[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I multiply money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Photo 3087632.jpg (85KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 3087632.jpg
85KB, 620x400px
I don't like to seek advice online but I've got no one to go to in person. I could really use some advice. I am a 20 year old male who is expecting a baby with his girlfriend. The baby is due in one month. I can't explain the way I'm feeling other than that all I can think about is how I am going to manage to obtain success and stability. (My idea of this is the ability to soon buy a nice 500k house for my wife-to-be and my child and be able to sustain.)

Now all I ever hear about is school or work.
My opinion is that school is not for everyone; so I have decided not to go and end up being stuck in debt and working for a company doing something I don't like for the rest of my life. I currently work at a retail store and it is a part time job that I have no intention of staying at, I just really have no other option right now. I've got bills to pay and soon I will have that and a child to pay for.

I am fortunate to have purchased a classic car a few years back when the owner needed to get rid of it, so with the money I've put into it over the years have made it worth about 25k. I'd obviously like to invest, but I don't really know where I would put that kind of money once I got it. Does anyone here know what would be the smartest thing to do with it? I'm willing to work hard like I have never worked starting this year as I have a child on the way. I can really use any advice right now.
>>
>>1024473
>Having a kid at 20 with no educational plans while working in retail.

You better have family connections or a good inheritance on the way. You'll never make money in your life at this rate; the child and divorce will take any net gains you would have until you hit 45, and the built up debt won't be paid off by the time you reach retirement age.
>>
Sell the car and spend the cash on a fucking education OP. "Working hard" will never do anything but put money in someone else's pocket. Start school now that way by the time your kid is coherent you can live in a nice school district and not work retail in niggertown.
>>
>>1024473
>How do I multiply money?

Trade your money to me, I'll double it.
>>
>>1024473
Put it all into drugs. You'll double it fast. When you have a decent amount, invest in a small franchise. Buy some rental property, and then maybe a gun. Because you're going to want to shoot yourself when your girlfriend takes your child and new found reason to live away, along with half your shit.
>>
>>1024473
Giv moni
>>
>>1024473
Lol fucking moron. Good on you for sticking with the mother and kid though. I would take the other anons advice and go to college. Without a degree you're worth shit unless you happen to be the 1% of motivated, lucky individuals who don't need school..and I can tell from your post you are not that guy. Good luck kid
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.