper and way more enjoyable.
>>
>>1037527

> 10/10
>>
>>1036862

$50 - $100 a week

$150 - $300 if you are a baller

/thread
>>
>>1037570

how old are you?
how many girls have you dated?
net assets?
annual net income?
rich parents?
>>
>>1037572
that's right, they are.
>>
File: 1445888655621.jpg (18KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1445888655621.jpg
18KB, 292x257px
>>1036862
>maintain a gf
stay cucked lad
>>
>>1037585
4. Married, zero divorces.
Around 15k last I checked (working on this). Zero debts.
Nope.
>>
>>1037102
>good man.

Honestly couldn't agree w/ you more... Me and my gf both spend money on one another (food, gift, etc.). If anything she's taught me how to be responsible w/ money and how to manage my income.

Doesn't ask me to take her out, since she doesn't come from money and know's how hard it can be to earn it (is happy that I take her out though: doesn't matter if it's a great dinner or just coffee).

We usually cook for ourselves, though groceries for two, it's at least 2x less expensive than eating out all the time when I was single. And she knows how to cook (hit the jackpot).

Split utilities, win win for both of us, she get's to spend left over money on clothes and shit or save up, I don't have to pay the whole bill. Also, both own apartments, but her's is in the city center, so we live there (get to rent mine out: extra income).

Expensive gf's are for fagot retards w/ -20 in social skills. Honestly you have to be one stupid motherfucker to blow your money on a great ass, fake pair of nasty badly done tits, and fat botox lips. You can easily get a nice girl who is good to you and not ruin yourself.
>>
>>1037515
notice how i said "was" and "invisible flaws"

yeah shes my ex now . divorced . while i was busy working my ass off , she was getting likes on fb .
>>
>>1037595
This. If your gf isnt capable of maintaining herself except for ocassional gifts, you picked a wrong wife material.
>>
>>1037602
>36 years old
>making 45k/year
dear god don't let me fail like you
>>
>>1037662

I grew up in a house where my mom worked a full time and part time job. My dad worked 2 full time jobs... Together they didnt make 45k a year

So honestly, from the bottom of my heart. Fuck you
>>
>>1037119
:-(
>>
>>1037667
>mommy and daddy couldn't work efficiently so neither can i
sounds like you deserve the shit life you have bro
>>
>>1037662
Hey give the fagot a break. He might be a firefighter...
>>
>>1037681
I love every moment of my life. I am the first person in my family to ever graduate college and today I make enough money to not only take care of myself but also my wife and mother.

Dont look down on people because they are "poor". I never went hungry growing up. I just had to wear Target brand shoes instead of Nikes. They did ok by me. Telling me they failed because they didnt make a million dollars a year is ignorant. Id say they did a better job than your parents did considering I am not belittling people on the internet for lolz
>>
>>1037667
> muh hard work
kek

there's literally nothing to be proud of if you break your back for pennies. it's embarrassing really.
>>
If you're dating your instahoe Traprapunzel in your pic related, you'll be broke.

Depends what kind of girl you faggot. Vapid slut or wife material.
>>
>>1037694
kek'd irl
>>
>>1037690
>le money = happiness + success meme
>>
>>1037470
This.
>>
>>1037570
That's because your dad is an ugly beta with no money and was dating women his same age. Any guy who isn't a cuck will be dating exclusively 18/19/20 year olds until he decides he wants to settle down. Maybe that'll happen in his late 30s. Maybe in his 50s. If he's not a cuck, he gets to decide.
>>
>>1037688
Well said.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.