[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the derivatives bubble bursts and i'm holding cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: hehehe.jpg (84KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
84KB, 250x257px
>mfw the derivatives bubble bursts and i'm holding cash
>mfw a century of inflation vanishes in less than a year
>mfw gold falls to $40/ounce
>mfw i can by land for pennies
>mfw i already grow my own food to a surplus and don't consume many commodities
Feels good man.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (46KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
46KB, 551x549px
>>1034915
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (532KB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
532KB, 2592x3888px
>>1034917
>commodities serf detected
>>
>>1034915
You holding actual cash or just numbers on a balance sheet somewhere?
>>
>>1034937
Physical is the only way to go.
>>
>>1034915
>derivatives bubble
Get back to /pol/
>>
been waiting for this for a long time now myself. its going to be glorious
>>
Wont they just Print money to cover them and cause inflation ?
>>
File: 1435292367631.jpg (47KB, 429x367px) Image search: [Google]
1435292367631.jpg
47KB, 429x367px
Oh, and don't hold Euros (or anything else; except maybe AUD if you like to gamble). The illusion that Germany can continue to prop up the Eurozone indefinitely is about to be smashed like a white girl in a refugee camp. That's when the dominoes will really start falling.

Also, when they announce plans for a replacement global reserve currency soon, don't buy into it -- that's just banking interests attempting to consolidate the control of inflation and use it as a divestment vehicle from over-leveraged investments that will inevitably deleverage with the deflation in USD that QE has failed to stave off.

>>1035013
You're about to see approximately $700 trillion disappear in derivatives alone, and its gonna be beautiful -- you can't just print that -- that "money" only exists in the form of debt obligations. The total physical USD in circulation right now is only around $1.4 trillion. They might use a few tricks at the higher levels in an attempt to smooth things out between big banks, like printing a trillion dollar platinum coin or something, but I think at this point they're starting to realize the eventuality of a deflationary dollar.

Or I could just be a shill. Guess we'll find out.
>>
Deflation would be good for me and if the derivatives bust then the price of homes will go way down.

I will be able to use my cash to buy a nice home at a super low price.
>>
>derivatives bubble

Do you even know what a derivative is tard?
>>
>>1034915
It will never happen for one major reason: I'd be able to afford a house.
>>
File: 1403207810001.png (24KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1403207810001.png
24KB, 1000x1000px
>>1034915
Since the US is one nation under debt, the FED will not be OK with this and just print more money until deflation goes away.
They made it clear that they think deflation to be worse than inflation.
Probs are we will se one or two decades of negative real interest rates coupled with moderately high inflation.
>>
>>1036121

Simply its a bet on loan.

The key word is Speculation.

The Speculators have inflated the prices of things like the housing market.
>>
>not buying cash with cash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.