[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Rich but what now? I have a hote bitch Nice car Nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1446004501414.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1446004501414.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
I'm Rich but what now?
I have a hote bitch
Nice car
Nice house
All the stupids things
And I have savings.
But what know ... Damn help
>>
Purchase a house negro
>>
What's your actual worth?

There's a lot you could do, but you might think that having a couple hundred g's makes you rich.
>>
Travel all aroungd the world and fuck bitches from all continentas. That's what I'll do
>>
>>1026955
Already have house
>>1026956
1kk
>>1026961
But where...
>>
>>1026975
I meant a negro that you keep in your house.

You could also build a renewable energy power plant and attempt to self manage. Sounds pretty fun to me
>>
>>1026941

If you don't feel a sense of purpose in your life, then you're not as rich as you might think
>>
>>1026978
I'm not a Jew
>>
>>1026941
Grow as much psylocibin cubensis as your funds allow and distribute the product around the globe
>>
>>1026975
1mil cash? Or net assets + savings?

That's not as much as you'd think (especially if the latter). With your expenses, you will surely be run dry in 10 years tops. How much actual cash/liquid-ish savings do you have?
>>
File: Ibrahim_Body_CROP.jpg (80KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
Ibrahim_Body_CROP.jpg
80KB, 720x619px
>>1026977
>I meant a negro that you keep in your house.

why would you want to keep a negro in your house, are you european or something.
>>
>>1026999
For general cleaning and, if it can write, dictation
>>
>>1026941
Do you feel like you have enough time for yourself? Maybe you might want to make that your next goal?
>>
Teach others how to do the same, if not then get a better understanding of yourself and change something if you are up for it.
>>
>>1027045
More like dicktation. At least sell the videos of when he fucks your wife so you get something out of it.
>>
>>1026941
get me out of my debt
20k plz
>>
>>1026975
>1kk
Wtf is "1kk"? Were you trying to write "1mm" and were just too stupid to get it right, you poorfag roleplaying piece of shit?
>>
>>1026941
You can be a traveler. Walking around the world, meeting new people and discovering exciting is something that you can keep in mind for the rest in your life.
Also, plant a tree and write a book.
>>
>>1027113
It means 1 million.

But he's likely full of shit. He can't even answer how he's worth 1 mil.
>>
>>1027117
>It means 1 million.
No it doesn't. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>1027045
>it
Top kek
>>
>>1027080
don't listen to this fool. Buy me OP I'm a good house nigger and I have a 10"cock
>>
>>1027119
>1 thousand thousand
>1,000,000

You fucking incompetent troglodyte.
>>
>>1026941

Its called prestige nigga.

You throw it all away and start over.
>>
>>1027166
1MM = one million

1kk = you're a retard. Get off /biz/ you poorfag amateur faggot.
>>
>>1027218
It's a different concept you fucking retard. Each k is a grand.

1kk = 1000 thousands.

Have you even handled a thousand bucks before to know that its denoted as k?
>>
>>1027239
>>Have you even handled a thousand bucks before to know that its denoted as k?
Yes, I have. And I've handled enough to know that "$1kk" is not a thing, you retarded loser.

Or maybe you're just a troll trying to force a new meme? You sound like a 12 year old, so I supose thats apossibility.

So which is it: idiot or child?
>>
>>1027286

You are so sad
>>
>>1027298
I don't care that your jimmies are rustled, kid. I care about being right.

And I'm right.

Now gtfo /biz/ you fag.
>>
>>1027300

>pssh, nothin personnel... kid
>>
>>1027322
Yeah, you slink off quietly you little shit. There are adults here doing business.
>>
>>1026941
Find God brah.
>>
It sounds like you don't have a goal anymore because you've accomplished your previous goal.

Did you earn those things because it's something that society has decided is the symbol of respectability? It's not wrong if you did, but if you still feel unfulfilled, I think you should try to find something to do that you really like.

Is there anything you've always wanted to do but always put off? It's not really something you can kind of just come up with, it's more something you realize over time. Maybe on a day off, try going for a long drive through some towns you've never been through, appreciate the scenery. Try reading some fiction that's out of your comfort zone. Go for a walk somewhere you've never been, maybe in a town, maybe on a hiking trail. Basically try to gain feels. It might sound corny, but try to be alone for a little bit to find yourself. There's
>>
>>1026941
Don't even worry about money anymore now, and I mean that in the sense that you don't need to be concerned with accumulating a massive sum of wealth if it won't make you happy, not that you should blow it all. Anyways I'd recommend finding a few hobbies that you enjoy and making goals in those hobbies.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.