[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I don't normally post here but I need some advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1451997189222.jpg (73KB, 401x598px) Image search: [Google]
1451997189222.jpg
73KB, 401x598px
Hey /biz/ I don't normally post here but I need some advice. My family is a bunch of horders. My grandma is a horder, my aunt is a horder, cousins are horders and, even my mom is a horder. They all keep ganging up on me or other people saying things like "maybe someone else could use it" or "maybe someone else could fix it" as if this "someone" is supose to be a magical person that takes everyone's junk and fixes it and this "someone" usually never comes. What's worse is they get offencive about their junk but don't mind donating when they feel the need to but really, they need the money more. Their houses haven't been kept up in a long time and it's starting to show. This is getting to the point where its getting kind of out of control and is starting to ruin my health.

>tl;dr
I want start selling some junk online but don't know where to start. ebay or amazon? How does selling stuff online work(the whole prosses I mean)? I kind of get the gist on how selling stuff for amazon.

1) Take pictures of the item you want to sell
2) Package it
Do they send you boxes or something. I've also never sent anything other than letters through the mail before. Any tips on packaging would help me out alot.
3) Send it to amazon warehouse thingy to wait for it to be sold

After this I'm guessing they send you a check or something right? Any and all selling advice would be much needed.
>>
Don't know much about Amazon, I'll give you some tips for eBay...

They start you off with 10 item limits, maybe 100, and BEFORE you call in to get more, make sure you use them up and ship FAST (I would prepackage the items so you can do same day) because the faster you gain ebay's trust, the faster they'll let you sell big

Don't list high price items for your first few listings, this will trigger reviews and usually you'll have to call in to get it relisted.

Start slow for the first month of ebay, then you can start to sell bigger items and call them for limit increases.

A lot of new sellers make the mistake of running into ebay, listing highly valued items with 0 feedback and 0 sale performance history and wonder why ebay suspended them and doesn't want them selling on eBay anymore... don't fall into this trap.
>>
>>1026598
>Start slow for the first month of ebay, then you can start to sell bigger items and call them for limit increases.
Yeah I'll try to start slow and easy with small stuff like games or something(not really sure how big stuff would work just yet). Also is paypal still shit for selling things? I remember used to hearing bad things about them when it came to selling stuff.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.