[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, europoor here, with a few friends we're creating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: th-1.jpg (6KB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
th-1.jpg
6KB, 300x164px
Hi /biz/,
europoor here, with a few friends we're creating a way for Indians to sell some of the traditional items they create to european hipsters. We pretty much established everything we needed with the concerned Indians, and we're set when it comes to funds, but we need some advice regarding logistics.
Basically, is there anything regarding the law or juridiction that we need to know about in order to avoid getting into anything illegal ?
Also, do you have any general advice ?
>>
>>1026515
What exactly are they producing?
>>
>>1026524
this,
how the fuck is anyone supposed to know if it's illegal or not if you don't say what it is?
>I'm gonna buy and then sell something; am I gonna go to jail for that?
>>
>>1026524
>>1026532

The idea is to allow them to make a profit of what they usually handcraft, such as cooking ustensils, clothes, or jewelry.
>>
>>1026532
Word of advice. Never sell anything that depicts humans to Bongland. Because they will say that it's cheeze pizza.
>>
>>1026538
>cooking ustensils
Knives, yes?

Don't sell to Bongland.
>>
>>1026541
>>1026545
We were not planning to sell stuff to Bongland anyways.
We're playing the "it helps poor people from foreign cultures" card, it seems to work well on the art students and weed smokers we're targeting.
>>
>>1026555
Don't overplay it. And don't try to increase profits by stiffing them penny for penny.
>>
>>1026558
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>1026515
>Also, do you have any general advice ?

Yes, when in India, don't poo in loo, use designated shitting streets. You'll blend right in, and they'll love you for it.
>>
>>1026515
I'll give you some insight as Indian myself.
Firstly, this is going to very very profitable if done right, there are a lot pretentious fucks in the first world countries who will buy up this shit, so do not think that your market is only limited to hipsters.
Secondly, the country is really really corrupt, so you might need to play nice and grease some palms if you have to, you will probably lose your business if you don't. It doesn't matter even if everything you are doing is completely legal, the authorities are going to buttfuck you one way or another if you do not play nice.
Best of luck
>>
>>1026876
Advice taken !
>>
sell poopies for rupies
>>
File: Addiopizzo.png (2KB, 122x113px) Image search: [Google]
Addiopizzo.png
2KB, 122x113px
>>1026876
>corruption
Do you really want your country to stay poor?

OP, do your business in some place with at least some kind of anti-corruption campaign.
>>
>>1026515
DESIGNATED
>>
>>1026515
>>1026876
>>1027054
SHITTING
>>
>>1027000
do not leave any records, it is a major crime to bribe officials of a foreign country see kosmos energy and ghana circa 2010
>>
>>1027057
STREETS
>>
>>1027048
>Do you really want your country to stay poor?

I don't care, really.
I left.
>>
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>1027060

What a stupid law. Why would we take the side of foreign governments over our own companies
>>
>>1027060
As a german working for a company where this is a standart, I have never heard of bullshit like this.
>>
>>1027611
AFAIK at business schools in Sweden, student has been taught that corruption - if done overseas - is just a non-reacting lubricant. The truth is that corruption destroys the society in general.

Sweden has a pretty low score of corruption. On the other hand, we're pretty oblivious to it. Until recently corruption was only and only oily southerners thumbing wads of filthy bills.
>>
>>1027756
This. Corruption literally doesn't exist here apart from at most giving a big customer a nice whisky bottle for christmas so we are dumbstruck when our companies are forced to do it for real when operating in shithole countries.
>>
>>1026515
Say, you are doing it for supporting the artistic families in India, get one family to your art gallery with their original shit clothing and all hipster and rich faggots get pity and buy your shit.

They will network for you, you can make shit ton of money from this fag network.

BTW, I'm Indian, you need any more help?
>>
Thank you for all that advice !
Does anybody know how I can get further informations about the legal implications of importing that kind of stuff to Europe ?
>>
Sorry for posting 2 posts in a row, but I just thought of something ; since we'll need to focus on stuff that's relatively easy to make and that is easy to import, could those kind of cushions that people use for yoga be a really good item to sell ? Is there something I'm missing, or it is pretty much perfect for the job ?

Also, the people in India that'll work with us live and work close to the Taj Mahal ; is there anything we need to know about that place, regarding the law or its people ?
>>
>>1031989
>Also, the people in India that'll work with us live and work close to the Taj Mahal

That part raises concern... couldn't you have found any rural place to do your business in?
Pure scum live near that place, assholes who steal tourist's shoes when the go into Taj Mahal and any unattended articles, do you work with any Indian whom you can send as an envoy instead of going there personally?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.