[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >20 fucking 16 >still not owning 21 BTC to ed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
>2016
>20 fucking 16
>still not owning 21 BTC to edge against the collapsing perpetual debt memesystem and other memestocks and end up filthy rich thanks to holding through the storm
>already making massive gains and IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN YET (screencap this, maggots)

Even legitimate OLD people are starting to stop coping and dealing with the objective facts of life (00:43)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-06/marc-faber-we-have-colossal-credit-bubble-in-china

Nocoiners coping in 3, 2, 1 ...
>>
Only $6 billion market cap for a global internet currency??

Surely something like this should have a market cap of trillions!

>BRB buy cryptocurrencies.
>>
File: deadstate-jaden-.jpg (145KB, 625x392px) Image search: [Google]
deadstate-jaden-.jpg
145KB, 625x392px
>>1033515
>Even legitimate OLD people

jadencore
>>
>>1033521
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>1033538
When will the nocoiners realise they fucked up? When bitcoin is at $5000? When its at $100,000?

What will they do to themselves when they realise they fell for the bitcoin is a meme meme? Suicide? Self harm? Psychosis?
>>
If you are so happy with bitcoins and feel like they will succeed without fail, why do you still feel the need to convince other people to buy in?
>>
Here's a guide to bitcoin

Coiners

>lol you mad no coinners? How are your stocks today?

Sell

No coiners

>lmao senpai look at the price of bitcoin. Whenwilltheylearn.jpg

Buy
>>
>>1033543
Lol i dont care if (you) buy in or not. If you're too stupid and lazy to see for yourself that bitcoin will be massive then feel free to put yourself in the dustbin of financial history.
>>
>>1033546
but if you don't care, why do you keep making threads and posting about it, laughing at others?
>>
>>1033544
But anon, how will you sell bitcoins when you never bought any in the first place?

>nocoiners
>>
>>1033548
>why?

It amuses me.
>>
You are way to late for bitcoins
Bitcoin bubble is over
>>
>>1033540
I think their denial is so high that even when we are at 6 figures, they will still somewhat keep coping in order to stay alive. Never forget that the human mind can go to insane stretches to keep breathing.

>>1033543
I don't need to convince anyone. Im just taking pics of you nocoiners to post them a couple of years from now and laugh at you as im enjoying my retirement lifestyle in the bahamas.
>>
File: 1429391918368.jpg (130KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
1429391918368.jpg
130KB, 506x543px
>>1033595
k have fun
>>
>>1033515
When hookers take bitcoins it will become real currency.
>>
What a exciting time to be alive. We are witnessing the biggest most complex mutation of human culture in all of the worlds history.
>>
>>1033515
Oh you know about the next bull run huh? To much euphoria friend .

Stop harrasing /biz/ they can still buy in later on and make gains.
>>
>>1034522
Computer programming.

Its like the new writing. In ancient egypt only a few scribes could read and write, it was seen as magic and they dominated the culture.

In the present day everyone can read and write, but our lives are dictated by computer programs which only very few can even understand let alone write.

Computer programming is the new reading and writing. the present time mirrors ancient egypt except that bitcoin is the gold of our age.
>>
File: 1446756700682.jpg (58KB, 612x497px) Image search: [Google]
1446756700682.jpg
58KB, 612x497px
>>1033556
>mfw I bought bitcoins a few years ago at 170 and sold them at 900

felt good man, is it time to ride the wave up again?
>>
>>1033515
>ambiguous y axis
>>
>>1033515
why are you trying to justify your investment to others? if it's so good, you'd keep that shit a secret. either it's retarded or you are.
>>
>>1034647
Bitcoin isnt really about investing. Its about implementing the glorious transhuman cyberpunk future.

You faggots need to get on board or be swept aside.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.