[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Daily reminder that Bernie Sanders supporters...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 94
File: 1449740660411.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449740660411.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
Daily reminder that Bernie Sanders supporters are economically-illiterate manchildren
>>
File: 1456093322608.jpg (188 KB, 720x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456093322608.jpg
188 KB, 720x900
>>
File: 1457671308197.jpg (187 KB, 856x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457671308197.jpg
187 KB, 856x691
>>
File: 1457733336997.jpg (24 KB, 476x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457733336997.jpg
24 KB, 476x414
>>
File: 1456095126082.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456095126082.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>Free shit for everyone!
>>
File: 1456093251260.jpg (70 KB, 552x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456093251260.jpg
70 KB, 552x553
>>
File: 1457514088577.jpg (138 KB, 600x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457514088577.jpg
138 KB, 600x664
>>
File: 1448802928559.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448802928559.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>
File: 1448917390657.png (506 KB, 664x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448917390657.png
506 KB, 664x668
>>
File: 1442471226673.jpg (171 KB, 960x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442471226673.jpg
171 KB, 960x582
>>
File: 1441998386310.jpg (82 KB, 960x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441998386310.jpg
82 KB, 960x528
>>
File: 1457364501125.jpg (61 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457364501125.jpg
61 KB, 1080x1080
Lol
>>
File: 1457732845752.png (370 KB, 1274x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457732845752.png
370 KB, 1274x816
>>
File: 1457364363811.webm (680 KB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457364363811.webm
680 KB, 600x338
>>
File: 1457588039220.jpg (201 KB, 459x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457588039220.jpg
201 KB, 459x308
>>
You feel special now?
>>
File: xh2Mxh9.png (38 KB, 913x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xh2Mxh9.png
38 KB, 913x642
>>
File: 1456870820836.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456870820836.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1457472607390.png (29 KB, 155x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457472607390.png
29 KB, 155x235
>>
Sure bud
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/11/gordon-gekko-inspiration-backs-bernie.html
>>
File: 1457364434337.jpg (341 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457364434337.jpg
341 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: 1456544446443.jpg (330 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456544446443.jpg
330 KB, 1067x1384
>>
File: 1454563696610.jpg (104 KB, 750x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454563696610.jpg
104 KB, 750x642
>>673411681

>Look mom, I reposted that Facebook article!
>>
File: 1457588498660.jpg (92 KB, 479x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457588498660.jpg
92 KB, 479x461
>Bernie cucks on suicide watch
>>
>>673411557
and this i why we don't elect joos. they learned they're lesson from the nazis alright. they treat everyone else just as bad or worse cause they can always use the excuse that "well someone did it to use so we know better than to do it to others." remember how Jesus touted the whole "treat others like you would treat yourself"? cause the joos didn't have and still don't have this concept.
>>
File: trumpf.png (159 KB, 953x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpf.png
159 KB, 953x628
>>
File: 1443037730521.png (194 KB, 293x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443037730521.png
194 KB, 293x397
>>673412261

Mad, cuck?
>>
>>673412118
Shut the fuck up with your racism. We've never elected a Jew to the white house and we're still right here at the precipice. I'm anti-bernie and don't need that type of bigotry to do it. Trump 2016
>>
>>673412261
Wow, what a compelling argument. I'm totally convinced.
>>
File: 1457649884020.jpg (163 KB, 895x1079) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457649884020.jpg
163 KB, 895x1079
>>673412473
Not really
>>
>>673412608
>>673412261

I hope these aren't supposed to change anyone's mind. They are terrible. Now get a job hippy
>>
File: 1457481619929.png (332 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457481619929.png
332 KB, 1024x576
>>673412608
>tfw the other side admits they don't have an argument and recognizes that we are going to make that appeal to logic and reason.

Schupenheimer talked about the welfare liberals refutation of basic logic, but to see it to blatent. My god...
>>
File: CuckieSanders.jpg (52 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CuckieSanders.jpg
52 KB, 640x960
>>673412608

>Molyneux says bad things about Bernie so he must be a Trump supporter!
>>
>>673412585
Like these memes are arguments...
>>
>>673410275
if your business can't afford to pay 15 an hour than your business design is flawed.
>>
File: AMERICA.jpg (30 KB, 552x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AMERICA.jpg
30 KB, 552x443
>>673412904
Well then who do you support, shillery?
>>
>>673412906
Most of the anti-Bernie ones seemed to be arguments and not just shitlord bullshit, but feel free to logically refute that.
>>
>>673412906

You want real economics instead then?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_demand
>>
>>673412982
Says a guy who has never run a business. Fuck you.
>>
>>673410275
> while at the same time giving them an education that will make them worth more

Take his economic policy on the holistic level instead of just focusing on tiny bits.
>>
>>673413027
>Most of the anti-Bernie ones seemed to be arguments and not just shitlord bullshit, but feel free to logically refute that.
What? Thats makes no sense? OH MAN PUTTING BERNIE RIGHT NEXT TO A BLACK IS DEFINITELY A ARGUEMENT XXXDDDDD
>>
>>673410351
this is a myth about vertical mobility

>>673410410
this is a myth about sanders' economic plan

>>673410480
this is a straw man designed to trick poor people

>>673410540
this is an artificial smoke screen about budgeting

>>673410599
this is another smoke screen about money in politics

>>673410717
character assassination

>>673410812
straw man

>>673410927
myth

>>673410996
character assassination

>>673411332
misrepresenation of context and myth about debt

>>673411557
this is a matter of political opinion

>>673411643
something about hairy ghosts and blue people

>>673411834
no true scottsman
>>
>>673413021
Dumbest. Fuck. Ever. You don't understand economics, and you fail to recognize that the end result of socialism is very negative for large countries with multi-ethnic demographics, how about that one? Get a life.
>>
>>673411332
This quote has been altered by the news source. It's "You don't know what it's like to be poor *AND* in the ghetto."
>>
>>673411557
you do realize sanders is the smallest supporter of israel running for office.
>>
File: 1448987208233.jpg (155 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448987208233.jpg
155 KB, 960x640
>>673412982

>if your business can't afford to pay 15 an hour than your business design is flawed.

>Liberal logic

How about learning a skill that's worth $15
>>
>>673413055
And how does this change anything?
>>
>>673410275
>Free shit
No, we just want out tax dollars to go back to the people, instead of the current model of handouts for the rich.

Welfare for the poor costs you $65 a year.

Corporate welfare costs you $4300 a year.

You retards are mad at the wrong people, and that's exactly how the corporate media wants it.
>>
>>673413276
Are welfare liberals such as yourself capable of recognizing modifiers like the phrase "most of?"
>>
>>673413397
Motherfucker, I'm a computer programmer, and I already make FAR MORE than $15.

I just want single moms and the working poor to have a fucking shot for a change.
>>
>>673413573
Most of? Yeah like 90% of those memes actually make sense
>>
>b-but soshulizm means bad economy!!1
>Germany
>Sweden
>America under FDR

How are conservatards so ignorant?
>>
>>673413295
Fallacy fallacy. Go ahead and take a class or two on world economic systems, maybe read Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy by Joseph Schumpeter, or even learn about it. Maybe go back through all of history and just soak in how many centuries of proof that you are wrong there really are. Then come back to me and suck my 8" dong.
>>
>>673413295
underrated hard truth
>>
>>673411536
Because he doesn't like anyone that's not white and doesn't respect women... duh
>>
>>673410275
Businesses will hire the absolute minimum amount of labor required to do the work.

That's true at $15/hour and equally true at $7.25.

Who is economically illiterate here? LMAO at conservatards and their long debunked bullshit lines.
>>
>>673413443
Corporate welfare... come on now. Is he going to end ethanol mandates? Solar subsidies? Also you numbers are wrong
>>
>>673413295

>I just took logic at my local community college

How about some empirical data then?

>https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227671735_Reconciling_the_Evidence_of_Card_and_Krueger_1994_and_Neumark_and_Wascher_2000
>http://www.economics.uci.edu/files/docs/workingpapers/2006-07/Neumark-08.pdf
>http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/44995-MinimumWage.pdf
>https://www.epionline.org/minimum-wage/minimum-wage-teen-unemployment/
>https://www.epionline.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/even_5-2011.pdf
>http://www.nber.org/papers/w5224
>>
>>673413708

>I just want single moms and the working poor to have a fucking shot for a change.

Maybe then they should spend less money on Xbox's and more more money on something productive.

Stop pretending that an artificial price floor will help people.
>>
>>673413885
ROFL FDR's policies in the new deal held back the economic recovery for as much as seven years and many of them were developed to help large corporations and drive competitors out of business in order to stabilize the economy, legislation which was later overruled by the Supreme Court you DUMB FUCK.

Germany: TRASHED
Sweden: TRASHED

And call me for what I am: a Classical Liberal

You're camp needs an education badly. So does mine, but at least we value hard work. Strike down the corporate welfare, yes, but do some other things that don't involve pandering to minorities or making things free for people who refuse to better themselves at my expense.
>>
>>673414031
<3 I truly love you. I'll get 'em on the right, you jab 'em in the left.
>>
>>673413989

>Businesses have limitless funds for any input costs

Straight up Reddit economics here. You may actually be braindead.
>>
>>673410275

> daily reminder you're an edgy underage 'matured' libertarian who never took economics nor completed and l any research besides listening to fat uneducated people on the radio

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/08/15/forget-inversions-these-20-huge-profitable-companies-already-pay-zero-tax/#384b35a262bf
>>
>>673414463
Lol "You're camp." Oh well, my words still ring true.
>>
>>673414682
I don't think anybody is arguing against cutting the corporate welfare here Jack, I think it's a matter of other policies that make Bernie essentially a racist and a bigot.
>>
>>673410275

> I'm a cuck who loves to get my ass rammed by 1% who pay zero taxes because I can't research because I'm a retarded gamergate libertarian neet oppressed majority git off b this is muh white male safe space


http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/08/15/forget-inversions-these-20-huge-profitable-companies-already-pay-zero-tax/#384b35a262bf
>>
File: 1456003600628.png (371 KB, 474x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456003600628.png
371 KB, 474x500
>>673413885
umm lets see last united states under socialism for long time broke up (believe it was called the USSR or something) china was failing until they pretty much adopted capitalism. entire euro-zone is shit 'cept Germany cause its fucking Germany and they can do good despite anything. and Sweden has a tiny fucking population compared to everything else mentioned. democracy and socialism work on a small scale but try and apply that to something like the united states (11 European countries can fit into Texas for fucks sake) it doesn't work and never will. cause why the fuck should people in area A work there asses off if they get the same as people in area b. read animal farm and pay very close attention to the horse boxer.
>>
>>673415010

Oh they're n not here. Usually crowd around threads like this.

Not totally for Bernie so idc.

Closing loopholes appropriately sure
>>
File: Trump.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>
>>673415039
Education confirmed.
>>
>>673413989
the argument here is that instead of hiring two people for $7.25 a company now only hires one because it's more expensive you shit eating dick nugget
>>
As a 26 year old who worked fucking mad hard to get a job where I work 9-5 in a professional office job where results matter, otherwise I don't get paid (I can make up to $300,000 or more a year, should I actually produce results in finding candidates for positions within 4 different C-level corporations), I have to say...

Bernie is a moron.
>>
Im broke as fuck and voting for D.Trump because I understand basic economics and realize im lazy as fuck
>>
>>673413397
so labor, no matter the rate of inflation, is always going to be worth $8 or less right? No matter how much money corporations pocket by avoiding taxes, and how much wealth goes into the hands of the top tax brackets, minimum wage should always remain the same? Economics 101? Faggot
>>
>>673415925
You done us proud son.
>>
>>673416189
Well, your labor is. Look dude, inflation is cool and we got them economic under wraps, but ees jard to imajin dat busineshes culd djust spay doubles based on som legislaton
>>
The irony that people won't vote for a Jew, but will vote for a guy with a mindset of a Jew.
>>
>>673414031
>clicking on those links
>>
>>673414408
fallacy
>>
>>673416753
fallacy fallacy
>>
>>673416521
Just say you hate poor people and we can end this
>>
>>673417028
fallacy fallacy fallacy
>>
It makes me sad to think there's a portion of this country that will be making their voting decisions based on memes that sometimes aren't even true or are incredibly out of context.
>>
>>673416753
That's... that's not even an argument. What, do you think that's a magic fuckin word that just instantly defeats all opposition? Fits right in with your magical thinking, I guess.

Fucking kill yourself, you lazy, arrogant cunt.
>>
>>673410275
I love how you attack an idiot that's not gonna make it to the grand finale. Bernie sanders is a joke. You might want to focus your energy on hillary as she's coming in through the back door and taking the lead, as in leadership of the United states of america
>>
>>673417427
fallacy
>>
>>673417481
AND she's gonna destroy trump. Trumps to foolish and far to many people hate him
He's more hated the George Bush jr.

People look at trump and think things like

Racist
Facist
Nazi
>>
>>673413708
>so we're just going to take it from those rich fuckers til they're all out of money and then uh..we'll uhh...have another revolution!

actual autist alert, you people are fucking clowns
>>
>>673417722
If people want to see the world burn then they should just vote for Hillary. She's more dangerous then Trump right? So fuck it.
>>
>>673412507
Eisenhower? Oh, Wikipedia says he converted to Presbyterianism. Guess he doesn't count.
>>
>>673417481
You obviously only pay attention to your own personal agenda. The Bern will win the nomination and eventually the presidential election!!
>>
>>673417722
Those, to me, are good. Hell, I'd vote for old Uncle Adolf in a fucking heartbeat if I could.
>>
>>673417722
Too* Too* Fascist*

Do you see why we don't take you seriously?
>>
>>673418377
Kek
>>
>>673417722
i doubt you even know what fascism even is.
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 800x1026) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 800x1026
>>
>>673420027
well then way the fuck did you learn a useless degree, normally you go to college to learn something which you can make money off, like programming/biology/chemistry or engineering
>>
as a european, the best entertainment to come out of your country ever is clearly the self destruction of your country during this presidential election
>>
>>673413183
If you can't afford to pay your employees out of your budget, then your business is fail.

When a business can't pay their employees a living wage, the government has to step in and bail out these shittily run top heavy companies.

Let's see if you can actually refute this with a point instead of "I've done many business" .
>>
>>673410275
his most important economic principle is to have wealthy corporations pay takes ....
>>
>>673420786
what country asshole? i bet your shit is burning down around you too
>>
>>673420786
dont forget the fact that the whole thing is a farce as corporations own their country....who is president is largely unimportant
>>
>>673421198
We would have to hike wages if they had kept pace with inflation / housing / cpi.
>>
>>673420758
Those jobs are going away too, can't you see the 1:1 pattern here? It's not fucking complex. This was the whole "capitalism cannot tolerate a barrier".

As an employer with ONLY a fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders, there is an obvious course of action: reduce cost, promote profit (only by growth).

It is amoral.
>>
Not even manchildren, just children. A lot of his supporters are teenagers who can't even vote. Even though his economic policies are a fantasy I still think he's the best candidate because he's probably the only one who won't start WW3
>>
>>673421635
It would be more efficient to divorce wages and healthcare and employment, as Thomas Paine suggested we should embrace the citizens dividend.
>>
>>673421788
Getting ANYTHING through our current house/senate is a fantasy.

Turtle man will fuck over his own constituents because he thinks it makes Obama look bad.

He's holding people's quality of life hostage.
>>
File: 1457660571874.png (628 KB, 862x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457660571874.png
628 KB, 862x544
I voted Trump in Michigan, first time I've felt good about voting 2bh
>>
>>673422814
>Infowars
Well makes sense since Alex is a top tier cuck
>>
>>673415010
>make Bernie essentially a racist and a bigot.
How?
>>
I support Clinton. She has the best position on healthcare, banking regulation, energy policy, and a decent tax plan. I'm have mild concerns about too aggressive foreign policy, and gun control seems like a huge waste of time in America at this point.

On the other side, Trump and Sanders live in a fantasy world. So the choice is easy.
>>
>>673423235
White people don't know what it's like to be poor and rich people are bad. Racist and a bigot.
>>
File: 1457635264721.png (426 KB, 519x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457635264721.png
426 KB, 519x505
>>673423834
>>
File: chimpout01.jpg (390 KB, 1200x791) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chimpout01.jpg
390 KB, 1200x791
Dems are the party of blacks, illegals, and muslims. If you're white and vote Dem you really should just kill yourself first.
>>
File: 1419497969318.jpg (84 KB, 533x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419497969318.jpg
84 KB, 533x700
>>
>>673423834
Meh, that was clumsy, but so was your overreach in calling sanders a racist and bigot.

He was saying that he doesn't know what it's like to be black in america, but that he surmises that its shittier than otherwise.

If you don't commit to philosophical charity, there will be none for you when you need it most.
>>
>>673422915
Alex is the most based person on JewTube
>>
>>673424129
He looks like Jack Quire.
>>
>>673424101
>illegals
>voters
Republicans actually think this.
>>
>>673424101
>dat jew making sure the blacks stay mad
>>
>>673424101
Most people who are democratic are white men.

That's obvious though, as there are many more of us than whatever the fuck else is here.
>>
>>673424308
Alex does a whole bunch of drugs and wears a tinfoil hat
>>
>>673410275
Doesn't matter, he keeps winning.
>>
>>673424328
Uh, no fucktard, the party supports and encourages them even though they can't vote. Holy fuck are you stupid....
>>
>>673423832

Clinton takes all of her positions on banking regulation and energy policy from Bernie. She is horrible and will go back on all of her promises.
>>
>>673424352
>Most people who are democratic are white men.


Yeah, that's not fucking true at all.
>>
File: 1415995809304.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415995809304.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>673415039

So you provide no evidence or suggestion to why your theory on socialism is correct.

China was apparently a socialist country according to you and Germany is tugging along just fine because fuck it they're Germany. The swedish economical model would never work on a bigger scale because once again fuck it, it just wouldn't.

I wouldn't usually give a shit about reasoning like this on 4chan. However when someone makes a pathetic attempt at being sofisticated by trying to condemn an entire ideology by refereing to an allegorical book about animals and communism from 1945, my jimmies gets rustled really hard.
>>
>>673424524
So then the republican part is the racist part? Sounds about right. Bet you cant even name a republican bill or law that helped anyone besides the wealthy.
>>
>>673424592
Well guys, time to change reality, because this little royal scion say it ain't be so.

KK dumbfuck
>>
>>673424672

>attempt at being sofisticated

>being sofisticated

>sofisticated

>sofis

FUCKING LEL, M8
>>
>>673424101
Prove it.
>>
>>673424739
>racist

You not even worth responding to. Kill yourself you useful idiot.
>>
>>673410540
Are you implying you need a degree to be unemployed?
I mean, there's retarded, and then there's this guy.
>>
>>673424864
You provide a valid citation then, you whiny little shit.
>>
>>673424946
Well your party does have the KKK. Didnt think you had anything to back it up anyways.
>>
>>673424929
Are you fucking retarded? Look at their positions on all these issues. You must just be willfully stupid.
>>
>>673425050
>The Republicans have the KKK

I rest my case. This anon is fucking retarded.
>>
>>673410275
Bernie's a jew; if there's one thing he knows about, it's money.
>>
>>673425183
Prove it then. Shouldnt be hard if you are so sure. You can spew all the shit you want but the real proof is in the numbers
>>
>>673425290
Other peoples money.
>>
>>673425337
If your too stupid and lazy to simply look at dems mission statements, I'm not going to do it for you. Typical lazy nigger, expecting everything to be handed to him....
>>
>>673425283
You have claimed one thing and you cant even prove it. Keep being a pigeon.
>>
>>673425366
Like America's?
>>
>>673424407
Sure he does, boot licker.
>>
>>673425041
I feel no such compulsion when white people are the clear majority and the majority of voters are also men.

More people who are black are going to vote dem, and more people who vote rep are white, but most people who vote in either column are white.
>>
>>673425488

>>673425538
The burden of proof is on the one who is claiming it. It doesnt exist and you dont know. Just assume
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>673425592
>>
>>673410275
bernie sanders is a faggot, trump is god emperor
>>
>>673426106
>sanders is a faggot, trump is god em
reporst you nigger
>>
Bernie is a fucking moron.

Let's raise minimum wage to 15 dollars and hour.

The cost of living goes up to compensate.

We're now back to square one. Jobs have shitty pay, businesses charge way too much, because hey, this dip shit at McDonalds is now making 15 dollars an hour, let's rape him for more money.

Meanwhile our currency devalues because everything is expensive and our dollar can't buy as much as it used to. OMFG, that's been happening for a long time. Whoda thunk it?!! Then our economy takes a nose dive into the shitter because the US dollar won't stand up on a global scale. Which has been a slow but gradual effect. Wow.

Vote Sanders, bankrupt the country.
>>
>>673426248
And you say bernie voters dont know economics...
>>
>>673426248
The cost of living has no established correlation with minimum wage. This (wrong) argument was used against minimum wage at it's inception and was proven false then.

The reason why is obvious though. Goods and services do not exist in some 'free market' (see also: fantasy) vacuum where supply and demand set the cost. Thats fucking dumb. Prices are set by regulation, the economy of scale, subsidy, a MYRIAD of other factors have more weight than raw demand.
>>
>>673425614
you
> heres this declarative statement
other anon
> please provide any proof or backing stastistics whatsoever
you
> no, just believe me because i said so

k then
>>
>>673413708
>Single moms and working poor

No one forced that dick inside her or forced her to carry to term. That was her choice that I don't need to pay for.

If you're working a job that can't afford you basic things like food, gas, and rent, you need to find another job. If you can't afford your car, Xbox live account, netflix, Amazon prime, direct t.v. Sunday ticket, etc... you are overspending
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 900x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 900x640
Dumbass trump supporting twat waffles...
>>
>>673427011
That's pretty much the sole debate tactic of libs.
>>
>>673427011
>other anon

OK.jpg

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160373/democrats-racially-diverse-republicans-mostly-white.aspx

hey, let me know when you are ready for the report on weather or not the sky is blue. WSW report will be ready on monday, boss.
>>
>>673427485
If you're white and think you will be getting any of this money, you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1452975447736.jpg (38 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452975447736.jpg
38 KB, 540x540
>>673427485
>>
File: 1453640140714.jpg (77 KB, 640x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453640140714.jpg
77 KB, 640x636
>>
>>673427643
think whatever you want, but that was my first post in this thread
i have no horse in this race, just calling you out for being a faggot
good job on finally giving a source though, surely that wasnt to hard was it?
>>
File: 1454890301626.png (320 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454890301626.png
320 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>673427643
OK, so what's your point? That minorities are too fucking lazy to vote, or that white dems are voting against their own self interests?
>>
>>673427259
>>That was her choice that I don't need to pay for.
>>
If you're working a job that can't afford you basic things like food, gas, and rent, you need to find another job.
So fuck her huh.... Even if she was raped and forced to pay for her children instead of going to school to get a better job?
No ever job out there is over 15$ an hour and most people need to work 2 jobs to make ends meet. Shit even people with degrees do this. But you are doing fine so fuck everyone else right?
>>
lets start a cut for Bernie tweet. or suicide by fire # feelthebern tweet
>>
>>673428036
>Louderwithcrowder.com
>>
File: 1452889153738.jpg (35 KB, 600x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452889153738.jpg
35 KB, 600x585
>>673428427
>>
>>673427728
Most people who are poor in america are white, and his policies that he has declared so far would benefit people who are poor, regardless of their self description.
>>
It's cool to criticize Sanders' plan and all, but it's worth noting that literally every other republican in the race has an economic plan that would be far more disastrous than anything Bernie could come up with.

The problem with people fighting against raising the minimum wage is that people assume that only kids make that wage. There are plenty of americans that have to raise children on that wage, and they end up on welfare and assistance programs that the public ends up paying for while saving corporations money. In addition, even young people who DO make minimum wage won't be able to afford an education working that job. Minimum wage is a joke, I worked in college as a janitor making 11/hour and even then I wound up over $70k in debt. I wouldn't have even bothered working for minimum wage, since any minimum wage job isn't even worth putting on your resume unless you're a kid.
>>
>>673426802
>The reason why is obvious though. Goods and services do not exist in some 'free market' (see also: fantasy) vacuum where supply and demand set the cost. Thats fucking dumb. Prices are set by regulation, the economy of scale, subsidy, a MYRIAD of other factors have more weight than raw demand.

And yet nobody is campaigning on the platform that we should be ending retarded things like subsidies and government involvement in private industry. Oh wait, someone is but if you mention that they have a good idea you're labeled a crazy person.
>>
>>673410275
Well, Yes and No. More like they are lazy losers who get stumped by basic arithmetic when you add a bunch of zeros to the numbers.
>>
File: 1454092867088.jpg (164 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454092867088.jpg
164 KB, 960x960
>>673428564
Ok if you are going to be a faggot, here is how he wants to pay for it.
>>
>>673428312
You're still saying the results of her life choices are the responsibility of everyone else. They are not. I like how you keep moving the goalposts though. Now she's a rape victim, what's next?
>>
File: 1453634330705.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453634330705.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>673428782
>>
>>673428690
Ending subsidies?

OK. Enjoy your tax free 50 dollar cheeseburger from arby's.

Dear John Maynard Keynes and Henry Ford, please reach your hoary hand from beyond the veil of this world and end this simple simmian.
>>
>>673428624
>Most people who are poor in america are white

But by percentage of population, there are far more poor blacks and hispanics, most of which are illegal and don't deserve anything but deportation. Blacks already have enough race-targeted benefits. I'm not paying for any more.
>>
>>673428801
Your Taxes go far more to corporate welfare than they do for foodstamps. So maybe instead of being mad at a baby, you should be mad at trump who took your money 4 times and gloated about it to your face that he made a profit off it.
>>
Reminder that our job crisis, healthcare crisis, and pretty much every other "crisis" we're currently facing were created by government fucking with the market. But don't worry, we'll fix it by having the government fuck with it some more.
>>
>>673428897
Didnt think you actually had anything to say. Just another person who posts memes
>>
>>673428036
This is pretty obviously not true. The military had costs of ~$600 billion in 2015 alone. 10 years of that with a complete tax on all million + income earners would be at least $6-7 trillion.
>>
File: 1453677197779.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453677197779.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
>>673429242
>>673429238
>>
>>673429129
Ah, the mental gymnastics and "feeling" facts of the low-information libtard. You're clearly just mad that your free ride is ending.
>>
>>673429346
>>673429238

Fucking FAIL
>>
>>673429025
Do you have any idea how much money you're paying to make corn an ingredient in literally everything?
>>
>>673410996
http://usuncut.com/politics/170-top-economists-back-bernie-sanders-plan-to-rein-in-wall-street/
>>
>>673429365
So we've been talking for a few posts, and you really have only said one thing. Thats not quite how an argument works if you just throw out buzzwords like Libtard
>>
File: 1453634278473.jpg (59 KB, 575x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453634278473.jpg
59 KB, 575x431
>>673429346
>>
File: 1453579259252.jpg (1 MB, 3906x2604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453579259252.jpg
1 MB, 3906x2604
>>
>>673429213
This is flat out wrong. If the free market was perfect then no one would have ever bothered to fuck with it. 95% of regulation is designed to address an issue that is causing issues, why do you blindly accept that the free market is somehow always right?

Seriously, who are these morons who think that the "free market" is not only always fair and equitable but also morally justified? It's a fairy tale. It's almost as stupid as trickle-down theory.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 627x693) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 627x693
>>
op is wrong and a faggot

Bernie will win, get over it. Feel the bern!
>>
>>673429025
>Doesnt understand Economics 101
>Supply and Demand
>>
File: 1453677305087.jpg (565 KB, 977x1545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453677305087.jpg
565 KB, 977x1545
>>
>>673415789
Yeah because companies with a sole interest of earning money will hire people to be nice, not because it's important for their company to work.

If you need x people to run a mcdonalds you will have to hire x people. You might cut a few jobs to save money but not close to half at all.

If they could run their company with half the people they would do it already, fucking retard.
>>
>>673410275
"Bernie is economically illiterate"

says the jackoff voting for a "business tycoon" who filed for bankruptcy four fucking times, lmao!
>>
File: 1453759102958.png (447 KB, 630x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453759102958.png
447 KB, 630x355
>>
File: 1454286039568.jpg (180 KB, 660x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454286039568.jpg
180 KB, 660x528
>>
File: 1454286089607.jpg (270 KB, 844x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454286089607.jpg
270 KB, 844x454
>>
File: Cc6YMlIUkAABGMg.jpg (53 KB, 600x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cc6YMlIUkAABGMg.jpg
53 KB, 600x587
>>
>>673430157
>>673430125
>>673430066
Are you guys even trying?
>>
File: XXrCbve.png (430 KB, 466x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XXrCbve.png
430 KB, 466x698
>>673430248
>>
>>673430244
>>673423969
To late
>>
>>673429834
http://www.freenation.org/a/f12l3.html
>>
File: 1457341862391.png (382 KB, 845x1952) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457341862391.png
382 KB, 845x1952
>>673430309
>>
>>673430511
You realize that is fox cropping what he said right ?
>>
File: 1453671072551.png (2 MB, 2500x1230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453671072551.png
2 MB, 2500x1230
>>673430309
>>673430309
>>
>>673410351
I'll address this, as someone from a country where the minimum wage is about $15.00

America employs more people at lower wages, but other countries employ less people and do more with them, the result is that there is less full-time employment, and more of a mixture of part-time - I think the American way is wasteful, you are paying more people half, but they lose time to do other things and be productive in other ways. (anecdotal source: American colleague who spoke of how many people are employed at outlets here as compared to the USA)

In my country our part-time employment mix is increasing while full-time employment is becoming less and less necessary, this is largely because of automation of many elements of industry and humans not being able to catch-up.

I guess, to summarise, I don't disagree with the premise of the quote, but you have to acknowledge that there are very different consequences.

Economics is a left hand side = right hand side equation

Increase wages, and companies find ways to do more with less.
>>
File: 1453632986339.jpg (120 KB, 866x991) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453632986339.jpg
120 KB, 866x991
>>673430684
>>
>>673429928
:3

little enlightened buddha over here.

Food is the highest traded and distributed commodity on the market.

It's price is not set by supply and demand. Nor is clothing, medicine, books, cars, or anything else you fucking buy.
>>
>>673430511
How stupid can you be? It was a quote from some black ladies feelings about the cops.
>>
>>673430754
i.e. American companies "over service"
>>
>>673411536
There probably isn't anyone alive dumb enough to not be able to justify their belief that Trump is a racist sexist bigot.
>>
File: KMiGB77.png (23 KB, 783x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KMiGB77.png
23 KB, 783x335
>>673430651
>>
>>673430057
omg this guy filed for bankruptcy but is worth more then i could ever make x100
truly he is a bad businessman

shit logic anon
>>
>>673430034
This is a point that people don't seem to get. Would some jobs be lost upon the immediate adoption of a higher minimum wage? Yes, but it's not a direct and linear ratio relative to the % wage hike.

Another point people don't understand is that the general income of a population dictates how much they can consume, and by increasing income you can increase the ability of people to satisfy latent demand. More wages = more spending at businesses. That increased business income also helps offset the lost jobs. Another way to offset job loss is to raise prices a bit to help make your margins better, and since more people can afford to buy more shit, they can also afford higher prices. The increased prices would not need to be proportional to the increase of income for the vast, vast majority of businesses.
>>
>>673430840
Everything bought is a product of Supply and Demand. No ones going to pay 30$ for a cheeseburger. So to stay in business, they must lower their prices to what someone will pay for their services.
>>
>>673430873
>>
>>673423969
Lies.

Watch the actual video.
>>
>>673430014
Trump's tax plan is a recipe for massive debt.

So much for fiscal responsiblility.

Under the Sanders plan, everyone's taxes stay exactly the same, except those above 250,000 a year.

Are you making more than that? I doubt it.

But what do we get for that?

Medicare for everyone, not just the old and poor. (Before you start pissing on medicare, talk to someone that's actually on it. It's literally a lifesaver.)

Tuition at state and community colleges for every high-school graduate or GED holder.

Infrastructure that's not fucking crumbling.

A massive boost the the economy, as low income workers now have money to actually spend, rather than the bare minimum to survive.

Incentive for the poor to actually GET OFF WELFARE, because they no longer lose money switching from welfare to a shit-pay job.
>>
File: 1395564780951s.jpg (2 KB, 96x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395564780951s.jpg
2 KB, 96x125
>>673412261
Lol, this is shit, you could google 1000 better anti-trump images before even seeing this one
>>
>>673410275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ymNmttW34
>>
>>673412261
What a weak and low energy straw man. Sad.
>>
>>673430766
>>673431078
Just a non stop fail fest. Why cant they afford to have kids? Oh yeah, price of living is more than the minimum wage.
>>
>>673431246
>>
>>673431190
What makes it a lie? ive seen the video
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/07/democratic-debate-flint-bernie-sanders-ghetto-racism-07.cnn
>>
>>673431066
That's what it would cost though, without profit, if there were no government subsidies guaranteeing everyone involved with production a certain level of sales commitment.
>>
>>
File: 1453008214566.jpg (242 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453008214566.jpg
242 KB, 861x1000
>>
>>673431203
I'll save about 4k a year, without having to pay healthcare premiums, and that's assuming I didn't actually get sick (my coverage pays 80%, but 20% of a HUGE bill is more than I'd generally have.) My mom is disabled and on medicare. She's better off, when it comes to healthcare options than I am, and I'm paying 4k a year...
>>
>>673413295
nice arguments you got there son
>everything you said is wrongx10
solid argument, u cant say against me
>>
>>673431407
Dude, a hamburger cost no more than 50 cents to make. They charge 5$ and make enormous profits.
>>
>>673430754
The massive numbers of part time workers can be traced back to companies trying to avoid providing insurance to employees since they arent full time. Now under obummer care, the employees get charged for not buying into the scam.
>>
>>673431356
>>
>>673430451
Medical care was cheaper back then because it was much cruder and less effective, as well as less regulated and far less successful. Hospitals didn't have to pay for shit like oncology suites or MRI machines or CAT scans or costly drug treatments because that shit didn't exist. Now it takes more than a stethoscope and a bottle of ether to be a doctor, and that shit costs money.
>>
>>673413367
Socialism and democratic socialism are two different things. Would you be willing to compare and contrast these two different views?
>>
>>673431529
Thats communism
>>
File: 1455129434441.jpg (65 KB, 519x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455129434441.jpg
65 KB, 519x400
>>673431203
>>
>>673413443
>corporate welfare
thats socialism son...
>>
File: 1453491163810.jpg (58 KB, 720x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453491163810.jpg
58 KB, 720x576
>>673431696
>>
>>673431529
Democratic socialism works.

See the graph, social security and poverty among the elderly, over time.
>>
File: 1453492254012.png (402 KB, 1720x3032) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453492254012.png
402 KB, 1720x3032
>>
>>673431066
No one is going to operate a business that doesn't make money. If it costs more to make a burger than you can get in revenue, then the more you sell, the more debt you'll have. No one with a brain would do this. Just fucking think about it man.
>>
File: social security.jpg (29 KB, 754x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
social security.jpg
29 KB, 754x539
>>673431529
>>673431958
Left off the graph.
>>
File: 1457607432063.jpg (213 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457607432063.jpg
213 KB, 800x600
>>673410275
>>
>>673410275
And ones who vote for Trump are retards who know nothing of politics
>>
File: 1457645181994-1.png (58 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457645181994-1.png
58 KB, 800x600
>>673410876
>>
>>673431203
Do you have an extra chromosome? Even bernie admits taxes on the middle class will be raised to pay for all his fantasies, the people over 250 will just be getting fucked harder than the people under 250. The only people that wont see a tax increase are the same people that barely pay any taxes and get most of that back at tax time.
>>
>>673431203
>Trump's tax plan is a recipe for massive debt.
I agree, he's an idiot

>Under the Sanders plan, everyone's taxes stay exactly the same, except those above 250,000 a year.
This is bad, we're already taxing everyone too much. We should be focusing on cutting out wasteful spending instead, like our insane military budget.

>Are you making more than that? I doubt it.
Justifying theft because it doesn't affect you is immoral.

>Medicare for everyone, not just the old and poor. (Before you start pissing on medicare, talk to someone that's actually on it. It's literally a lifesaver.)
I'd rather have a choice in my health decisions.

>Tuition at state and community colleges for every high-school graduate or GED holder.
This is retarded, we should be focusing on stopping young people from getting into debt by making sure they know that the lie about a college degree being a magical piece of paper that guarantees you a good salary starting in any field is just that, a lie. We should also stop subsidizing universities that continue to hike up costs because they can, since subsidies just increase to match. They'll have to either lower tuition or get no tuition. It's pretty simple.
>>
File: 1457643243176-1.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457643243176-1.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>>673431763
>>
>>673413885
sweden is a awful place... the people of sweden and germany work like dogs so the gov can eat peoples money, if germany and sweden wasnt as socialist as it was, it would be like 10times richer actually
>>
>>673431856
We currently have socialism for the rich and capitalism for the poor. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone got treated the same?
>>
>>673412261
literally 100% accurate. There's nothing more ironic than a trump supporter calling sanders supporters naive.
>>
>>673431900
>>673431763
>>673431607
>>673431480
>>673430679
>>673430290
>>673430511
>>673430244
>>673430066
>>673429749
>No good arguments of their own, better post a meme someone else made!
>>
>>673432582
Shit tier ones too. I'm sure he swayed a lot of people with those posts
>>
File: 1456881861858.jpg (71 KB, 659x659) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456881861858.jpg
71 KB, 659x659
>ITT 247 Replies 71 Posters

BernieCucks are getting desperate.

This is now a Trump Thread


H I G H E N E R G Y
>>
File: what can men do.jpg (173 KB, 656x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what can men do.jpg
173 KB, 656x425
>>673413908
Because nothing changed when the internet came along. And we are not being replaced my robots.
Fuck right off with those flawed arguments.
>>
>>673413708
>I just want single moms and the working poor to have a fucking shot for a change.
Single moms can do very well if they apply themselves. This I-shit-out-a-kid-someone-needs-to-take-responsibility-but-not-me mindset is what sets them up for failure. The "working poor" are people who are trying to live outside of their means. Apply yourself and maybe, just maybe some of these people will make something of themselves instead of settling and blaming everyone else.
>>
>>673410275
The American economy is driven, in large part, by consumer spending. If you double their purchasing power you'll aid economic growth. And that's nothing but an argument to retard increases in minimum wage.

>>673410351
This argument is literally a century out of date. It was used in the early 1900s as an argument supporting a wage-race to the bottom. It did nothing for little for the workers, if anything, and a whole lot for the employers.
>>
File: 1453014507236.jpg (67 KB, 600x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453014507236.jpg
67 KB, 600x499
>>673432798
>>
>>673432798
If you count the same guy posting memes over and over again, it sounds like damage control
>>
>>673413989
1=2
>>
File: 1453116415388.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453116415388.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>673432881
>>
>>673412902
>Schupenheimer talked about the welfare liberals refutation of basic logic, but to see it to blatent. My god...

Funny how you see this when people post anti-trump memes, but fail to recognize the exact same behavior by your side farther up the thread.
>>
>>673430684
>i founds tha pic churs guise
Take a closer look at >>673429835 you baffoon
>>
File: 1453072284236.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453072284236.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>673432798
"China"
>>
File: 1453176780018.jpg (32 KB, 504x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453176780018.jpg
32 KB, 504x504
>>673432798
>>673432798
>>
File: 1452646414848.jpg (72 KB, 500x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452646414848.jpg
72 KB, 500x562
>>673432798
>>673432798
>>673432798
>>
>>673431356
i just watched right now, he doesnt even say all of that, and literally says white people don't know what its like to be poor or to be in the gettho. Hell, the quote he got from that lady didnt even state the officers were white, he just insinuated it himself. How da hell is that quote, "When your'e white[...}" out of context at all? That is literally what he said as a reaction to the situation, i.e. what he meant.
>>
File: 1453446127549.jpg (63 KB, 336x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453446127549.jpg
63 KB, 336x337
>>673432798
>>673432881
>>
>>673424914
If you could understand what he was trying to say his point still stands. Oh and kill yourself or don't who cares anymore.
>>
File: 1452907905844.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452907905844.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
>>673432798
>>673433365
>>
>>673432798
>>673433365
>>673433365
>>
>>673432798
>>
File: 1453099368079.jpg (155 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453099368079.jpg
155 KB, 960x640
>>673432798
>>673433758
>>
>>673411278
Lol what fagboy?
It's their America too.
Hurry up and die already Grandpa.
>>
>>673431581
do you know what a subsidy is?
>>
File: 1457428803784.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457428803784.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>673429720
>>
>>673433316
Try putting the part where he says "I would say" which is referring to an agreement with Hillary, in parenthesis because he goes back to quoatijg the black lady afterwards. Not the best worded sentences but this is absolutely a quote. The point behind this is to show that their is a lot of mistrust in the black community for the police.
>>
File: 1453580486763.png (158 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453580486763.png
158 KB, 720x720
>>673432798
>>673432798
>>673432798
>>
File: 1453579493992.jpg (78 KB, 679x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453579493992.jpg
78 KB, 679x960
>>673432798
>>673433930
>>
>>673433961
Can you explain how it matters when we are talking about what would happen if costs went up?
>>
>>673431610
You are literally retarded if you think the reason health care in America costs so much is because of new equipment.

Do you have any idea what hospitals charge for tests that cost them almost nothing to run? Do you have any idea what it costs to go the the ER and literally have a doctor say "lol I dunno maybe take some tylenol".
>>
>>673424672
China was a country with alot of farmers, the majority of the population didnt have wages and lived of the land. Became capitalist and started to export as fuck, the taxes in china are probably lower than in most countries, because people in china dont pay taxes, theyre working "black".
In germany people work like dogs, theyre specialized in heavy industry that pays off well, they dont sell coffee beans.
Sweden is same as germany, swedens wealth was made after ww2, swedes also work very hard and sell high value products.
The government in sweden stands for half the BNP, i dont know how it is in germany and china, but i guess its the same. If the people had 75% of BNP they would be much richer than theyre today, with immigration and welfare its gonna crumble. According to IMF sweden is gonna be a 3rd world country in 20-30 years.
>>
>>673414651
>>673415789
>>673432977
>If the minimum wage is 7.25, businesses can hire twice as many people!

>Literally believes that businesses will hire people more people than are required to do the work.

>Calls others ignorant and delusional

LAWL.
>>
>>673424957
no, thats not what hes implying, youre the one being a retard.
>inflation
look it up

I honestly believe people are trolling on these threads
>>
File: 1444594859604.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444594859604.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>673432467
>>673432467
>>673432467
>>673432467

Hahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahha not bad mate
>>
>>673411557
What's wrong with sterilizing niggers and preemptively killing terrorists?
>>
>>
>>673432387
fuck/leftypol/ you're not wanted here
>>
>>673435061
lmao oh noooo stay out of my hugbox
>>
>>673426802
well compare sweden with norway, or these two with US. The cost of living is higher in norway but their salaries are higher, so they go to sweden to shop cause the prices are lower, theyre correlated with swedish wages.
The cost of living in US is lower cause salaries are lower.
>>673426248
is right, the wage rise will lead to inflation probably and the import of goods will rise in price which will lead to those with 15$ a hour will pay more for same products while companies that export will make more money, so big companies will gain from it, thats socialism, fuck the small buisness, we only want big factories where every1 works 15h a day so they can buy a bread loaf, welcome to soviet, oh wait, china ofc...
>>
>>673410275
>economically-illiterate manchildren
Wat.
>4chan
>full of manchildren
>vote for Trump
>every amerifat in here votes fot trump

>manchildren
>>
>>673416521
Did you have a stroke half way through writing that?
>>
>>673423969
the full quote makes him sound even worse, a giant cuck prostrating himself to al sharpton
>>
>>673410275
Are you really that thick? People don't pay workers minimum wage because they're incapable of paying them more, they're paying them less in order to get more money flowing to the top.

Stop spreading your cheeks for the rich fucks on wall street you cuckfuck.
>>
>>673434862
Im swedish so I would know
>>
>>673435550
Being called a "manchild" on /b/ is like being called a faggot in a San Fransisco bath house.
>>
>>673435563
>>673434150
Poorly worded, yes, was it still a quote. Also yes.
>>
>>673420758
You don't even know what his degree is you fucking ape.
How the fuck do you extrapolate that he has a bad degree from text that says nothing of the sort?
>>
Reminder that in a recent debate Bernie was asked if the Flint water crisis was evidence that the government was bad at running shit, and his response was to sneer and make a snide remark about how he was sure wall st could do better. The guy is literally just a crazy old man who's figured out he can get votes from young idiots by parroting "goverment good, business bad" over and over no matter what the issue.
>>
>>673435631
>People don't pay workers minimum wage because they're incapable of paying them more, they're paying them less in order to get more money flowing to the top.
People are paid their wages based on a supply and demand of labor

thats why all the skill-less, effortless jobs are all minimum wage

anyone can do them, theres a huge labor supply of people who can do them and the demand for such labor isn't that high

Hospitals pay doctors so much money because they're in such high demand and the supply of doctors is low
>>
>>673435223
you guys are fucking retards you blame all the big businesses ran by white people but when somebody mentions who takes even more by stealing actual tax payer money you just sit in the back and keep quite
just shows how much hypocritical your movement is
>>
>>673428782
Excellent graphic.
>>
>>673435992
we're all fucking apes after we lose our virginity
>>
>>673429835
No, magical thinking is when you think that crossing your fingers will make your racehorse win or other such things
>>
>>673434422
It will lead to 1 worker doing the job of 2, like in germany and sweden. Or big companies like mcdonalds and wallmart will start to buy machines to do the work, like self service cashiers and stuff, we see it all over EU.

And the lower wage makes it possible for companies to grow which lead to more jobs.
Its just stupid to force people to pay more than theyre willing to. Its theft, but low lives like bernie doesnt care ofc
>>
>>673430679
HOLY SHIT FUCK SAPLING, I HAD A CHEM CLASS MY PROF USED ON THERE, SO SHITTY
>>
>>673413295
Its pointless to try, people are literally retarded here and will mindly follow Trump, ignoring all he's said they don't like and just focusing on the 2-3 points they like.
>>
>>673432470
yeah, but i rather give money to people who work than those who dont. So no1 should get welfare, lower the taxes so those who earn 7.25 can buy more instead of gov taking them.
Corprate welfare is same as higher wages, the gov gives money to corps so they dont die or go offshore.
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 94
Thread DB ID: 559136



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.