[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wall-street VS Tech startups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1452393788578.jpg (636KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452393788578.jpg
636KB, 1280x1920px
which career path has a higher chance of creating a $100 million+ net worth? How does the work hours compare between the two?
>>
Tech Startups, easily.

Work hours? On Wall Street, you work 100 hour weeks for bald people. In a tech startup, you work 100 hour weeks because you have the energy and drive to do so for yourself.
>>
>>1036032
To make it to 100 million net worth is going to require you to found your own tech start up, and improbably get bought out by Google or something. Or you could go to Wallstreet, but you'll still have to make to the C-suite of to get the kind of income/equity which would make that net worth possible.

Your chances are zero either way.
>>
>>1036052
>Still thinking centralised paradigm will matter

Buy ETHEREUM
>>
>>1036032
Wall Street execs are in the process in leaving for tech jobs, because they can't compete with the salaries currently.
>>
You can't compare them.

WS is 100hours work but with a very good pay. If you're good and you get to VP or MD you can easily make between 200k - 300k a year. You life a very good life, but not like a billionaire.

The only way to make that much is by creating your company. Either tech, fintech, you're own PE or Financial Advisory company or whatever. Nonetheless at least in what I heard only 10% of the startup are not bankrupt after five years. And even after that success rate is very low. Yeah maybe you become millionare, but you can also lose everything. Money doesn't rain nor does it grow from the trees. There isn't also a "magic way" to become rich. All follows the same path: The more risk the more possible profit.
>>
>>1036032
You have no chance at a tech startup, despite what these buffoons on here say. That age is gone and past. The bubble is popped. Its like, before, there were many idiots willing to invest in companies that haven't even started, but now, there probably aren't enough to keep your business going. If you really want to get into investing, get a good job in finances like an investment banker. Yeah, work is hard and everything, but its something to fall back on in case your investments go to shit.
>>
>>1037223
Not even. What do half of billionaires in the United States have in common? They all got there by investing money.
>>
There's another way: BECOME FAMOUS

I don't know why people don't consider this more, becoming an actor/director/writer/musician is as fucking likely as you creating the next multi-million dollar company.
>>
100 millions cocks that need to be sucked.

OP's 100 million man gang bang, $1 for entry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.