[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I've spent so much time imagining myself as a politician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>tfw I've spent so much time imagining myself as a politician / scientist / mathematician / rich entrepreneur, I've come to the conclusion that there's no fucking point to doing anything

I actually think I have potential on the technical side of things (which I've shown). But, in addition to the greentext above, what scares me is that the idea that I could maybe be a satisfied and moderately well paid wage slave.

What is there to do??????

Everything that's "cool" feels kind of out or reach or bullshitty... The next flappy bird requires luck. Working out a stock market / HFT / algorithmic trading shit (as if it's even possible without huge capital) gets you buttfucked by the authorities if you make any money (see the Londoner charged after laughably being accused of causing the flash crash).
>>
go right back to /r9k/, dumb frog poster
>>
>>1036160

Look,

Nothing counts except what you've achieved- the money you're going to make, isn't worth a cent.

Get off your fucking ass and do something, you lazy shit.

Let me guess, you're smart, really smart, just lazy right?

WRONG. If you were so smart you wouldn't be so poor!
>>
>>1036164

No, I'm not one of these tards who failed high school algebra and talks about what could've been. I was top 1 % in my country's school system, become the typical lazy person in the middle of my stem degree but got an acceptable grade. If I am "le lazy smart guy", I'm many notches higher than the typical 4chan one.

This is going to sound laughable in its patheticness but when I got a part time job that actually forced me to see the public more often, it was like a motivation dampener. Every male and his dog seems to have a 7+/10 blonde gf or wife. People with boring as fuck average jobs have cars and houses and holidays and lots of spending money. It's like society has more than enough resoruces.

Where is the motivation going to come from?
>>
OP why don't you try wageslaving for a while and see if you can be satisfied with it?

Honestly for 95% of the population it's the best way to go
>>
>>1036174

If you make money you can get your dick wet

all it takes is 100 bucks in disposable income

get earning

Anyways, you see this guy with his 9/10 wife, what you don't know is she fucks him once a week, cheats on him everyday, and spends all his money

It's not so great

You should be jealous of the single, rich guys you see with cute blondes
>>
>>1036187
>You should be jealous of the single, rich guys you see with cute blondes

this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.