[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of new businesses will we see in 2016? As technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Drone Camera.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Drone Camera.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
What kind of new businesses will we see in 2016?

As technology develops, new business opportunities emerge. Take drone photography for an example. What will 2016 bring?
>>
We'll have at least 3 more major companies use the uberification method to build global brands.
>>
>>1027354
>uberification method
Sorry I am retard, can you explain?
>>
>Yo /biz/ anybody has experience with drone photography/video?
>hey /biz/ looking to start my own drone photography company, any ideas?
>Looking to start my own business with drones. Maybe in video recording what do you think /biz/?
>CAN I MAKE 200K YEAR WITH DRONES?
> hey biz/ just bought 500k worth drones!! is the best invesment you can ever make !!
>looking to start my own military drones with ak-47s and m16, any advice?
>dronEs arE the damn futUrah
>drones n' sheeittt
>>
as someone who is an aerospace engineer working on civilian drone technology I can say that anyone who is wanting to get into the drone business for aerial photography is already behind the eight ball. I've seen many great ideas for drones and they can serve just about any purpose you can think of if you can develop the tech yourself. As an Australian, I've heard a company has a drone that can do shark patrol on beaches and it will be used this year on many Australian beaches. Helicopter businesses are going to get destroyed by drones.
>>
>>1027458
Short on helicopter manufacturer's stock?
>>
>>1027464
I can't give you any investing advice so do not ask me. But I can say that I know of companies using drones right now for agriculture analysis, power line inspections, mine site mapping, aerial photography, hollywood movies, postal delivery and in a few years there will be drones used for simple construction. Just about all of these are currently done by helicopters but at 10x the price and time. The only advice I can give is don't become a helicopter pilot as a career because things will get rough.
>>
>>1027363
basically he means built upon a "sharing-based" economy, such as Uber(ride-sharing) or Airbnb(house/room-sharing). But these new companies will be in some other niche, we just have to find out who they are before they go big.
>>
>>1027458
>>1027468
>>1027697
holy fuck
A DRONE-SHARING COMPANY
>>
>>1027697
>I've got it!
>credit card # sharing.
>>
>>1027458
I heard Amazon and FedEx were studying ways of using drones to deliver parcels to people. Dominos was looking at using them to deliver pizzas. They might just use computers to fly the drones, won't even need people to operate them.

Still many years off, but the possibilities are huge.
>>
>>1028759
Yeah they are doing that and in fact eBay has already done a bit of delivery as a promotional stint in Sydney earlier last year. It will definitely need people to operate. Not necessarily for it's flying but for the system support that will be provided once it's landed. Plenty of work will be there. Also, regulations require a human to be in the loop at all times so a human will need to be able to step in and take control. Essentially once the governments and CASA or whatever sort their legal shit out the drones will be huge. That's the main issue with them right now.
>>
>>1028759
>Still many years off
It's not that far off. They have been doing test runs with drones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le46ERPMlWU
>>
I want to attach a fleshlight to a drive and fly around having it suck off faggots in public toilets and the deposit money in a tin after they blow
>>
>>1027700
no.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.