[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did it get this bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How did it get this bad?
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>1031214
Now I remember, people actually think they can reach the top 1% with hard work and dedication. :^)
>>
>>1031209
One side gave up
>>
>>1031209
>>1031228
Wasn't it always like this?

Pretty sure there was always the "ruling class" such as royalty, but the difference is that back then it was impossible to move countries, move up social class, etc.

Nowadays you can move to other parts of the world, start companies and become a millionaire
>>
Bad?

Is 61k a year bad, m8?

You can buy fucking 200,000 potatoes with that income, m8. You goin hungry on that bruv? I don't fuckin think so.
>>
>tfw $60,000/year is my goal
Sheiiiittttt
>>
>>1031209

Wallstreet
>>
there's no way those circles are to scale

it would take 16 of those little orange circles just to equal 1 million dollars
>>
>>1031228
Alright mate, so shut the fuck up, go on wall street and protest for all I care.Why don't you wear a maoist suit, that'll make you look real tough. Meanwhile people with hardwork and dedication will be making it.
>>
>>1031209
why is less than 1% of the population in the NBA?
>>
>>1031386
>thinks buying the government and crying about how you're such a victim of it on Fox is hard work
>>
>>1031396
Why do niggers throwing a ball around make so much money?
>>
>>1031422

Because you keep watching it and buying their fucking shoes. Ignore it and it will go away.
>>
>>1031228

It takes generations of top tier offspring to get to the top

>Immigrant father lays bricks, kids learn english
>brick layer's kids get entry level highschool diploma jobs like plummer
> plummer's kids go to college
>they get shit entry level college jobs
>college grads kids become a doctor or lawyer
> lawers kids finally make it to harvard
>harvad grad might make it big

This could all happen if youre lucky enough not to have a NEET child in your family tree that fucks up the upward progression
>>
>>1031209
family breakdown-serious
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>1031463
>grandfather was a war criminal nazi defector who made millions from pillaging and moved to minnesota after selling secrets to the states
>father ran away at 17, joined the military, left before the pension cutoff, was a hippy for 5 years, had 3 kids, got a mediocre job, lost mediocre job, works minimum wage
>grandfather's inheritance all goes to his other non-fuckup kids

God, just stay home and listen to your dad for 5 more years so you could have been rich enough to make me rich. Fuck. I'm doing well enough, better than most, but I could have done great.
>>
>>1031396
Because the world's dopest ballers are hoarding all the game so the rest of us can't go hard in the paint.
>>
File: kikery.jpg (133KB, 896x719px) Image search: [Google]
kikery.jpg
133KB, 896x719px
>>1031209

It's natural ; ^ )
>>
>>1031518
Nigger detected
>>
>>1031280

Debatable how much that has really helped. In the past the elites were tied to the fate of the nation, now they are internationalist that keep their assets in tax havens and could care less if the nation burns.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.