[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what makes you the unique person who will get rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1452177481183.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452177481183.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>...a large percentage of bright young men and women locate the impetus behind their career choice in the belief that they are fundamentally different from the common run of man, unique and in certain crucial ways superior, more as it were central, meaningful—what else could explain the fact that they themselves have been at the exact center of all they've experienced for the whole 20 years of their conscious lives?—and that they can and will make a difference in their chosen field simply by the fact of their unique and central presence to it...
>>
>>1030191

I've got an "in" with a Nigerian prince.

I don't want to say too much right now, because it's still hush-hush, but he needs to get money out of his country and he randomly picked me to help him.
>>
>>1030191
I'm not a retard. Just for that I'm getting 81k plus bonuses in my mid 20s.
>>
>>1030191
I have a girthy penis. Not quite "pussy breaking", but decent.
>>
>>1030191
I'm good at mathematics and will most likely get my MSc in Applied Mathematics from a respected European university.
>>
>>1030574
Not unique
>>
>>1030191
I have more balls.
Come at me
>>
>>1030191
I don't think like that, I do not act like that. I do not give a flying fuck what others want, think, or do. All I want is to get that bitcoin investment to finally pay itself of.
>>
I can shotgun a beer in 4 seconds while standing on one leg
>>
>>1030648
There is more than 1 person making in the high 6 figures.
>>
>>1030191
Well I sell propane and propane accessories

Don't wanna brag but I'm kind of a big deal
>>
I'm fortunate enough to be extremely intelligent, both in math/logic but also socially. I have an IQ of 140+ with a PhD in physics but my day-to-day work makes me a businessman and an investor.

Most scientists/engineers I know are socially retarded manchildren
Most businessmen I know are just plain stupid

I'm both the scientist and the businessman. And that is why I'm so far ahead of the overwhelming majority of people.
>>
>>1030710
>"what makes you the UNIQUE person who will get rich"
You sound like your math professors shove calculator in your ass and calculate your enormous anal sphincter size after creampie-ing it so they can calculate how many times their fucking fist would fit inside of it. I guess that kinda makes you an unique person.. if not this scenario shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
I'm not. I see myself being successful though. Probably retire mid 100k 150k ish with a good saving. It's more a foundation for my children if I have any.
>>
>>1030204
Underrated post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.