[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is the right place but I hope someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzQzMTY2NDc4.jpg (135KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzQzMTY2NDc4.jpg
135KB, 1200x1200px
I don't know if this is the right place but I hope someone can help me.
How mandatory are things written in a will?
I mean I just want to be sure that I won't be given ANY form of funeral\burial when I die (I'd like to put it like "I want that NO money are spent on funerals or burials" or something similar)
Will be my family OBLIGED to comply to the term of the will?
What if they do me a funeral anyway? Who will check on them?
I don't know if it's important, but I live in a country who uses Roman Law
>>
Pretty sure nothing you wish can or will be actually enforced.

Why do you anyway? You'll be dead senpai
>>
>>1033134
>Pretty sure nothing you wish can or will be actually enforced.
I don't understand. What's the point of the will then?
>>
>>1033138
To figure out how to legally proceed with your belongings.

If you say "I don't want anyone to host a funeral" I'm not sure how that would be enforced or even checked if they set up a funeral for you. It's not like funeral manager will verify the will before proceeding.
>>
>>1033144
What if I say "I leave all of my money to my father but only if I don't get a funeral" otherwise all the money go to the Raccoon Shelter to be used to build a Raccoon gold statue or shit like this. And then I register the will to a lawyer or notary
>>
>>1033150
Dude just get a lawyer, they know this shit better than these fuckwads.
>>
>What if they do me a funeral anyway? Who will check on them?
>>1033130

What do you want them to do? Just let your corpse rot where it died? If they don't do what what you want them to then just delay your trip to hell (you don't sound like the God worshipping kind) and just haunt your family.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.