[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become rich when you live in a third world country ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

How to become rich when you live in a third world country ?
>>
>>1020045
>get into law school
>make connections
>get into lower political office
>work your way up promising bullshit like "let's help the people/community/country"
>???
>collect money
>>
>>1020045
It's pretty hard for western companies to establish themselves in a country where they don't speak the language and have no one to rely on.

I would start a business to help set up and market businesses there. You know how your country works. They don't.
>>
>>1020049
Good idea thanks
>>1020051
More details please ?
>>
Which third world shithole are you from? More info needed

Also, are you from a prominent family or at the very least middle class? I.e., are the members of your extended family involved in business, law, medicine, the military or other petty bourgeoise professions?
>>
>>1020045
Look like that.
>>
>>1020051
Of course you have to ask lots of money, otherwise no one will take you seriously.
>>
>>1020045
Import refurbished toyota SUVs from the USA
>>
>>1020055
North africa
I have a pretty big family and they are all rich except my mom ( my dad died when i was 4 ) all my cousins and uncles are rich most of them are lawyers and judgers and the husband of my aunt is a known politician .
>>
>>1020060
Judges*
>>
>>1020060

Sounds like success is in your genes then. If your father was still alive you probably would be as rich as the rest of your family.

So just go into law. Follow your family. Maybe get into politics.

Make sure you marry well, and your own family will be rich one day.

Or go clean toilets in Europe, but I wouldn't recommend that unless you want to be a second class citizen. If you're gonna immigrate I would just aim for the USA anyway.
>>
and i'm a tall 7,5 -8/10 guy by western standard and a 10/10 here if that can change anything .
>>
Take a banana boat over to Europe and get on the dole.
>>
>>1020065
>Sounds like success is in your genes then. If your father was still alive you probably would be as rich as the rest of your family.
that's what i always thought plus since he died my mother stopped working and only cared for me we can live because we have 3 others appartements in total ( with the one we live in right now included ) and we rent them for like 400 dollars a month ( the two) + every 6 month my mom have 500 dollars because her dad was some rich faggot that own PLENTY of things and the family rent them and it's divised by 10 ( the total number of my aunts /uncles .
what can i do with that ?
>>
>>1020045
you could always illegally immigrate to a first world country and then suck 100000 dicks for $10 each, after that I would invest your $1 mil in a good index fund from Vanguard and move back to your original country for the lower cost of living.
>>
>>1020057
I dont think you understand how 3rd world countries work... Women are treated like animals, and basically arent allowed to have money.
>>
>>1020129

> implying the muslim world is the entire third world
> what is south east asia
> china
> south america
>>
>>1020129
you're generalizing about the 3rd world country. They don't all have the same problems; in some of them the men are treated like animals too.
>>
>>1020142

>China
>2nd largest economy by GDP and worlds largest PPP
>third world

Yeah, maybe if you're a peasant.
>>
>>1020078

Buy more apartments. Also work on following the rest of your family in whatever trade/professions you guys are involved in, but in the meantime get a job and try to get capital to buy (mortgage) more property.

Real estate is more volatile in third world countries because it's not as much of a sure thing, but the cashflow nevertheless is still good.

Enough cash flow and you don't even have to work, you can dedicate yourself to building a business, working on your profession, networking into politics.

Which country are you in? Morocco? Egypt? Tunisia? If you are somewhere like Tunisia with 10 million people, and it's anything like South America, it basically means you live in a big tribe.

Work your way to the top, and keep your family close, you will need them to climb up.

If you are somewhere like Egypt with as many people as germany...well, it's a lot tougher.
>>
>>1020146

China is third world, Zhang. It has more to do than just gdp. Otherwise we wouldn't call Mexico third world too.
>>
>>1020147
Tunisia
>>
>>1020147
The problem right now it's pretty much impossible to own/buy a house because since libyans came to tunisia it became too expensive because they have plenty of money , they are stupid and any amout of money to rent or buy anything ..
>>
>>1020161
accept*
>>
>>1020161
It sounds like you speak decent english. How old are you? That will greatly affect your prospects for restarting in the USA or Europe.
>>
>>1020183
>>
>>1020183
I also fluently speak french and german
>>
>>1020184
do you have relatives in the USA
>>
>>1020190
No but i have 2 close cousins right now that are studying in france and an uncle working there . ( Post-secondary preparatory school / classes preparing for entrance examinations to the French Grandes Ecoles. The preparation for the entrance examinations to the French Grandes Ecoles begins after a student has obtained a Baccalauréat diploma (the bac, which is the equivalent of A-levels in Britain, marks the end of high-school education and qualifies a student to enter university). A student will spend two (or three) years in the classes préparatoires in a fixed program of study that focuses on mathematics, physics and chemistry. These preparatory courses are rarely available outside France.).
>>
>>1020183
Starting over here in Europe is rarely a good idea. Because you'll be truly at the bottom of society. If you succeed at getting a life here you might still feel like an outcast and a failure. Most migrants dont understand that just managing to survive in Europe might make you appear rich in third world countries, but you'll be just above a bum in the west.

People are the happiest if they are just a bit richer than their neighbours. If you change neighbours the standards change.

That said, if you study in a country where education is cheap for non-Europeans you might get a head start in life. And you might manage to blend in.
>>
>>1020192
call your cousins in france and ask them realistically if they can land you a job there. If they can, go for it.

Otherwise, ask for the advice and mentorship of your wealthiest relatives / friends. You can explain to them why you seek their guidance, and they'll be the most helpful to you in landing you first good jobs and taking steps to be productive in their sector.
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (318KB, 1042x854px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
318KB, 1042x854px
>>1020045
Arbitrage

Step one:
See something that successfully works in the first world and is very popular (preferably some low cost digital startup)

Step 2:
Copy startup in your country before said startup company even thinks about going to fucking third world.

Step 3
Sell startup after few years to either the real company from the first world or to some stupid businessmen before you get overrun when the real company moves to your country.

Should work well in tier 3 Asian and the better African countries since most good US startups in their initial expansion only go to Europe, South African, China and India, Australia and maybe Brazil but not to all the smaller irrelevant countries.
>>
>>1020045
It's like a farmer asking "how to get a good crop yield on shitty land".

It's difficult, I'd just move to more fertile grounds. Aka, a first world country. Way easier to be succesful there.
>>
>>1020060
Egypt?
>>
>>1020183
>>1020189
Look into translation. You can work for Europe/USA rates while having third world costs.

Use all the saved money to fuel some other business that gets you out of the shithole.
>>
>>1020520
Nope i said tunisia
>>1020407
well they told me if i have good grades this year when i graduate then maybe i can come study with them there but i don't know if i can make it i have severe depression and i go to a psychologist every 15 days or so and it isn't helping me that much ..
>>
>>1020192
I moved to a third world country form a first world country with not much. One word, mate.
Freelance.

Use your knowledge of English to network online and get first world money while paying fuck all on living expenses. You'll be saving stupid amounts of money.
>>
>>1021377
Export local goods that you can get for cheap.

I used to import wooden shit from Tunisia before it became flooded. Shit like handmade wooden bowls and utensils.

Find something else that can be had for little to nothing and partner up with some European/American/Austrialian to export it for them.
Protip: Don't find anyone on /biz/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.