[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I fell for the memes yesterday and sold EVERYTHING I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: YGOv7Du.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
YGOv7Du.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>mfw I fell for the memes yesterday and sold EVERYTHING
I am so fucking pissed right now. I'm done. I am so fucking done. No more stocks for me.
>>
WHY WOULD YOU SELL LOW?

Why not justcfucking wait holyshit
>>
>>1032475
...... do you not even read the fucking news? Win10 even has stock market bullshit news that pop up any time something happens.
>>
>>1032475
provided this isn't a troll thread

One should always take a step back before hitting the /buy or /sell buttons in your accounts.

Take into consideration what happens aftewards. In reality, the best strategy when you are affected by emotion is to do nothing and wait it out.
>>
>>1032475
Sold what?
>>
>buy high sell low

Classic /biz/. The doom preachers show up at every panic drop.
>>
BUY NOW
U
Y

N
O
W

BUY EVERYTHING. BUY A HOUSE, BUY AFRICAN CHILDREN. BUY FAKE MONEY WITH OTHER FAKE MONEY YOU BOUGHT

BUY BUY BUY BUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYY
>>
>>1032475
WHAT DID YOU SELL YOU NIGGER?
>>
>>1032669
thats funny. lolz
>>
>>1032669
>BUY FAKE MONEY WITH OTHER FAKE MONEY YOU BOUGHT

US economy in a nutshell senpaitachi
>>
And the market tanked today so buy back in on Monday

What am I missing here?
>>
>>1032475
At least you realized that you aren't cut out for stocks. Ok, listen to me here nigga. You take your money and you invest it in index funds. S&P 500, Stoxx Europe 600 and Vanguard all world, those are your etfs. Allocation is up to you but all world should be more than the others combined. Save money and put it in there every month, no matter what happens.

NEVER FUCKING SELL

Congrats, you're better off now.
>>
if you don't get back in, you'll be happy you got out now by the end of the year
>>
>>1032838
Epic vague doomsayer post bro
>>
>>1032475
/biz/ is permabears newfag
>>
>>1032475
You did the right thing. Don't get caught by the dead cat bounce.
>>
I really really hope I'm right when I tell myself that people on biz are just shitposting in 90% of these threads
>>
>>1032870
Tell that to the guy who invest 30k into bitcoins. Memes can mess you up. At least in my case I'm ahead.
>>
>mfw someone on /biz/ told me to short the market before Christmas

Mfw I buy $UVXY

Up 30%

Thanks anon
>>
>>1032475

You did right anon

Look, pretty much the whole world is stuck in the liquidity trap. Long story short this means a bout of deflation is coming and we're going to have to suck it up just as hard as the chinese are going to have to suck up the consequences of shoveling money into good-for-nothing projects for 15 years.

Why did you do well? Deflation means the value of EVERYTHING EXCEPT MONEY goes down. This means money relative to everything else GOES UP

The stocks will be worth less money, your car will be worth less money, the fucking bananas down the street will be worth less money

but your money will be worth more money

now is the time to hold cash. the solution to deflation hasn't been invented yet (well it has, money printing, but we tried that and aren't willing to step it up)

cash is the place to be, don't beat yourself up.

I sold everything today and i'm kicking myself for not doing it on monday before losing about 4k just on everyone else's panic selling.

short term bullshit aside though, fundamentals don't lie.
>>
>>1032916
a head of cauliflower costs 8 canadian pesos. You think the bankers are going to let deflation happen? They will run every currency into the ground and half way to hell before they let it happen.

OP, buy gold and ammo. 7.62x39r specifically.

Boys, we're approaching innawoods level of HAPPENING.
>>
>>1032940

>ammo

go away /pol/.

How am I going to liquidate 1 million $ in ammo, without paying a 50% fee to the liquidator?

It's not like stocks/commodities/ETFs etc where I pay a .00000002% fee to FINRA when I want to sell
>>
>>1032954
>>1032954
>not preparing to sell .22 at triple, or quadruple the price you bought it
>not putting everything in ammo
>>
>>1032970

You're an idiot investing in ammo UNLESS you own a business THAT SELLS AMMO!

THAT. FUCKING. SIMPLE. POL.
>>
>>1032975
I will be my own business
and i will sell ammo
>>
>>1032985

Well when you have a distribution channel that buys ammo from you, then by all means, buy as much ammo as you want.

Pro Tip: Never stock too much of one kind, stock a little of every kind so you can fulfil every order you get
>>
>>1032987
Im only really going to be selling to panic buyers. I know its a little dishonest, oh well.
Dont worry though, ill diversify
>>
>>1032989

I think that's a bad idea.

The more customers you get the larger volume you can buy, the lower you can sell your ammo for, the more customers you will get...

Sales is king anon, go make sales and the success will come

Sell to anyone you can. Sell to panic buyers. Sell to grandma.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 996x53px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 996x53px
>>1032475
ayyy
>>
>>1032991
I have to wait for the price to build up to sell
>>
>>1032993

Wrong. Sell, sell, sell.

Buy, sell for more- sell as much as you can.

Even if you sell a box of ammo to someone and make 5 pennies, it's fine, he will come back to you for more ammo next time
>>
>>1032996
Im just doing this once, not really as a business
>>
>>1032999

Why? Do you have a job? Sell this ammo when you get home from work.

If you make some money, buy more. If you don't make money, buy chickens, sell chickens- find something you can buy and sell for more.
>>
>>1033001
>Why? Do you have a job?
Yes. Ill be fine on that end.
>find something you can buy and sell for more.
thats what im trying to do
>>
>>1033001
uhhhh

if you are suggesting people will be using lethal force on the reg, to the point of needing more ammo

they will ummmmm.... spend a bullet on you and take your ammo
sorry bro
>>
>>1033006

Well, sell ammo, see if you make money.

If you don't, stop selling ammo.

A lot of people get stuck in this trap where they spend 5 years on a business that doesn't work because they can't admit to themselves it was a bad idea.

Every rich entrepreneur has started 10 business that failed, you just have to be able to say 'yep this is a bad idea on to the next' until you find something that works.

>>1033013

So stupid.

Selling a $1000 TV is a lot more dangerous in terms of getting shot than selling a $50 box of bullets
>>
>>1033026
Im good on ideas as well but i think with it being election year and all ill make some decent cash. Math adds up pretty good
>>
>>1033059

Here's the thing anon- every entrepreneur has 100 ideas bouncing in his head- this business, that business,

Just go down the list. Pick something, work on it, hard as you can, work 40 hours at work and 50 hours on your idea, and if it doesn't make money?

On to the next. Once you find something that does make money, wait until you make MORE money doing that than you do at your job, and quit your job.
>>
>>1033072
If i do this right ill be good to go for awhile
>>
>>1033074

nobody's first business works

my prediction is you will work 100 hours selling ammo and make $500- don't despair.

Try something else. Never give up.

Maybe I'm wrong and you make, you know, millions of dollars, and hey, good.

But if ammo doesn't work? Don't quit.
>>
>tfw I've never sold a single investment

Maybe when I retire.
>>
>>1032940
>7.62x39r

ffs son you need to get your ass over to /k and get yourself educated on your ammo nomenclature
>there is 7.62x39
>there is 7.62x54R
>and there is cringe-posting, acting like you know some shit and you don't
>>
>>1033095
>tfw uneducated on own rifle.
>must impale self on sks bayonet to preserve honor.
>>
>>1032475
Wait until Hillary is elected and sell your shotgun for double what it's worth today, Mr Pepe.
>>
>>1033082
Ill post here on /biz/ if it turns out to be a success
>>
File: 1452354142329.gif (590KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1452354142329.gif
590KB, 250x166px
>>1032475 gahahahaha
I seriously think that post csnt even trick 12 year old kids
>>
>>1032824
hahhaahahahahahaahhahhahahahah

so foolish so foolish

enjoy next depression lasting 50 years.
>>
>>1032475
Is this b8? Why would you sell now anon? We're you possess by grandpas stool softeners?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.