What are your /biz/ related goals?
- regarding money / your financial statement
- your investments
- your company
- your career
- your income / saving ratio
- any further personal goals?
- regarding money: continue saving as much as possible like I am now. Has worked very well the last year.
- your investments: buy my first rental property
- your company: 850.000€ revenue would be quite awesome. Let's try and get it.
- your career: more or likely should stay the way it is. I like the position of my second job. But I would like to land more deals than last year.
- your income / saving ratio: In case I earn more, I will increase the ratio and save more to invest.
- personal goals: Increasy my japanese language level on N3 level, learn how to draw.
- regarding money / your financial statement - Continue to save £800 per month minimum. Once my Cash ISA hits £10000 (Should be March) start putting money into brokerage account
- your investments - Start looking for house to move out from home in November, Will have £20k deposit some £120k house.
>In B4 buying a house is a liability
I know it's not strictly an investment but it is an investment in terms of capital
Open brokerage account and start with £2k in dividend yielding ETFs. Accrue 3k to put into hand picked stocks and ETFs by August (Should have 5k in stock/ETF assets at this point). After this continue to put £300 per month into regular investments
- your company - Don't have one, wage cuck
- your career - Do pay boarding to move up to next pay grade, should come with 3-5% pay rise taking me up to around £30k before overtime
- your income / saving ratio - See above, £800 per month minimum of £2400 wage before deductions (Around £1700 after tax etc)
- any further personal goals? - Lose a stone of weight, become more productive and stop playing video games and sitting on YouTube all day, get off 4chan.