[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need intel on China.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Sell ban lifted on friday for large-cap investors? or something else?
>>
>>1027139
c'mon /biz/ there has to be some anon that knows whats cooking
>>
The ban will be lifted on Friday IF it's not extended.

I have no doubt it'll be extended.

They're throwing everything they've got at it and the market is still set to tumble tonight.

It opens in ten minutes. Grab your snacks.
>>
>>1027230
I read on zerohedge that it was already extended.
>>
>>1027231
?
>>
>>1027246

large state entities are currently banned from unloading certain shares. Original ban was 6 months set to be lifted on 1/8/2016 but it has been extended in effort to try and curb the sell pressure in china.
>>
it's live! and moving up

keynes winning
>>
>>1027260
what kind of cheating bullshit is that?

Is there anyway that this has repercussions on this?

Or can it just go on forever?
>>
>>1027269
>forever
why not?
>>
>>1027269

you must be new; don't mean that in a negative way but china's market is in now way free. it's weird because some companies trade in both shanghai and Hong Kong and their prices are beginning to spread which is pretty fucked up IMO.

There will be reprecussions. They have their own plunge protection team and they are burning state funds in the hundreds of billions to prop up their market.

They will be selling US T- Bonds to do this. It's going to fuck everyone up. if china is liquidating us bonds japan, taiwan etc anyone who is holding our bonds is inclined to sell also or else be bag holders.

this is just my call. I have no idea what the future holds for sure.
>>
>>1027277
what happens to the state if it crashes? will the government survive? or will the private sector suffer the most?
>>
>>1027277
wait im just an average 4chan user, i need you to stop with the mumbo jumbo nick nack patty whack jibber jab micky mouse bullshit chinese.

who gets there shit kicked in from whatever way this goes, who suffers?
>>
>>1027277
>>1027285
>5
I mean like economic collapse or something? recessions depressions etc

meme it to me straight doc
>>
SSE is okay so far, but WHAT IS GOING ON IN FUTURES?!
>>
File: sr.vm.jpg (5KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
sr.vm.jpg
5KB, 199x253px
>>1027266
you shut your mouth
>>
>>1027299
There burning and liquidating hedge shares on the Shanghai kung index funds, that mostly means futures are down for and I suggest you better short them soon while the composite interest rates double by noon today.

There pulling about a couple of thousand shorts to pull this one off in the next hour.
>>
File: 1449730126455.jpg (35KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
1449730126455.jpg
35KB, 720x406px
>>1027139
free fall you little shit come on come on
>>
how long until the rodeo?
>>
>>1027277
>They will be selling US T- Bonds to do this. It's going to fuck everyone up.

They are not that insane. They could have done it in August, there was also some end-day scenarios where people were yelling it, instead they sold off holds in peak hours to keep it steady.
>>
>>1027307
who wins if free fall?

greece is still going
>>
>>1027317
why would they not sell T-bonds? whatever they did before obviously was not effective.
>>
>>1027285
>>1027290

I think that only people who are very wealthy will be hit the hardest. People who have their retirements and 401Ks tied to the market will also lose. If you are a basement Neet chances your life will not be impacted that significantly.
>>
>>1027326
>why would they not sell T-bonds?

spiking the borrowing cost
>>
>>1027338
which is of course not their problem, but the USA one.
>>
File: 1447968094750.jpg (61KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447968094750.jpg
61KB, 498x360px
>>1027318
a sandwich to get a rimjob from a greece female?

Yea there winning alright

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
>>
>>1027342
Why no Greek migration? Why only Syria?
>>
SLIDE!!!
>>
File: 1448418996928.jpg (233KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448418996928.jpg
233KB, 600x720px
>>1027348
>>
S&P futures right now? what's going on down 1% already
>>
>>1027338
wouldn't the dollar rally insanely? everyone that has US denominated debt in china (5 trillion dollars worth) would get assblasted.
>>
>>1027281
No survivors except some big guys
>>
File: rew.jpg (97KB, 1437x891px) Image search: [Google]
rew.jpg
97KB, 1437x891px
So are we dead yet?
>>
>>1027715
>for you
>>
Any actual economists that know their shit?
Can't tell if people here are just fucking noobs or not trying at all to make people understand who have a not so big economic background.
>>
>>1028587
>Can't tell if people here are just fucking noobs
If you can tell that they are noobs, then please share your insight.

What is there to say, China is in the similar turmoil as it was in August. The ban for selling positions by large-cap investors was about get lifted last friday, which probably made a chaos since people feared this will dump their stock value, so they sold asap. China is now pumping money into their system by selling positions they have in America or elsewhere, which is dumping their price value. A bit of volatility and an end-day media coverage by american media makes a lot of difference for the non-institutionals.
>>
>>1028623
Top kek, my insight is that I haven't even done research yet on this topic but just saw it pop up in threads. Wanting to get a basic understanding I read through the thread whilst shaking my head. It has been clearly stated that someone needs intel. Economists should be able to make someone else understand what is going on economically through statistics and facts. Not feelings and side tracking with unnecessary sentences.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.