[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any legal ways to bet on the upcoming general election? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Any legal ways to bet on the upcoming general election? I want to hedge my bets and drop a few thousand on Hilldog but I can't find any non-UK betting sites.
>>
>>1022969
you really think dog is gonna make it?
>>
>>1022969
you know sanders is gonna win it right?
>>
Put your life savings on Jeb Bush
>>
>>1023163

I've got $5000 on Jeb and $5000 on Trump. Both of those are from a line of credit and I'm currently ~20k in student debt (Canada) but I'm feeling good about this.
>>
>>1023167

Jesus Christ I'm so sorry for you. I really hope you can pull that money out.

Why would you even bet on an election you know nothing about?
>>
>>1023159
>>1023183
Read about it yesterday, but it was as shad as u say it right now. The facts is Bernie is the third atm. What's gonna change that?
>>
File: donjon.jpg (18KB, 499x519px) Image search: [Google]
donjon.jpg
18KB, 499x519px
>>1023204

Bernie is 2nd in the dem nom right behind Hillary, and you'd have to be crazy to think that the Reps can win after the bombardment of anti-black, muslim, jewish, and mexican rhetoric that 2015 was. Recent data showed that every demo except old white people has shifted left. No amount of gerrymandering can help the Republicans. This isn't even mentioning how Trump's nomination/non-nomination will likely fragment the party. A Dem is winning for sure, so the question is Bernie or Hilldog?

So in polls, Bernie is 2nd. How is that gonna change? Well, it's not. The truth is Bernie is ahead of Hilldog, but you'll never know it because all major polls are conducted through landlines. Millennials (18-34) do not use landlines. A Harvard Review study reported that a majority of millennials will vote Sanders in the primary and will push him to victory.

Recall that the same EXACT thing happened with Obama in 2007/8, and now, Millennials are EVEN MORE eligible to vote and are EVEN MORE mobilized by social media.

Google poll data for Democrats from late 2007/08 and compare it with current Dem polls.

So yeah, you're out of $10,000 unless you wise up.
>>
>>1023167
pls be trolling (for your sake)
>>
>>1023167
>$5000 on Jeb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3VhsZm9t4
>>
>>1023204
He'll release his tax plan in a couple of weeks. If he manages to live up to his promises without raising taxes too much, Hillary will be fucked.
>>
>>1023674
Forgot source:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/03/politics/bernie-sanders-tax-plan-iowa/
>>
>>1022969
There are a few bitcoin-based betting applications available or soon-to-be available. Gnosis is one of them; Augur is another.
>>
>>1023163
You'd be better off investing in guaca-bowls
>>
>>1023145
quite obvious she is, betting markets tend to be much much better than polls when it comes to this sort of thing

Hillary is by far the favorite to win, easy money
>>
>>1023757

I laugh every time someone says this as if 2008 never happened (along with the plethora of other times in recent history that a frontrunning nominee fails to grab the nomination in the final 2 months).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.