[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would (actual) drug lords also make great CEOs, managers or leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Would (actual) drug lords also make great CEOs, managers or leaders in the white market?

>in b4 edgy 'lol theres no difference'
>>
>>1034185
it's not difficult to sell drugs, they sell themselves.
One could assume, his executive decisions are probably good as in who to "hire", who to buy from, quality control. Chapo is probably not very good at marketing or investor relation or public relation kek
>>
>>1034185
Freakonomics pointed out that drug dealing is run like a hamburger francise.

And I actually feel sorry for some of the criminals. They work so hard that they could make a honest living.
>>
>>1034185
>Would (actual) drug lords also make great CEOs

No, they couldn't you cannot enforce to obedience in the white market the way El Chapo enforced his dealers.
>>
Jay-Z.
>>
File: IMG_20151221_WA0000.jpg (43KB, 639x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_WA0000.jpg
43KB, 639x820px
>>1034200
This.
Ex-army leaders have exactly the same problem.
Sport coaches are perfect CEOs
>>
File: 1434477523467.png (216KB, 591x402px) Image search: [Google]
1434477523467.png
216KB, 591x402px
>>1034203
Jay-Z & 50 Cent are what we call anomaly.
If you plant 100 million banana trees, small number of them will give you bananas with seeds in them. These guys are reading books on business which is rare even in white segment of the population. Read the book 50st Rule to understand what type of books they read and how they educate themselves
>>
>>1034192
>not good at public relations
i thought drug lords are basically gods in their home territories

like Escobar in Medellin
>>
>>1034285
I always laugh when I hear people want to become officers in teh military, for "leaderships" experience. Most companies know military officers have shit leadership abilities. The military is a totalitarian entity so the "leadership" is just fear or obedience. Sport coaches often are democratic because they don't control everything, nor do they know how to play all positions.
>>
>>1034374
That's retarded. Military officership is the epitome of leadership experience. You're in charge of the management, coordination, morale, logistics, finances of hundreds if not thousands of people, all the while adding the extra variable of being in charge of their personal safety.
>>
>>1034440
but its how you enforce these things amongst people, and the way they do it in the military is far different to that in the business world
>>
>>1034185
nah, they are used to waste money on dumb things because they make so much plus they have to never worry about budgets and marketing strategies and stuff, they would fail if they were not allowed to kill their rivals. so no they would suck in any other industry.
>>
>>1034185
drug lord is basically a combo of general and CEO. Take generals who became presidents... not many were great successes. The ones who were businessmen before tended to do better like Washington.

While business men exploit weaknesses in laws drug lords evade them. So no I don't think they'd make great businessmen. Take Henry Hill as an example of a gangster who couldn't really make it in the straight game.
>>
>>1034185
Drug lords wouldn't make great CEO'S for the reasons stated in this thread. But other professional criminals would be able to apply their knowledge/skill set to the legitimate world, because believe it or not being a successful criminal takes a lot of skill. A fence for example would make a great CEO, but think also of ex-burglars who work for security, former white collar criminals who help detect financial crime, etc.
>>
>>1034185
No. But they would make great supply chain managers.
>>
Maybe the very very top of it makes it worth it.

Anything else seems retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.