[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1445107208330.jpg (22KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445107208330.jpg
22KB, 531x531px
so... I am a greek male living in greece athens specifically i have a barber shop that i currently work at which happens to be my fathers we dont own it and its rented at about 340€ i believe,the shop is going very good counting at about 12 years of business yoy could say with an approximate of 500 customers in total as my father has said to me he might be lying im dont know what the reason might be,never mind that it is going is what im trying to say but here is the deal he told itmakes 20k a year as a shop and that might also be a lie since i jave counted on a regular day with much customers 300€ at the end of the day amd im wondering now i will be making so good money of it and be good financially,but the other thing is that i have a an uncle at usa.,new york,staten island and he can provide me with work at a lical barbershop there as long as i will be a very good barbee and slowly arise to make my own barber shop,however there a lot of difficulties to surpass and one of the most important ones is the green card i need to have which is close to impossible having unless i actually win it from the lottery of usa what do you giys suggest i do please read the whole thing i know its a lot but help me out a bit
>>
>>1030349
pay denbts
>>
>>1030454
listen to this man, it's good advice not just for greeks.
>>
I want to go to Greece on vacation for a week or two. Whats the best place?
>>
Are yoy fucking kidding me i dont have any fucking debts you did nit even read shit from the moment yoy saw greek yoy thought of onw thing pay debts well fuck you you know nothing about debts and havent worked for a buck in youe life ignorant fucks its my fault my gov was and still is corrupt and stole so much money from the greek average citizen shut yoyr fucking mouths and if i see another pay your debts post you will be wasting your time
>>
>>1030465
pay denbts
>>
>>1030465
imagine being this mad.

maybe if you pay denbts you would feel better.
>>
>>1030465
are you chinese

O no wait they're not in debnts
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.