[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/, whats the number 1 thing I should study in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: money money money.jpg (16KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
money money money.jpg
16KB, 300x403px
hey /biz/, whats the number 1 thing I should study in college or do if I want to be a billionaire businessman tycoon or investor? I really want to be a billionaire and do something great for the world in the process but IDK how to go about chasing it or what to do

I'm 20 years old male living in the united states
>>
Oh hey it's that guy who keeps reposting this thread, along with the investment banker, greentext, etc
>>
>>1030375 become a stock broker get hired at a good company and thats pretty much the best thing yoy can do of you already know you have to be the best of the best at what you do
>>
Look for a position at McDonalds as a Junior Executive Burger Flipper. They make mad bank.
>>
>>1030422 common dude dont troll him no need for that...
>>
>>1030375
If you're asking us it means that you're hopeless and will never, in the history of time and space, become even moderately wealthy. You are a weak link, you shouldn't be legally able to reproduce.
>>
>want's to be a billionaire but can't even decide something as simple as his major

top kek

You're going to make it OP
>>
I guess thats a point hahaha
>>
>>1030430
white knight of this board. Does Reddit have a /biz section ? You should go back to it.
>>
>>1030375

OP focus on Mathematics and Computer programming.

You can even take free courses from places like edx that will teach you programming.
>>
>>1030427
It's strange that /fit/ always says we're all going to make it, but that's impossible on /biz/. unless you really change the meaning of "making it".
>>
>>1030433 white Knight dude fuck you why not help him instead of making fun of him go kill your self you mofo idiot helping someone is not bad and will never be i dont care if his chances are one to a million its still nice to help i dont get why im being cussed at
>>
File: 1417726672772.jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
1417726672772.jpg
7KB, 232x217px
>>1030440
epig
>>
>>1030440
cuz ur a fucking idiot
>>
>>1030447 yeah...
>>
>>1030450 >you call me stupid for helping
>cant be nice and help others
>yet i the whute Knight you make fun of yeah dude ok
>>
>>1030452
>>1030457
please go back to reddit, or at least lurk more.
>>
>>1030457
dude first of stop using a trip code
>>
>>1030479 gamw to mouni tis manas sou tis poutanas kariolopaido gamw ton patera sou
>>
>>1030479
That isn't a tripcode.

>>1030375
OP you're 20 and don't know what you are doing. You're not cut out to be a billionaire. Just play the lotto.
>>
*Tin aderfi sou episis hamos ginetai tin pidiksame oloi
>>
>>1030375
>open college brochure
>turn to investing/money degree pages
you are welcome i guess? every college will force you to take the same classes anyhow.
>>
>>1030493
egw giati de pidiksa?
>>
>>1030412
You know stockbrokers don't make much money and are outdated nowadays by self directed accounts right?

Wolf of Wall street took place 2 decades ago.
>>
>>1030498
>Investing/Money degrees

Oh yeah a bachelors in stockpicking?
>>
>>1030375
The easiest way is to suicide and hope you get reborn into a family of billionaires, or at least a family with $100m+ net worth.
>>
>>1030493 την επόμενη φορά
Το υπόσχομαι
>>
File: Capture.png (30KB, 428x514px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30KB, 428x514px
>>1030513
wasnt that hard to find
just so Op knows in advance, they are pretty boring classes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.