[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to buy GASL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GASL.png (24KB, 557x470px) Image search: [Google]
GASL.png
24KB, 557x470px
Is it time to buy GASL?
>>
Fucking idiots with your 3x leveraged stupid bullshit
>>
Is now the time to buy natural gas in general?

Is a particularly cold winter expected?
>>
>>1033997
>GASL
bump
>>
File: 52341958.jpg (97KB, 397x295px) Image search: [Google]
52341958.jpg
97KB, 397x295px
>>1034439

What's so idiotic about it? Just because you're an overly risk-averse faggot who will never make huge profits doesn't mean there's anything wrong with 3x
>>
How is GASL even worth considering when it's flatlined for so long?
>>
why not UGAZ?
>>
I looked into it more. It looks like GASL is too dependent on large market fluctuations in gas to be reliable. It consistently tanks in the long run. USO seems better if you're trying to play oil markets.
>>
>>1035295

USO appears to be actively tanking?
>>
>>1035317
Everything is, sunshine.
>>
Is this one of those things where you're like "well it as $40,000 a share once, maybe it will be again!"?
>>
uwti, just look at dwti
>>
>>1035441
OP, here.

Yep, that's what I'm hoping. It that so retarded of me?
>>
>>1035295
>USO seems better if you're trying to play oil markets.
USO has a lot of problems built into it. Google it for more info, "what are the problems with USO?"
>>
>>1035216
Showing that large of a time frame just shows how ignorant you are. Read up on leveraged ETNs.
>what is decay
>>
>>1035441
>>1035472
It will NEVER be go up that high, and it was NEVER at 40,000. Those prices are adjusted for reverse spits. If you didn't know that, you should re-think your investment approach. Try mutual funds.
>>
>>1035477

Gas prices will invariably rise again. This stock was trading in the thousands months ago. Why wouldn't it go back up ? It won't dive much lower than it is now, and even if it does, it will be back up in the hundreds at least in the coming years almost guaranteed
>>
>>1035488
>>1035488
GASL
10/1/2015 1-5 reverse split
5/20/2015 1-10 reverse split

How about you go learn what that the above means. Then you can come back to biz and ignorantly shill your shit.
>>
>>1035470
people don't understand how these things actually work. most don't realize it's priced off of supply/demand of the security itself. when people start selling DWTI, or more correctly, realizing profits, they'll start moving some of that cash to UWTI. you will see a large influx of cash flow from DWTI to UWTI. you don't need to know anything geopolitical or about oil companies or anything else.

just look at the orderbooks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.