[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an 18 year old in my first year of college as a Finance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1388897385353.jpg (116KB, 573x432px) Image search: [Google]
1388897385353.jpg
116KB, 573x432px
I'm an 18 year old in my first year of college as a Finance major. I've always been incredibly interested in stocks and want to know how to learn more. What books/documentaries/programs do you guys recommend to help me learn the ropes of trading? Vocabulary and just the way of things. Thanks guys.
>>
>>1025063
Who's to say you don't suck at maths or handling money in general? At least wait until you've passed your first year before you start shovelling money into your area of expertise.
>>
>>1025082
I'm not necessarily trying to invest currently. I just want to learn about it and maybe do some simulations.
>>
>>1025063
Voltaire has always been a shit philosopher. Any decent ruler knows that the illusion of not ruling is what sustains their power.
>>
>>1025092
Criticize the Germans, the Russians, the Burgers, the Jews and then tell me which one are not allowed to be put to the critique.
>>
>>1025092
its not actually a Voltaire quote.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
>>
TastyTrade.com
Use tdameritrades thinkorswim to papertrade.
>>
>>1026643
Are you Chinese?
>>
>>1026781
Anon we only do that to Li Sheng. Know your damn memes.
>>
>>1025587
Jews are criticized though, in the form of their treatment of Palestines. The issue is that the criticism is more in the form of centering a massive conspiracy theory that requires too many participants and does not benefit them in particular in any way described by the conspiracy theorists around them is the issue. And also blaming personal problems on them, like the inability to save money or get a girl.
>>
>>1025063

>We need a L...
>Hahaahaha! Not with your income. Fuck Off
> I love my job
>>
>>1025082
>projecting
>>
>>1025063
Who am I not allowed to criticize? ZA JOOS
>>
>>1025063
Buy The intelligent investor by Graham
>>
>>1025082
This right here

You're coming out of high school where you have had a mom and dad telling you about what to study in school. Or a guidance consular that had it all figured out.

I started off as comp sci hated programing and within a year was studying IT which is more the managing of the it people.
>>
my mom gets pretty upset when I criticize her.

What now /biz/?
>>
>>1025587
Germany might invade your shit. Be careful
>>
>>1027022
well no actually my parents had no interest in telling me what to do. Once again, I'm not asking about making money, I'm asking for some things to read and simulations and such so I can get the upper hand when I have a steady income and such. I want to learn shout derivatives and nearly all parts of the stock market. Even good textbook recommendations would be accepted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.