[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the stock market heading towards a downfall? In all the big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2016-01-06+at+04.19.25).png (93KB, 2177x514px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-06+at+04.19.25).png
93KB, 2177x514px
Is the stock market heading towards a downfall? In all the big 3 US Indices it seems that the peak happened a few months ago and now it's all coming down. The US is also faring better than the world too now, so the rest of the world may go to shit as well.

Is it worth putting into stocks right now or are we looking at a big crash?
>>
If the rest of the world suffers, it could go either way. Investors might see it as a signal to get out while they still can (thus crashing the market), or they may see it as a sign that the US is their last "safe haven" (thus helping, or at least not hurting, the US stock market).

It's imperative that the Fed raises rates throughout this year in order to build up confidence in our economy. But even then, you can always count on people being skittish.
>>
>>1028735
So here's my advice:

If at any point this year, the Fed raises rates IN SPITE OF poor employment data, go ahead and invest. The Fed doing that will be a sign that they are extremely serious about raising rates, improving faith in the US market, and buffering for a recession.

If the Fed doesn't raise rates or they only timidly raise rates when employment data is good (which is likely what they'll do), DO NOT buy.
>>
Looks like sse just halted trading after 20min and a 5+% drop
>>
No ya dunce.

Markets ALWAYS recover. Everything will fix itself soon.

Daily reminder that people shit their pants over a 1% drop and go crazy buying bunkers and stockpiling food. It's ridiculous.
>>
SnP is going to test 1900 most likely
Crude is getting BTFO and US dollar will continue the strengthen along with Gold - the inverse relationship between USD and Gold is non-existent under these new market conditions.
>>
If you have stocks that pay dividends, just hold what you have. Get some strong oil company stocks in a couple months, Oil will go back up. When oil is as cheap as water, im buying!
>>
>>1028944
to add to this, I wouldn't suggest buying stock thats connected to major indexes or ETFs. ETFs and major indexes could very well bring good companys down with them. So wait a few months before buying.
>>
>>1028908
i wonder who is behind this post?
>>
>>1028956
>Uneducated fearmongering retard responds with Jew meme

Wasn't /pol/ saying the Shemitah was suppose to occur in 2015... It's now 2016, where is it?
>>
>>1028908

Brings a smile to my face.

Same thing I told people, word for word, in 2007 as I was selling my real estate and shorting the market
>>
Short that mofo
>>
>>1028720
>Is the stock market heading towards a downfall?
No the bond market is.
>>
>>1029169
B-b-b-but my buy high sell low!
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>1028936
gold has never had inverse correlation to anything really, just some occasional random seasons. silver is actually much better than gold as it has some real value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7h11rvZFXA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.