[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the main reason for Detroits downfall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

File: vroom.jpg (79KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
vroom.jpg
79KB, 630x420px
What was the main reason for Detroits downfall?
>>
>>1036238
No diversity in job market and a overly large criminal population.
>>
>>1036238

All the people that paid taxes fled the city, the only people left where wellfare queens and gangsters, neither of which pay taxes, but they break a lot of shit.

So now the city has a lot of broken shit and no tax revenue.

Detroit is kind of a microcosm of America post hillary- all the wealthy tax payers will flee in fear/protest, and leave human trash behind, and human trash NEEDS the rich and hardworking to pay for their lives
>>
Inferior cars.
>>
>>1036238
liberals
>>
Nigg- I mean whitey
>>
>>1036238
Unironically black people.

I usually dislike stereotyping but in this instance it's black people.
>>
Widespread negroism and ghettofication
>>
>>1036244
>>1036245
>>1036248
>>1036249
>>1036256

Why is it just black people? Why isn't it just poor people?
>>
>>1036238
It's a trade to the chinese to build light high speed rail.

In return they don't totally fuck us when they build internal demand .
>>
>>1036262
Check the demographics of Detroit.

Hell... Look at Google maps images. I remember in a /pol/ thread people found pictures of legit traphouses with black people standing/sitting outside them, etc.
>>
http://www.city-data.com/city/Detroit-Michigan.html
>>
>>1036262
There are many additional reasons but it all sums up too "niggers" in Detroit.

Atlanta has some "black people."

Detroit has just niggers.

Two varieties. Detroit got a critical mass of the bad variety and has gone down since then.
>>
redlining, white flight, the dismantling of industry, the boom of illegal drugs, etc.
>>
>>1036244
this.

see curley effect.
>>
>>1036262
There were race riots in the late 60s. White people got the fuck out and blacks proceeded to vote Coleman Young in as the mayor for 30 years. Then somehow found someone even worse.
>>
I've heard there are people in Detroit whom have never seen a white person in the flesh. I've heard it's a large, violent open air drug market loaded with prostitutes who suck dick for practically nothing.

The documentary Detroit Murder City was entertaining.
>>
Unions
>>
Capital left--workers had too much bargaining power, old manufacturing models were struggling to keep up with more efficient Japanese models of production, containerization was just going into full swing to allow overseas trade to operate at reasonable costs.

Industry made Detroit and capital left it and its corpses behind once it was no longer profitable.

Any other answer is bullshit.
>>
>>1036238
Black people got fucked all around the US.

Blacks used to occupy all the low skilled positions in both rural and urban areas that Whites did not want to do: fruit pickers, farmhands, house maids, drivers,cooks, butlers, landscapers etc. In cities they also worked low skilled jobs in manufacturing. In Detroit of course, they worked mostly in the auto industry.

Starting around the culmination of the Civil Rights movement, the US started opening up trade with Southeast Asia, especially Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore. This lead to massive layoffs in American manufacturing as factories moved overseas. At the same time, Mexicans started to mass migrate into the US and inundate the traditional black professions.

Blacks couldn't move forward, since manufacturing was dead and they were stuck in shitty guetto schools due to blockbusting and white flight. And they couldn't move back to the rural areas because Mexicans had completely taken over their traditional jobs.

And then the crack cocaine and war on drugs happened.

It's either an unfortunate set of circumstances, or the meticulous work of the US government.
>>
>>1036238
Also the government is crooked. Monies that were to be used to fixed things like the library were stolen by the gov't workers. Millions of dollars taken I have read. The Detroit urbex has a ton of pictures of abandoned buildings.
>>
>>1036244
You're right about the eroding tax base, but many Detroiters are doing alright. Lots of blight, for sure, but most non criminal locals (95% of the population) are more self reliant than the wealthy suburban masses. There is no wealthy taxbase in Detroit to pay for the lives of anyone, desu

>>1036248
Liberal labor policy is literally the only thing keeping Detroit alive.
>>
>>1036444
>but many Detroiters are doing alright.

This is a vague statement. a few city blocks may be nice, there may even be some solid suburbs but you can't hinge the success and health of a city on those things.

Detroit has lost a lot of the industries and corporations that made it prosperous.It needs the corporations to return with their massive office parks and thousands of employees with their disposable income to make the city well again.

The problem there is that the north and those great lakes cities are essentially fucked. The cost of living is too fucking high to make any of these companies want to move in. If they did, they would only do so because of massive tax incentives, which would only stall the immediate problems with the city from being fixed which would in turn make less companies want to set up shop without massive tax incentives which, once again, doesn't fix the problem.
>>
>>1036444
does it raise productivity?
if not
I don't see how it helps
>>
>>1036421
>It's either an unfortunate set of circumstances, or the meticulous work of the US government.
Well more likely, a fool-hardy attempt to do good ended up making everything 10x worse off.
>>
>>1036238

yes, the Fordist era of production died simply because labor was "too powerful" and in the 80s people finally understood what a shipping container was. Sounds about right.

I feel like you must have at least watched tv for like 15 minutes to come to this conclusion.
>>
Live near Detroit

>Lack of diversification
>structural changes in the economy
>The auto industry's oligopoly and the resulting lack of innovation and competition

The rest is just effects of that cause, in my opinion.
>>
File: glzM8[1].jpg (63KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
glzM8[1].jpg
63KB, 540x720px
>>1036262
Culture.

Just because you're poor, doesn't mean you go around committing acts of theft and violence against people and property.

check the series of videos with the Atlanta mall security guard who has to go around tazing people on a regular basis for the kind of behavior I'm talking about.

You don't get behavior that bad in poor hispanic or asian communities, which would also presumably be affected by redlining and racisim, and have the additional issue of a language barrier.

>>1036421
US government isn't that proficient, and really doesn't care that much.

But while we're on the topic, the local government is corrupt as hell, ineffective as hell, and completely unresponsive. There's no shortage of black power in the government.

There's poor quality services, poor infrastructure, a horrible educational system, and a police system that is overloaded and underperforming.

If you're looking for a place to put your buisness, you really don't want all that baggage. If you're looking for real estate, you're paying a high tax burden for that product.
>>
White flight.
>>
>>1036238
Unions raising wages to obscene levels
Janitors were making 50k+ a year
There was only a few major companies with 90% of the jobs having to do directly with them
>>
>>1036606
The way American unions work is shit, but the people on the other end of this argument are far worse. The unions did take concessions when they needed to. They can't be blamed for the corporate greed that led to job loss in a more globalised economy. What they can be blamed for is making workers fucking lazy.
>>
>>1036262
Name one nice city/town that is over 50% black.

Go on, I'll wait. If it's racist to say they are criminal just because they are black surely there is an area of the world or somewhere in history where black people made a decent city or empire..

Take your time.
>>
File: 5a7.jpg (35KB, 599x222px) Image search: [Google]
5a7.jpg
35KB, 599x222px
>>1036238
Problem: 18% white folks
>>
>>1036617
Want to know something funny? Owsley county in kentucky is the poorest county in america, it's a small county that lost it's energy sector jobs and is 99% white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_County,_Kentucky
>According to the 2010 census reports, Owsley County has the second highest level of child poverty of any county in the United States.[4] In terms of income per household, the county is the poorest in the nation.[5]

Yet even in their poverty the county doesn't have major crime issues. Their crime rates are lower than average.

http://www.insideprison.com/city_crime_statistics.asp?cityCaseR=OWSLEY&stateNorm=KY&zipC=41314&stateID=
http://www.point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.html
>>
File: Baltimore is not white fault.jpg (378KB, 480x2133px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore is not white fault.jpg
378KB, 480x2133px
>>1036238
Niggers. Just see baltimore or South Africa right now and you will understand.
>>
>>1036329

Baltimore, but still related. The data is quite sobering.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424053111903480904576510794280560566

Another read that mentions Detroit and Zimbabwe:

http://openborders.info/blog/open-borders-and-the-curley-effect/
>>
>>1036626
Its also not urban.
>>
>>1036617
>>1036626
Literally no majority black area has ever been considered universally a good place to live.

All such areas are described as "crime ridden" "poor" "underfunded", etc.
>>
>>1036245
wrong. Entitled labour..
>>
>>1036238
>ecconomy based almost entirely on the auto sector
>asian factories got high tech, paid lower wages and flooded the market
>massive job losses in detroit
>anyone who was skilled move elsewhere
>anyone with savings moved elsewhere
>nothing for the government to invest in, the town becomes a welfare black hole
>housing prices crash because nobody wants to live there and so many places are unocupied
>unocupied properties taken over by squatters, land prices fall further

and ta-da, detroit

the government could have
A. invested in the auto tech boom and put people out of work early, rather then keep people in work and ruin the competitiveness

B.inulate the US market by imposing tarifs on foreign cars
american motorists pay more, but GM doesn't go bust

C. had a plan to re-skill auto workers, many countries struggle with this-maybe it's not feesible

D. stop people moving there, make it a special economic zone, go full communist
>>
You racist assholes amaze me.

It simple why detroit failed. Detroit was a large industrial city. Many people moved to detroit for jobs blacks and whites. The major companies left and/or down sized. This caused lay offs and unemployment, so workers decided to leave for better financial opportunities. The majority of whites left because they could afford it and because they were opportunist. The majority of black got left behind because they could not afford to move and settled. This is similar to what happened in hurricane katrina, in that the poor black did not have the money to move, so they stayed and tryed to wait out the hurricane. But this only lead to disastrous results.

The monstrous decay is caused solely by a lack unemployment opportunities. If the major corporatio s moved back and made it a full on industry capitol again, the city would shape up quickly. But this will not happen because the corporations are racist and detroit is stigmatized as a black poor city. Everyone hate detroit because everyone hate detroit.
>>
>>1036243
>criminal population
What causes crime?

>>1036244
>wellfare queens
No such thing.

>>1036377
>Unions
This nigger is right. The unions overstepped their bounds.

>>1036566
>muh rent a cop that is not getting a hardon when tazing

>>1036623
>muh inability to do a class analysis
>>
>>1036675
Dude what?
>>
>>1036245

All production went to China.

When they were made In USA they were still good.

But because of Nafta and GAT the GM corporation ran away to countries with cheap labor.
>>
>>1036679
There's no such thing as so-called "welfare queens". It's a myth that goes back to one person, the con artist Linda Taylor.

>>1036680
More like those countries cheated by devaluing the currency.
>>
>>1036617
Theres always at least one Africa Thread on >>>/his/ about all the various empires and civilizations you never heard about in school, go over and check it out, Herr Adolf
american blacks and blacks in the rest of the world are entirely different.
>>
I come from a GM car family.

And I am from Michigan.

Detroit was GM. Everything that Detroit became was because it was the Automotive city.

When GM went to China, Detroit died.
>>
>>1036691
What's that have to do with the pyramid spaceships soon to be built in 100% black Detroit?
>>
Americans
>>
>>1036675
>What causes crime?
B-being black?
>>
>>1036617
Africa has had many functioning governments throughout history. They were no Europe, but the people were happy, and they were actual governments, with an ability to exert their power, and force their hands in day to day affairs (i.e. actually govern). Anyways, most of Maryland's upper-middle class towns are 40-60% black.
>>1036628
The Baltimore riots, unlike Ferguson, weren't because of the shooting, despite what people believe. The local youth decided that since all the police would be at the protests to make sure they didn't get out of hand, they could fuck shit up without consequences.
>>1036650
This.
>>
the last 10 years or so they were setting themselves up for the bankruptcy-now all the rich people are buying in for nothing
>>
>>1036421
But those blacks are like gypsies and feminists.
Gypsies also have special status in my country, they are our niggers.

Anyway. Same shit. They could easily get paid just because they go to school, yet they refuse to. They could get accepted to any university, but they dont even try. Workplaced would get tax refunds, bonus and shit, yet gypsies don't even try to go there.

All they want to do is collect benefits, and do "black" low-iq jobs like collecting leaves. Black as in they don't pay taxes, they are officially jobless, and they get paid by the employee on a daily basis. Its like .... an illegal job? (English is not my first language, sorry.)

Feminists cry about how there are no wymin in STEM, yet most women pick shit tier education, like feminism itself, or marketing, or any similar useless bullshit.
>>
>>1036667
Attention whore namefag being completely ignorant.
Damn.

Been here for a way too long period, and you fucks never cease to amaze me. Trip and namefags have been the cancer since I first visited the site, and nothing change.

Every one of them is a cancerous piece of fucking shit.
Yes, you included. Go back to reddit where you can suck dicks for plebbit gold, or post on Tumblr, because no one cares.

Or, you could just kill yourself and make the world a better place.
>>
>>1036675
> what causes crime

I think that crime can be caused by a lot of factors, but I think that the most important factor in most cases is crime becoming more socially acceptable.
So when crime is becoming a trend in a group, people in that group tend to join.
Then if it isn't stopped you get a snowball effect.

I don't know if this is true, this is just an observation.
>>
1. Niggers

2. [spoiler]Niggers[/spoiler]
>>
>>1036768

It's mostly low IQ.

Highest level of criminality is found in people with an IQ between 70 and 90.

A nigger with an IQ of 85 is about as likely as a white person of IQ 85 to be a criminal.

It's just that niggers have lower IQs in general.
>>
>>1036780
>to be a criminal
But what kind of criminal?

Blacks are disproportionately involved in violent crime even adjusting for the low IQ.
>>
1. incompetent politicians
2. Unions
>>
>>1036736
WE WUZ KINGZ

>they were happy
>functioning government somehow equals vast technological inferiority, lower standards of living, and actively selling African people to Europeans.

Africa has been a shithole for many years.
>Maryland rich black communities
Are they less crime ridden than rich white communities? Examples please.

Too many black people is the simplest answer to why Detroit failed.
>>
Unions but not in the way people think-in the 70s-80s unions had the chance to lead their members in buying stock in their own companies but they chose not to so they ended up being helpless when companies chose to leave. This happened recently when the GM union sold the shares of stock they got from Obama's bankruptcy deal.
>>
>>1036851
Happiness is subjective. The people in question may not have had the same technology as Europe, but that doesn't mean they were miserable all the time.
For the second part of your answer, the crime is about the same.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldorf,_Maryland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowie,_Maryland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurel,_Maryland
>>
>>1036691
There are absolutely welfare queens, you're completely sheltered without a grasp on reality.
>>
N
>>
>>1036876

Anon, it's easy to say 'there are no wellfare queens' when you were born in a rich area because you are lucky sperm.

These people have never had to live in a ghetto so they don't know how much poor people suck
>>
but what about the Motown music industry
>>
>>1036245

This.

The moment the Japanese and Germans started importing quality cars into America was the moment motor city died.
>>
>>1036256

But it really isn't though. Most black people are willing to work for a decent wage.
>>
>>1036256
I live in this shit city and make well beyond to move to a far better city in or out of state but stupid family. However I truly agree with this statement it's not racist its the truth. Dont get me wrong there are others that make and help it be shit however for the most part ya this.
>>
>>1036667
1. No
2. Wrong
3. No
4. Wrong
Spin it however you want to no one wants to come/work etc in a crime ridden city. Because of mostly African Americans and of course others however for the most part them. I lived in this shit city all my life so i know what the heck I'm talking about.
>>
File: Windsor.jpg (199KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
Windsor.jpg
199KB, 1024x636px
Directly across the river is Windsor, Canada, which has a negligible murder rate lower than many of Canada's other cities.
I read a few pieces that chalk it up to strict anti gun laws keeping Canadians safe :^)))))

what does /biz/ think?
>>
>>1036715
>middle school rethoric
If you're a racist, then why fag around with faggotry such as economics?

>>1036704
Is this the bleeding edge of racist rethoric?

>>1036780
>muh IQ
>>
>>1036238
Niggers.
/Thread.
>>
>>1037369
>gun laws
>affects material things
>but materialism is Karl Marx and Franz Boas
Nope, it's the nigger coefficiency of the niggers nigger colored nigger skin.
>>
>>1036238
Outsourcing.
>>
>>1036702
More Mexico than China m8.

It's tough to pass up near slave labor.
>>
>>1037369
That's more of a /pol/ thing. But there are places in the US with stricter laws than Canada and 5 times the enforcement dollars, and hundreds of miles to the nearest border, so it's not easy to just have shit cross over. The great lakes is a very weak border to smuggling. And you can compare some other cross border cities like Vancover/Seattle ect, ect.

Because this is biz, use a different approach. Take a google streetview and zillow view on some dense urban property, and some high crime property. You can see differences that have absolutely nothing to do with guns, and is overwhelmingly about the culture of the people there.
>>
>>1037490
Do you have a vagina perchance?
>>
>>1037551

>Thank you Clinton

>We LOVE NAFTA

>TFW you realize that almost every economic problem the US has today was designed and passed while ol Billy Bob was cigar fucking interns in the oral office
>>
>>1036238
The white jobs left and the negroes came in.
>>
>>1036262
Have you been to Detroit or flint Michigan? Nuff said
>>
>>1036623
Your an idiot
>>
>>1036238
niggers
>>
I work for a company that literally exists solely to analyze Detroit's economy and business development.

Is anyone actually curious to learn some knowledge?
>>
>>1036667
Same thing happened to Pittsburgh. Steel industry left town and they could have sunk or swum. They still had the genetic capital to change direction, overcome adversity and thrive. Don't here of no white flight in Pittsburgh do you? Why? Two very similar situations. two very different outcomes.
>>
>>1037942
Lay it on us homey.
>>
>>1036766

>All they want to do is collect benefits, and do "black" low-iq jobs like collecting leaves. Black as in they don't pay taxes, they are officially jobless, and they get paid by the employee on a daily basis. Its like .... an illegal job? (English is not my first language, sorry.)

They call that cash under the table (picture it).
>>
M&M's of course....
8miles is a long way for an Umerikan to walk
>>
File: lasittunut_katse.jpg (42KB, 510x570px) Image search: [Google]
lasittunut_katse.jpg
42KB, 510x570px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIsqxYYVo0
>>
>>1037942
Don't bother for this Anon:
>>1037982
>>1037984

>>1036780
>>1036766
>muh IQ
And this is why Betamax was defeated by VHS. Because VHS had lower IQ but was a criminal nigger.
>>
Tfw Tesla and silicon valley will put the final nail in Detroit's coffin unless the government protects them
>>
>>1038595
Ironically, Larry Page grew up in Michigan and his grandpa worked in the automotive industry.

Michigan has a lot of tech jobs though. Most of them are in engineering. Just because manufacturing went away doesn't mean everything else did too.
>>
>>1036867
Waldorf is a shithole.

Laurel and Bowie are relatively nice though, Laurel moreso.
>>
>>1036766
Hungary or Romania maybe?
>>
>>1036667
Do you live here in Detroit? I do and there is nothing racist about most of what i being posted. I have black friends and not all black people are bad, but here in Detroit there is a large majority of trashy black ghetto pieces of shit who prey on one another. There are neighborhoods where you can not park your car for more than ten minutes without the windows being smashed out. These cars are rundown older models with nothing of value inside and belong to people who try to work a normal job and contribute to society. Come live here for a couple weeks and tell me we are wrong. You would probably call home crying after your first night.
>>
>>1038722
>have a safe flight
no, I'm going to crash the plane with no survivors for you
>>
I appreciate both sides of every argument in this thread except one.
You guys who think welfare queens don't exist...
How over privileged are you? Have you never been poor, lived in a poor city or at least worked and been around poor people?
My first job was at a Walmart because the city I was born in is poor as fuck. As much as the idea of having to do this might bother you I started my education by working my way through community college as that was as much as I could afford at the time.
Where I worked and studied it was amazing how many single moms there were who went to college for free on state assistance and were involved in every social benefit program available. The dumbest ones even lost their access to these programs when it was discovered they lied about the number of children they had to get increased benefits.
Fucking lol
If you think welfare queens are bigfoot come on down to where I grew up and do fifteen minutes of myth busting
>>
>>1038805
I was homeless for a period of time, and had to use welfare to get myself back up on my feet. While I was waiting in line for stuff, the amount of people who brought their kids in to purposefully tear at their caseworker's heartstrings were disgusting. People were having kids to LITERALLY get more money from the government. They would do whatever it took to get more food stamps and cash, which they would then use to buy iPhones and sneakers and stuff.

I once worked with a woman who had 8 children (and 4 miscarriages). One day, she bought three PS4s and two Nintendo DSs because "her kids deserved it." One week later her car got repossessed, and she cried about it, and got a week's worth of pay for being sad.

I tried working in a soup kitchen because I wanted to help people who used to be homeless like me. I saw people with better shoes than I had and more expensive phones than I had laugh and eat this food we had worked so hard to make for them. The few who ACTUALLY needed the help were laughed at and harassed.

Fuck the poor. Fuck them all.
>>
>>1038814
Where is your compassion son? So you worked in a soup kitchen to feel better than them, but when you saw those poor bastards enjoy an ounce of their lives with their new nikis you started praying to Reagan? Shame on you ;)
>>
>>1038722

Should dump some poly-gendered pink hair sprouting white-hating social justice activists in a Detroit ghetto for a week and film the results. Call the show Tolerance in Detroit or something.
>>
File: none of this matters.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
none of this matters.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>1036262

It doesn't matter, we'll all be niggies in 20 years.

http://www.returnofkings.com/2090/how-black-america-has-predicted-our-future
>>
>>1036667
YO U RACIST SAYIN BLACKS IS POOR WE GOT ROCKS TRUES N ROBINSS
>>
>>1036667
Why did the companies suddenly move away, then? Could it have something to do with a sudden demographic and political change to the city?
>>
/pol/ is always right
>>
Democrats in charge for 50 years.
>>
>>1036238
Putting all its eggs in one economic basket - the auto industry. That is the root cause of all the other causes of Detroit's horrible decline.

Together, the Detroit automakers had a virtual stranglehold on the U.S. market, but there was never any way that was going to continue indefinitely.

Unions can serve a good purpose, but the UAW got too powerful and too intractable, so U.S. automakers couldn't adjust when they needed to.

Because of all those good, unionized, factory jobs, Detroit had one of the lowest education rates of a major city in the country, making it even harder for it to transition when the Big 3 started to falter.
>>
>>1036675
>What causes crime?
Criminals.

>What doesn't cause crime:
The Man
The popos
White Privilege
Racism
Skool2PrisonPypelien
Guns
Republicans
White people
Jews

Not all black people are criminals, not even a majority, but there is a serious culture problem among many (not all, not even a majority, but still too many) blacks where people grow up not respecting any sort of authority, fetishizing violent and anti-social behavior, rejecting intellectualism, and refusing to take responsibility for one's own lot in life or having any work ethic. Too many black kids just don't WANT to be smart, hard working, law abiding people and so you see whole communities that are stupid, lazy, and full of criminals.
>>
>>1040368
Most honest description I've heard yet.
>>
>>1040368
honestly this. It really is a culture thing.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.