[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED YOUR HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Alright /biz/ here's the deal:

I signed up for a bitcoin betting site, and I got a 0.1 BTC welcome bonus for verifying the account with my phone number. In order to withdraw my money, I have to wager a total of 1.9 BTC on sports bets, and the payout must be higher than 1.5x, and only 0.05 BTC counts per bet. (so if I place a bet of 0.1, only 0.05 will be counted towards the wager requirement).

Now here's the fun part: I played some slots for fun, and I managed to reach 1.1 BTC. And I currently have 2 bets of 0.25 each placed on Leicester City and Arsenal. So if I lose them, I will still have 1.1 BTC left.

I have already wagered 0.35 BTC which means I must wager 1.45 BTC more in order to withdraw them. That means I have to place 29 more bets if each bet is 0.05 BTC (since only 0.05 is counted it's stupid to bet more).

What should I bet on? Give me some solid bro advice and include a bitcoin address and I will send you an amount if I manage to withdraw my bitcoins. The ones I have at this moment are worth around $500, and if I win the 2 bets I have placed at this moment I will have approx. $800 total.

Any help appreciated. I hope you understand my wall of text, I am not that good at explaining but yeah.

pic unrelated
>>
>>1021793
>That means I have to place 29 more bets
Sorry, I meant 22 bets.
>>
>>1021795
>>That means I have to place 29 more bets
>Sorry, I meant 22 bets.
No no scratch that, it's really 29 more 0.05 BTC bets. I fucked up, ignore my previous posts. The real amount is 29.
>>
>>1021796
Here are some settled bets of mine, the amounts are shown in mBTC.

100 mBTC = 0.1 BTC = $43
>>
Here is some of my slots win history. Read from the bottom and up.

Help me to not fuck this up pls.
>>
Cant you match the bets the other way using a betfair account

For example:

Arsenal to win on btc site

Arsenal not-to-win on betfair

That way, whatever happens you break even but you still get to take their bonus.

Obviously you can only use betfair in the uk
>>
>>1021809
I also think you need to maybe chill and not gamble so fast..

Wait till you get a betfair account then proceed with my method.

Dont go so fast and rekt yourself
>>
>>1021842
I am not in the UK. And yes, I will chill. To be fair though, I never deposited any real money. I just managed to have unbelievable luck and may profit $800 from it.

Thanks mate, I will look into matched betting. I have read about it but never really done anything.
>>
>>1021839
But this matched betting strategy only works if both sites have >2x on the different teams.

If let's say btc site has 2.yx on Arsenal, and betfair has 2.yx on other team.
>>
>>1021846
Not other team. You bet on the same team not to win.

Betfair betting market is the only place you can bet on a team 'not to win'

Yes you will have to look through the odds to find a match that is good for this method but since you are just trying to rape this site out of its bonus a little loss on tge matched betting wouldnt really take that much out of your profit.

The only thing is im not sure you can get betfair account without being in the UK
>>
>>1021864
Does the "not to win" have the same odds as "to win"? If yes, then that's fucking amazing anon!
>>
>>1021864
I checked betfair, and it is available in my country. Registering now, time to rake the $$$ in.
>>
>>1021793
Do not trust this guy, it's a scam
>>
>>1021793
oh sorry misread
>>
>>1021915
>>1021915
Probably very similar odds. Its a betting market so they dont make money from your wins and losses. You are merely betting against the other players in the market. There's a 5% withdrawal fee.
>>
>>1021920
Glad i could help. I did a thread on the ins and outs of matched betting a few months back but no one seemed interested and some people called it a scam. Ah well, fuck those people me and you can make free money they can just suck their mums
>>
File: 1386641929262.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1386641929262.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>1021793
>I signed up for a bitcoin
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>1021946
One thing though, why does it say for example "10/11" on a bet? Why not the good ol' "2.1x" we're used to?
>>1021950
I have this screenshot saved for people like you.
>>
>>1021953
That british style odds, maybe you can change it in the settings. What country are you in?
>>
>>1021956
Finland. Checked for settings but found nothing
>>
>>1021953
Btw if the site you're using discovers you are doing this it will lock your account and ban you forever. Betfair will never ban you because they couldnt give 2 shits wether you win or lose because they make money from withdrawal fees.

If you want to do matched betting to make a living you can google "profit accumulator uk"
>>
>>1021959
http://oddsconverter.co.uk

Try that?
>>
>>1021953
You are on betfair EXCHANGE right?
>>
bet against trump becoming president
>>
>>1021965
If I'm doing what, exactly? I haven't even deposited any money to betfait, so I am not doing matched betting if that's what you mean.
>>
>>1021984
On Betfair you need enough margin to cover your bets so you might have to deposit like 200€
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.