[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does where you live affect your credit score?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (192KB, 590x369px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
192KB, 590x369px
Does where you live affect your credit score?
>>
Yes and no, it's not where you live, it's /how/ you live, but where you live is a big indication of that.

>Everyone in Compton is poor as fugg
>Has nothing to do with living in Compton
You feel me?
>>
File: download_20151201_101330.jpg (52KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
download_20151201_101330.jpg
52KB, 1080x1920px
>>1028245
Nature vs Nurture.
If you're born in trailer-park-white-trash-ville, your credit score is going to be laughable. Especially in comparison to someone born in a financially intelligent family.
Yeah it depends on individuals, one could always wake up and read a book out two on money, learn the ways of the light, but generally we can assume it to be true that where and how and by whom you were raised affects your financial intelligencw.
>>
>>1028245
God it feels good to live in Wisconsin.

Overlay this with median ACT/SAT scores from outgoing high school seniors and you'll most likely see some correlation.
>>
>>1028264
Wisconsin seems pretty cool. It's small and mellow, people only end up there if they're trying to get there, and you can find people you fit in with regardless of your political spectrum.

Is there enough to do there? How's finding work in decent sized areas?
>>
I'd like to see much finer gradients than statewide
>>
>>1028279
Minnesota is superior in every way tbqh
>>
>>1028381
this

dream state
>>
>>1028369
This. Take New York for example, of you live anywhere besides NYC your credit score doesn't even budge the average because of the 20million people in NYC area.
>>
It's gonna feel good when I get above 800. I'm at 763 right now and only had an active credit for about 2 years.
>>
>>1028245
Perhaps you would have made the connection if they had colored those Deep South states something other than fuschia

>like black
>>
>>1028369

Credit scores by zip code - you have to click on the map to update it.

http://www.equifax.com/places/
>>
>>1028951
>Credit scores by zip code - you have to click on the map to update it.

Damn. I'm +100 points (117 to be exact) higher than the average in my zip.
>>
>>1029064
btw 814
>>
Tfw live in vegas.

My score is 845
My wifes score is 840
>>
>>1028381
I love across border in Wisconsin. 20 minute drive into St Paul.
>>
>>1028932
There is a strong correlation with % of non-whites...
>>
>>1028932

Texas isn't the deep south.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.