[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to score a 700+ for the GMAT >Not exactly a smart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 5798cfd5c99afbb4ee72c2ba49b0c6a4.jpg (307KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
5798cfd5c99afbb4ee72c2ba49b0c6a4.jpg
307KB, 600x3031px
>Want to score a 700+ for the GMAT
>Not exactly a smart dude
>Sucks at standardize tests (about halfway through I am thinking of just answering random shit because I just want the test to end)
>Have 6 months to review
>Took a practice test and was sucking dick for beer money

I am wondering if anyone knows;

>A software that would help me review the contents, not strategize, but actually review the content. This is so I can review at least an hour every day.
>Any nootropics, adderall is out of the table since I am subjected to random drug tests at work

Its how bad one wants it.
>>
File: 1416355539572.jpg (162KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416355539572.jpg
162KB, 1200x800px
BUMP

are you all NEET? Its around lunch time right now
>>
File: 9paxaPX.png (391KB, 353x557px) Image search: [Google]
9paxaPX.png
391KB, 353x557px
I used veritas and the official gmat guides.
>>
File: sixoverten.jpg (31KB, 222x420px) Image search: [Google]
sixoverten.jpg
31KB, 222x420px
>>1026681

But Mr Handsome Stranger, those things dont really teach you the topics. Again its strategizing...

I dont fucking remember what Integers are
>>
>>1026687

whole numbers are integers.

3.5 real number

3 integer
>>
Anki
>>
>>1026687
I did Veritas also. It is pretty good. They send you books that go over all the basics of math, so I wouldn't worry about that.
>>
File: 1435362007498.jpg (190KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1435362007498.jpg
190KB, 747x1000px
>>1028223

I watched the pirated youtube video from them (its the live version or w/e) Have you taken the GMAT?

and holy shit this thing is creating a shit loads of anxiety for me....

I was never a good test taker as I said; about halfway through I am thinking of just answering random shit because I just want the test to end....

Why does one need to be smart in order to get rich?
>>
>>1028998
Ya I took it. Got a 600 on a practice test before the prep. I did the prep, I did about 75% of the classes and didn't do any of their practice tests because I'm still in university and didn't have time. Then I had a month break after the prep that I was gonna use to study more. I didn't. Still got a 710 though so I'm happy about it. Do all the classes and work if you can, my result may have been a fluke.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.