[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking about starting a small drug selling business. anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (162KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 870x1024px
thinking about starting a small drug selling business. anyone have any advice or pointers on finding people to sell to
>>
hire one of those guys that dance with the signs
>>
>>1028832
You need a pharmacy degree, idk if u need a phd
>>
Invest in a good business card such as one that is a rollable/smokable paper.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
can someone be serious, these trolls aren't helping
>>
>>1028877
Zigzags are incredibly cheap but I'm unsure if they are thick enough to be printed on. Perhaps layering a few of them?
>>
>>1028832
I think your target market should be drug users.
>>
>>1028832
Go ask el Chapo
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 960x1280px
>>1028919
where exactly can I find these people
>>
>>1029196
Literally everywhere
Skate parks
High schools
Universities
>>
Everything that you sell to people is from a friend that gets their shit on the deep web.

Don't put your money in the bank, or find a good way to launder it.

This might be a stretch, and it might also be a way to potentially open up a new market, but you might want to enroll in a community college and audit courses. Meet people, learn stuff, and find whom you will sell to.

get a burner phone, use a prepaid visa to purchase it. Purchase it with cash.

Get a scale and calibration weights. Spend good money on a scale.

When traveling with large amounts of drugs or money, use the transit system. Or, take a taxi.

Use a fake name.

Cash only

Listen to the 10 Crack Commandments

Do not tell people where you live, how much you make, what you do. All people are potentially agents or cops.

Carry the business card of a few lawyers.

Focus on making enough to make bail and get a lawyer. You will eventually get busted.

Do not talk to cops.

Get a weapon.

Shrooms
>>
>>1029480
>Focus on making enough to make bail and get a lawyer. You will eventually get busted.

This specifically. Unless you're a mexican kingpin or you live in fucking Detroit and operate with a gang, you will get caught if you try to make this a job.
>>
>>1029480
>calibration weights

this is the best scam ever :D i think everyone has small coins around, like 20 eurocents or quarters for murikkans. you can find out their exact weight from central banks website and calibrate with them
>>
>>1029497
I bought one because it was about 5 bucks. Not that bad of an investment.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.