[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ness behaviour. Handshakes, eye contact, tone of voice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 6wGCVmv.jpg (32KB, 316x480px) Image search: [Google]
6wGCVmv.jpg
32KB, 316x480px
/biz/ness behaviour.

Handshakes, eye contact, tone of voice.

How to improve?

How have YOU improved?
>>
>>1029279
Stopped rambling on about technical details when speaking with execs. Now I cringe whenever I see someone else do it.
>>
>/biz/ness behavior

Or as it's known in the real world, "things you do to cover up the fact that you have nothing interesting to do or say"
>>
>>1029283

What kind of technical details?

>>1029286

Exactly.

Discuss that.
>>
Be polite to everybody. Remember names and interests.
>>
>>1029345
Do you keep a small notebook to note down the names and interests and other relevant info like birthdays? What about a journal to keep track of daily dealings?
>>
>>1029357
This guy...
>>
>>1029415
yeah...
>>
>>1029279
By making a conscious effort. It's that simple.
>>
>>1029422

you seem like a top tier employee
>>
>>1029308
Any of them.

They want to make decisions not be educated. Fuck off with your background information.
>>
>>1029680
So only speak about concrete actions to take and the such? Meaning not to throw technical terms every 2 seconds in the hope of sounding smarter?
>>
>>1029357
>1/6/2016 10:30 AM
>Robert stopped by my cubicle and discussed the NFL playoffs. After a lengthy discussion he patted me on the back and headed back to his office. It was a firm pat, nothing too overboard. I believe I can safely assume that Rob is an avid gym goer - perhaps I will bring this up next time we talk

>1/6/2016 1:17 PM
>Scarlett came in rather hastily and appeared upset. I went to console her. It turns out that things with her husband aren't going well. I will strive to be a strong friend for her to lean on in these troubling times.
>>
>>1029833
D.. Do I fuck Scarlet now?
>>
>>1029834
Yes
>>
>>1029833
Write more, I'm liking these
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.