[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why HP blows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 20150730_192452.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150730_192452.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I've been having problems with HP and it started off small but the more I interact with them the more I realize how fucked up the company is. I've filed complaints with every consumer protection agency imaginable and I've done whatever I can to settle my grievances with them personally. First of all they've changed my warranty date 8 times in 12 days, 8 fucking times. When first I called in they said I wasn't under warranty anymore it'd expired in June of 2015. I had the piece of mind to use the automated tool to check it online and it said March 20th 2016. SO I was noticeably and I think most would agree reasonably pissed. I mean if I'd taken that guys word for it who was a complete dick and tried to sell me another printer. I would be fucked right now, I would have waited with my fucked up printer until the warranty ran out not knowing I could repair it and I'd need to buy another one. Well fuck all that noise. If your printer lasts only a year, or less than, it's time to hire new fucking engineers. Well now since they haven't met my very very simple requests I'm gonna need to file a small claims court case, and I'll have to decide if I have enough money and enough chance to win to upgrade it to a district court case. It makes me wanna do one of these. It was a work accident.
>>
How much are you talking about in terms of damage?

If it's just a sub 1k computer or electronic, then you're better off just letting it go and making it a point to not doing any future business with them.

There's a reason their stock is completely tanking. That company will be dead in another five to ten years.
>>
>>1033107

Look, HP will send a $1000 /hr lawyer to your small claims court in butt fuck no where and blow you the fuck out.

It's cheaper to spend $100,000 on legal fees than pay you $100- because if they paid you $100, people would learn you can sue HP and HP will pay you $100 to go away
>>
HP are pleb tier consultants and make shit enterprise applications. That is all.
>>
>>1033338

I've been pretty impressed with HP's server offerings- it's all pretty overpriced, but the machining, the quality is there.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.