[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a a credit score of 800, about 40k in credit lines (never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1396002912380.jpg (171KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1396002912380.jpg
171KB, 900x675px
I have a a credit score of 800, about 40k in credit lines (never carry a balance) a 20k car loan paid off, 60k savings and a current income of ~80k online...

How likely am I to be approved for a business loan?
>>
>>1026279
No bank will touch you, give all your money to the bum down the street and live with an alpaca herder in nepal
>>
File: 10 out of 10.jpg (164KB, 1421x1059px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.jpg
164KB, 1421x1059px
>>1026291
i know you want to support your dad but there's gotta be an easier way than that
>>
>>1026279
I'm afraid you're out of luck OP, no one will give a loan to someone with your financial history
>>
>>1026279
You have no history of performing on a credit extension so : REJECTED.

Next...................
>>
File: Iy7zNEd.png (195KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
Iy7zNEd.png
195KB, 350x291px
Are you building a new business or purchasing an existing business?

Business loans are not given you personally unless you're proven to be bad at business and they need a personal guarantor on top. They are granted to the business entity.
You need a business credit profile through Dunn and Bradstreet, and the other business credit companies.

Get your ENTITY usually LLC, get your Employer ID Number (EIN)
Get biz bank account
List your company Phone and Physical address (not a personal home or po box, rent an office share or something)
a week or so later after you're listed, contact D+B to make your profile. Fill in 100% of the categories, statistics systems hate blanks, b/c can't value them.

Then you start small with a business to business credit line.
office depot will take a chance on everybody.
Get your 500$ card.
This one will have a personal guarantee, The rest should not.
Get other retailer partner biz cards, home depot is usually 2nd to say yes.

Pay all your bills

Get a few 30-60-90 day cycle merchant accounts at relevant partners. Auto parts shop for fleet, paint shop for flippers, whatever, then after a quarter or so have them send letters of credit to D+B

After a while of payments, and a full profile and you can apply for bank business loans.

After 2 years seasoning you can apply for AMEX business cards.
First Manager at the call center is authorized 150k limit. Get many cards through multiple browser trick. Recieve credit limit of 450k.

With no business credit profile, the best you can hope for is a personal loan to start a new business.

Given that you never carry a balance, which is less than the optimal 1% balance on one card, you are eligible for roughly 30k, unsecured and may be able to repeat that.

If purchasing an existing business however, pretty much anyone with a decent business plan and a team with relevant experience has access to 20M through the Small Business Administrations guarantee program.
>>
File: tripfag questionaire .jpg (46KB, 434x576px) Image search: [Google]
tripfag questionaire .jpg
46KB, 434x576px
>>1026703
>>
>>1026725
many lols
x bisexual
x gay man
x gay woman/lesbian
x chinese
+ heterosexual/straight
+ other
sapio, ephebophile
>>
>>1026703
You should write the sticky. I've yet to see you give shit advice.

Also, screencapped.
>>
>>1026730
As I suspected, you are indeed a bisexual gay chinese man.

No surprise here.

Also, your advice is garbage. There is no way to assess the credit metrics with the information given, so you are simply talking out your ass (like usual). Why do you post when you have no useful information to relay?

Please go.
>>
>>1026725
can someone please explain the "are you chinese" thing to me?
>>
File: 1398444823042.jpg (35KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1398444823042.jpg
35KB, 500x461px
>>1026703
Wow, thanks man.
>>
>>1026757
I upset a debt phobe troll, he was persistent in replying for 1 month every time I posted. the meme machine took over from there as of about november.

>>1026739
the x's are negative the +'s are positive. have a nice life, you were a pleasant troll, made me snort. 7/10 for effort.
>>
>>1026279

>never carry a balance

thar's yer problem
banks HATE people that dont carry a 10-30% balance on lines of credit

also, you have zero payment history which is another negative mark on you.
>>
>>1027544
Are...... you................ Chinese..............?.................
>>
>>1027544
>I call you a faggot
>you call me pleasant
No wonder your business advice is always wrong or inaccurate: you're a fucking pussy. There's no place for people like you in business, except perhaps to make lattes for your betters.
>>
>>1027544
are you Taiwanese?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.