[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wherewhitepeoplemeet.com that's actually a smart busin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cutebrunette.jpg (113KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
cutebrunette.jpg
113KB, 400x475px
wherewhitepeoplemeet.com

that's actually a smart business idea.

create a clearly controversial dating platform, fill it with bots and automated fake accounts so it appears populated (obv 80% of those accounts are believably sexy females), do minimal promotion and marketing, once controversy reaches you, the site will explode in popularity. controversy can also be stirred by you, simply by tipping off social justice warrior subreddits and maybe smaller news blogs and stuff, then watch the outburst snowball, and your traffic blow up.

brb ads everywhere
brb balling

anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have a site like that developed? lol.
>>
>>1028090
>brb ads everywhere
lol no
>>
>>1028094

why not? i'm not into online marketing, no idea what other ways to monetize traffic there are.
>>
most dating sites are predominately white anyway...
>>
the site itself is much easier than the bots, unless you mean "use one bot with 1000 different names"
>>
>anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have a site like that developed? lol.

A normal info site is going to be 5-7k. Anything with a database back end is going to be closer to 20k. Add a bit of extra polish and a wishlist of features and you are probably going to be right around 30k
>>
>>1028121
It might cost webdev illiterates that much.
>>
>>1028121
This is fairly accurate. Can be made for less of course, but I would not recommend it.
>>
File: 1448574063925.jpg (21KB, 534x516px) Image search: [Google]
1448574063925.jpg
21KB, 534x516px
>>1028090
>that's actually a smart business idea.
>>
File: wherewhitepeoplemeet.jpg (58KB, 1001x410px) Image search: [Google]
wherewhitepeoplemeet.jpg
58KB, 1001x410px
>>1028090
>>
File: 1445062196597.gif (11KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445062196597.gif
11KB, 171x200px
>>1028098
>be Fortune 500 company
>I'll just pay for ads on this site which excludes minorities. There's no way that would ever backfire.

>Fast-forward 6 months. Backfires. mfw 100 million dollars of lost revenue.
>>
>>1028121

jesus, is it really that expensive? no way it's worth it then. i was thinking worst case scenario it would cost 6-8k.

holy crap that's a ton of money. how do people even afford to start these sites then?
>>
>>1028176
Well, 8k USD is not a lot of money. I have more in the bank and I'm just a freelancer from Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1028195
8k is a ton of money, to me. damn.

what do you freelance in?
>>
>>1028203
dick sucking
>>
>>1028203
I'm a developer(programmer, whatever), I work mostly on websites and mobile APPs (Droid and iOS).
>>
>>1028208

self thought or went to school? how long would it take for me to acquire the skills to create the site on my own? i have ux background, so not starting from absolute zero. but i can definitely not write (even remotely) complex code.
>>
Go to Blackpeoplemeet or any other site. Rip their whole site, replace every mention of black people and pictures with white people.. Profit? (it'll cost close to 1k instead).
>>
>>1028280
Went to university(computer science) but I was coding simple little shitty things since 12 years old.

Left the university after 4 years because I no longer found it worth my time. I also realized that I want to be an entrepreneur/freelancer not an employee.

If you learn like a maniac and really interested in it I think after roughly 1 year you can reach the level that is necessary to "sell" your services. I mean simpler websites with custom (but not too complicated) modules.

In the beginning it will be shit money of course, but you can get paid to learn, which is always good.

But only do this if you are interested in coding, software etc., otherwise it will be suffering.
>>
>>1028302
If you can get the back-end code this easily I think you can make more money in the IT security industry. :D
>>
>>1028173
coloredlove.com (or some such name)

Only allow blacks to meet... Fortune 500 advertise because they support diversity...

Profit?
>>
>>1028320
Already answered the first part a little back.
I'm in Hungary.
>>
>>1028323
Yes, thank you for answering... I saw that answer and deleted my post.. but you are very quick.

I didn't go there.. but Hungary and Czech are next on my list.. beautiful part of the world.
>>
>>1028090
Bretty nice. I'm Indian, can I join/invest?
>>
>>1028090
What happened to that Madison site for cheaters?

>>1028208
>mobile APPs
-_-
>>
thats so cool
>>
Good idea. Post the site on tumblr to get some attention
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.