[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a feeling that apple will crash really badly next year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: og.jpg (16KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
16KB, 1200x1200px
I have a feeling that apple will crash really badly next year.
>>
I have a feeling that OP is a faggot.

Oh what do you know I was right
>>
>>1032135
Apple might be "too big to fail".
>>
>>1032136
Yeah especially since they barely pay any taxes, use children for labor, and a ton of other shady business practices. Its like how Samsung practically controls the South Korean government.
>>
>>1032138
Hardly. That 12-inch iBook that closed the godawful gap between 11 and 13 inches shows that they have lost their edge. Like why didn't you do it from the start? Also the boring golden color.

Jobs have been dead for over 4 years now and it will sooner or later show in Apple's products.
>>
>>1032147
Yeah the watch was a massive flop in the US, but apparently it did well in China.
>>
>>1032147
thats why they are trying to get into the car niche, and other things. which will fail, because their only competence was in weebo design for electronics.
>>
Their fundamentals and financials are too strong. The current price drop is a reaction to people thinking they won't grow sales even more. Let that sink in for a minute. Other shit companies can post lesser earnings for 3 quarters without taking a hit and Apple's stock plummets over SPECULATION of possible slowdown of sales.
>>
The iPhone 7 will have an additional colour.
This will boost sales.
You guys clearly don't understand innovation.
>>
>>1032161
This,

They have shitloads of money and even now, before "sales slowdown", they trade at P/E 10, which at US levels is actually even undervalued:

I think they lack in vision a bit though. I hope they will branch into truly amazing, not keep making iphone xS ad infinitum.
>>
>>1032222
checkt
>>
>>1032132
did u hear about the earphones port m7
>>
>>1032188
This
And have you ever seen an empty Apple store? Is iTunes irrelevant?
>>
>>1032188
extra colors and extra inches have worked so far m8
>>
>>1032222

nice 2s but I don't care about how much apple has on hand, I care about how much I can make off their stock

if they have a lot of cash just sitting somewhere so they can coast off existing sales their stock is useless for me since it's not going to grow
>>
>>1032241
Well, realistically, don't you think they're worth at least P/E of 15?

If you want to make a quick buck based on irrationality of others, go buy some fucking memecoins.

Apple is suffering because casuals are shitting their pants. I think it's a good buy (and it's also a dividend stock with a 3% yield, which may proportionally increase if you enter now).

This is a long term stock.
>>
>>1032255

If I'm in it for the long haul there's better options out there than consumer tech companies. For short term stuff (18-24 months) I'd rather gamble on more active companies.
>>
>>1032273
>If I'm in it for the long haul there's better options out there than consumer tech companies
Such as? I genuinely believe that Apple will be the stock that will provide the single best total return to investors for AT LEAST the next decade. Please enlighten me, and god help me if you mention meme FANG stocks.
>>
>>1032335

Boeing, for starters. They are eventually going to make a civilian V-22 and that's going to be big. Again, when I said long haul I wasn't joking, I'm sitting on my stock for at least twenty more years. I bought most of what I got back in the '08 dip though so I've already seen a net profit.
>>
I dunno senpai but after having the iPhone 6 plus for a bit I think I might get a different brand
I suppose a blackberry could attract the bitches interested in my assets
>>
>>1032343
Nigga you could've bought virtually anything after 08 and turned a profit.
>>
File: 89834.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
89834.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>1032353

Yes, but I want the most money over the long haul. I don't trust that Google (now Alphabet) won't eventually go the way of AOL and I don't trust that Amazon won't eventually turn into Sears. This shit is my retirement.
>>
>>1032231
I did. I can't stand apple, and hopefully this will wake up the dumb consumers wasting their money on inferior products just for the brand
>>
>>1032358

Microsoft is going AOL status actually.
Google has along ways to go before it shits the bed.
You're right with Amazon.

But you're dumb to invest in anyone of them, that includes Netflix and Apple.
>>
>>1032452
Apple has nothing in common with those meme companies. It has cold hard cash and when you look at its fundamentals, it is even an undervalued company.
>>
>>1032452

I don't disagree about MS or Google, but my point is that they will both get there.

>>1032472

As I said, cold hard cash means nothing if they don't do anything with it. Sears, right now, has cold hard cash via their real estate but their CEO isn't using it to make the company sustainable. Ultimately, assets are only valuable if the people in possession of them use them for something that isn't their immediate personal gain (since that is worthless to investors).

I'm not saying Apple is a bad investment per se, but there's better options out there. I'm skeptical if Apple TV can remain relevant in five years, meanwhile an Apple Car would be #2 against Tesla, which itself could get fucked over if oil prices remain low. If it's an autocar or rideshare thing then they are #2 against Google and Uber respectively, who themselves are facing issues with both implementing their tech and remaining sustainable (Uber in particular is still not profitable, and could just be straight up banned in the coming years).
>>
everyone is happy with their phones and laptops. they don't want to buy a new version every year, esp with the economy down.

look for budget-tier products coming out
>>
File: BN-LX498_2pkTu_M_20151231012935.jpg (78KB, 860x572px) Image search: [Google]
BN-LX498_2pkTu_M_20151231012935.jpg
78KB, 860x572px
>>1032132
Its all over, liquidated my shares at 128 and 122. I had held from 80 and 35.
>>
>TFW vanguard's largest holding is in Apple

Smh when will vanguard drop them already?
>>
>>1032222
You're also forgetting Apple has hundreds of millions of dollars in cash in bank accounts over the world
>>
I got $1000 of extra cash. I want to get into stocks.

Should I buy a couple of AAPL stocks now? I am probably going to hold on to it for a long time. I'm only 22
>>
>>1036398
you should take up as many loans and use all your credit cards and but all that money into a margin account and go long AAPL.
>>
>>1037124
*put not but :D
>>
Unqualified Investors Shouldn't be Allowed to Trade: THE THREAD
>>
>>1032132
Are you me in 2011?
>>
>>1032132
crash no , but this year will be fail to them . cnbc has been shilling to buy their stack non stop this week
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.