[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Am I overreacting for calling this guy a...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (867 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
867 KB, 2048x1536
Am I overreacting for calling this guy a shitbag cuz he lets his kids play on someone's grave?
>>
OP you're a vet right?

No you are not wrong

I've done the same thing. You're completely right. People should be publicly shamed for appalling behavior. IRL is not /b/ so good on ya, bud
>>
yes, they are children
>>
>>673376975
Not a vet but my father and brother are
>>
>>673376637
>>673376727

>comes to 4chan for a definitive answer

Its subjective so just feel right doing what you thought was right. Granted it was calling him a shitbag.
>>
>>673377115
Exactly, American parents are so neglectful
>>
Terrible parents, but the dead guy doesn't give a shit so Idc
>>
>>673377115
Seems like a great opportunity to start teaching them right from wrong
>>
Aslong as they don't go around kicking flowers or taking a piss near graves, I think it's fine that they enjoy themselves on a sunny day when their parents force them to attend to some boring ass church shit. If I were a kid I'd fucking hate to go if my movement was restricted because some old people with a stick up their ass have an opinion on how to behave at a gravyard.

Honestly, the people who rest there would probably be happy that the youth was happy and playing around in the grass rather than staying silent and waiting to get home. Fuck norms
>>
>>673377392

you're going to teach them that playing is wrong
>>
>>673376571

Call him a shit bag for allowing his son to wear the cunt hat.

And no, they shouldn't be allowed to do this shit just because they're children. If I acted that way my parents would have murdered me and buried me there.

Parents need to punish and discipline their fucking children, life is not a god damn zoo and there is a time and a place for horse play and it's not at a god damn cemetery.

>>673377115
you're the one who raises shitty kids to be shitty people, you're the reason we have hipsters and weak willed cunts constantly complaining that their feelings got hurt because they didn't get their way.
>>
>>673377478

i agree completely, let the children play
>>
>>673377581
Time and a place and that's not one of them
>>
>>673377596

yes, i am responsible for all of the worlds problems, boo-fucking-hoo
>>
>>673377926

see there yo go again with that whiny bullshit.
>>
>>673377663
Eat shit and die, Children are horrible
>>
File: 0.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.png
138 KB, 350x350
I have peed on someone's grave before.


This isn't really that bad.

It's childs play.
>>
>>673377596

>complains about complainers
>>
>>673377596
> If I acted that way my parents would have murdered me and buried me there.
>Parents need to punish and discipline their fucking children

Sounds like somebody needs a hug.
>>
>>673376571
They're dead. They won't care. Graves are for the living.
>>
Yes, you're an overreacting faggot. They're kids. Graveyards are where teenagers have sex.
>>
>>673378278

his daddy didn't love him enough
>>
>>673378077

cry me a river, bitch
>>
>>673377813

are they disturbing the dead?
>>
File: 1457300149548.jpg (79 KB, 498x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457300149548.jpg
79 KB, 498x366
It's pretty clear in this thread why children are being raised by shit bag parents
>>
>>673378474
oh no, my daddy loved me too much ;)

>>673378549
Nah, don't have that much time to waste

>>673378278
I could always use a hug, physical contact is always nice.

>>673378244
I know, I'm the fucking worst. I really wish I would just shut my god damn mouth and get the fuck over this petty bullshit. I'm such a twat.
>>
File: 1454041996975.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454041996975.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>673378646
Yes
>>
>>673378748

>don't have that much time to waste

and yet you're still here crying
>>
>>673378646
No but but I'm alive and it pisses me off. It's basically a teabag on someone that can't say if they do or don't like it. That's their resting place and no one should think they have the right to do what ever they want on it. Learn some respect, it'll get somewhere.
>>
>>673378891
I will never leave you. I will never let go Jack, I promise.
>>
File: 1455704922846.jpg (71 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455704922846.jpg
71 KB, 960x960
lil cunts could be using shovels ...
Kek
>>
>>673376571
Nah, that's a shitty thing to do. I was taught not to walk on graves from a young age
>>
File: 6446.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6446.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>>673378891
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>673377581
Tumblr faggot detected. Go suck a hobos dick with moldee dick cheese.
>>
>>673378859

it seems hypocritical for adults to build over graveyards and indian burial grounds and yet it is an act of the purest disrespect for children to play on or near a grave, but hey, economics and money aren't chlid's play
>>
File: 3995i.gif (2 MB, 200x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3995i.gif
2 MB, 200x243
Anyone else here thinks we need a new plague to thin out the population,more preferably a disease that targets young children
>>
>>673379313

smegma
>>
>>673379414
You don't need to test your faggotry.
It's always there.
>>
>>673378976
see
>>673379319
>>
>>673376571
yeah, I'm shocked you didn't get the shit kicked out of you.
The dead are fucking dead, who cares
I'd stab you, seeing as you love them so much might as well kick it with your homies
>>
>>673379467
You're wasting time, go on and get to sucking.
Make sure it's crunchy.
>>
>>673378976

>it pisses me off

great, now we have to change the way everyone else behaves because of your 'feelings'
>>
>>673379319
Most things we do daily seem hypocritical at one point or another normie fag
>>
>>673379646
>stab you
>/b/tard
Don't drink too much mountain dew, all that sugar gets to you. Faggot.
>>
File: wuhh.jpg (152 KB, 901x723) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wuhh.jpg
152 KB, 901x723
>>673376571
Of course you did, those people are fucking dead they don't give a shit. Why would you?
>>
>>673376571

You think the dead give a fuck?
>>
>>673379703

you're confused, see normie fags have respect for social norms like "proper behavior at a graveyard" and conform to those norms, i'm arguing FOR the children to be able to play there, which apparently is against societal norms
>>
>>673376571
who gives a shit, they're all in the fucking ground, i bet they'd all rather play with children in a graveyard than sit in the ground.
>>
>>673379885
You obviously never met my grandfather, he'd be fucking livid if some poorly raised children were playing on his lawn
>>
>>673379646
You don't have the balls tumblrina fag, "think of the childreeeeen!!"
Fuck the children and they're dumb cuck parents,they're ruining this planet
>>
>>673380019

he'd be fucking dead at the cemetery, unable to give fucks
>>
>>673379929
Which is why you should be shot buried and shot again along with those useless children
>>
File: 1455485292626.gif (335 KB, 600x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455485292626.gif
335 KB, 600x280
>>673379461
Yes ..
>>
>>673380071

watch that edge, bro
>>
>>673380248

razor sharp
>>
>>673380269
Sorry m8 I took the b8
>>
>>673380269
You're boring.
>>
Maybe I should start posting dead babies and children
>>
>>673380493
No balls
>>
>>673380321
You're boring
>>
File: 1455979449722.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455979449722.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>673380354
faggot alert
>>
>>673380224
Right over your head
>>
>>673380493

oh watch out, they might care about it, because, y'know, they're dead and they wouldn't want people posting pictures of them being dead on the internet
>>
>>673380603
"Hey look at my totally relevant reaction gif"
>>
>>673380019

Even more of a reason to let them play. Fuck your stupid grandfather.
>>
>>673380608

nah i caught it, you missed it though
>>
>>673380776
Fuck your dense and retarded brain
>>
>>673380766
Kek
Triggered
>>
>>673376571
>is it wrong to tell kids to stop having fun

yes
>>
>>673380776
How did you get be so cool? I wish I was just like you!
>>
>>673376571
>Fuck no
> you are in the right
> there just disrespectful
Go fuck around on there mom or dads grave and see what they say I bet the tables would trun then
>>
>>673380878
This threads fun
>>
>>673378426
100%
>>
>>673376571

Yes. The happiness of the younger generation is one of the effects of a country that is being protected. The guys down under would be ecstatic to see that their deaths were not in vain.
>>
>>673381032

or they would join you, like children
>>
>>673376571
im just saying when im dead kids can play on my grave all they want shit id prefer if they did it would bring me some afterlife happiness
>>
>>673376571
No you're not IMO. People don't know how to be parents these days. You don't have to be overbearing or even beat your kids but fuck, do SOMETHING anything to keep them in line. People let their kids run around being annoying and they don't say shit to them, I've seen kids almost get hit by cars because of lack of parenting and then the parents get mad at the drivers. I've seen dogs almost bite kids because their parents failed to tell the kids to not go near a strange dog and then get mad at the owners of the dog. People are fucking stupid and if they can't handle being parents they shouldn't have kids.
>>
>>673380776
Dude I would take a nice big shit on UR family's grave.
> cuz I'm just that cool
>>
Yes, it's just some dead organic matter now, nothing to be upset about.
>>
>>673378426

i love you, marry me and bare my children
>>
Someone's never danced on the dead to celebrate our dark lord
>>
>>673381147
I can I take a shit on your grave if I don't find a bathroom. It'll be "used and benefitted" fro.
>>
>>673378748
>oh no, my daddy loved me too much ;)
>daddy loved me too much
>oh no
he raeped u?
>>
File: 1456871868768.gif (65 KB, 300x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456871868768.gif
65 KB, 300x153
>>673378239
>>
>>673378426
100%
some faggots can't deal deal and the balance it bringz with the happiness in life, the children are happy in such a rough time as of a funeral (perhaps) smile , mourn at home with a bottle of hennesey or some shit
>>
>>673381309

you should send a bill to the cemetery and the family for fertilization services
>>
>>673381147
Idk about that....grave sites are a place you show respect. But if that's how you feel more power to ya
>>
>>673376571
Those are three tiny time travelers from 1938 and a small girl.
>>
>>673379461
Hoping this zika virus does.
>>
>>673381521
Yooohoooo!
>>
>>673381654
Kek
>>
>>673376571
yes

The dead are fucking dead. Those people don't exist anymore. No one is hurt.
>>
>>673376571
Yes. Life is for the living. The best thing that could possibly happen to you when your dead is for children to play on your grave.
>>
>>673381917
No, the best thing would be getting your brain put in a robot or something.
>>
Curb stomp one of them and show your dominance OP
>>
>>673382000
kek
>>
>>673376571

I find it beautiful that these kids are doing their thing on somebody's grave. Death is one of the best reasons to celebrate life.

To the innocent youth who see life's sustenance anew, why lay to rest what we can no longer chew?

The dead are dead for a reason. There's no honor or respect present in this situation, for they are dead. Nobody's turning in their grave, for this is their eternal bed. Upon age I exist to decay, for one day we'll all inevitably succumb and join them, the dead.
>>
>>673382000
best thing for whom?

cause I'll tell ya, what I would do if my brain were put in a robot, would not be pretty for the rest of you.
>>
File: 1453692443242.png (102 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453692443242.png
102 KB, 320x320
>>673382000
Nice trips
>>
>>673382000
no the best thing would be for someone to play on your grave
>>
>>673382233
Yep I'd start total Genocide of children if i had a cyborg body
>>
>>673376571
those kids are respecting the dead, by playing around them.

you and your mopey ass aren't respecting shit by bringing your negativity and abusiveness to their resting place.

go

fuck

yourself

you self righteous prick
>>
>>673378426
100% correct died mutherfuckers don't care
>>
Wait wait wait, this thread gave me an idea. If graveyards are one of the few places people show respect, and if it's because of the grave stones, we should put them fucking everywhere. All around major cities, inside of convenience stores, everywhere. Then where ever people go, they will be respectful, because of the dead, and it's a resting place.

It'll go like "Hey, don't be a dick, this is a graveyard, people are dead over there, and mourning".
>>
File: Bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>673382485
All this bait is obvious
>>
>>673382485
That grammar
>>
>>673382233

SEX ROBOT, SEX ROBOT!
>>
>>673382593
You're a fucking moron
>>
File: kindergarten-cop.jpg (257 KB, 612x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kindergarten-cop.jpg
257 KB, 612x380
>>673382384
>would Never work ..Oh
>>
I remember going to funerals a lot because a lot of my mother's side died when I was young. I'd play with my little brother but the rule was just not to step on the markers of the Graves (and obviously not ruin the flowers and other decorations).
>>
File: RustinChole.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RustinChole.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>673382717
One can dream can't he?
>>
>>673376571
yes, ffs they are just dead,
>>
>>673382384
agreed. would interface with compooter, and engineer a chimera virus, then break into the nearest virology lab, create it to be airborne, and disperse it, to wipe out generations youngest to oldest so the human birth rate collapses from the middle out, leaving a hole it can't recover from, and reduces the population to a tiny fraction of its size or none at all.
>>
>>673376571
Very much so. They're markers to signify that a human was alive once. As for the bodies or ashes under those stones, they're objects, not people. But I can totally understand the way you feel. I just feel it's healthy to let the past remain in the past. Remember your friends and family for what they were: changing dynamic entities. Don't worship the matter that once gave them form.
No disrespect.
>>
>>673381848
shitbag detected
>>
>>673381676
This shit makes me wonder about mother nature, Zika is literally the perfect answer to overpopulation.

>Oh medicine is getting better
>Kids with weak immune systems are living
>Virus Makes potential children mentally retarded

With the upcoming olympics its going world wide, surprised the olympic location is not being moved
>>
>>673382708

how so? it's interesting that we have designated zones for emotions and feelings, the enforcement is also fascinating
>>
>>673382618
>implying that isn't a point tho
>which has been made elsewhere in this thread too
>but i disagree with it
>must be bait

>o wait
>all posts are intended to spark further conversation
>all posts are bait
>fuk i r dum.
>so dum
>>
File: 1454377741713.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454377741713.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>673382972
Oh God I'm in tears
>>
>>673383119

>literally

post discarded
>>
File: 1456937872020s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456937872020s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>673382797
Yep nasty lil fucks are kids
>>
>>673383160
>2011+5
>not respecting the cemetery safe zone and triggering emotional family members.
>>
>>673376571
Not like they're gonna care
>>
>>673376571
no, he's a shitbag for making his kids wear fedoras.
>>
>>673383119
I have a mentally ill sibling,that bring said its better to abort
>>
>>673376571
Depends on how you did it.

A. Yell at guy to control his kids(yes over reacting)
B. Aye man imma let my kids shit on your grace one day (not over reacting)
>>
>>673383300

shame! SHAAMEEE!!! publicly SHAME that person!
>>
>>673382972
In an idea world anon, I would help you kickstart your beautiful daydream.
>>
>>673381676
It won't. It'll just leave us paying out the nose to take care of all the little waterheads that the mothers won't abort.
>>
>>673381917
100%
I don't want to be pumped full of formaldehyde, because if that happened, none of the nutrients and vitamins that make my body will ever make it into another living being. There would be no chance for the matter that makes up my body to return to the world of the living. It would forever belong to the world of toxic garbage.
So what if your corpse gets to look like you a little longer? It will forever be toxic trash. Fuck embalming.
>>
No I'd tell that fucker off in a second
>>
>>673376571
no, you should spend you life moving graves to places people never have been before.
>>
File: rubbadubdub.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rubbadubdub.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>673383399

dubba dubs
>>
What are we going to do when we run out of space for the dead?
>>
File: Daggg.jpg (1 MB, 1437x1818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Daggg.jpg
1 MB, 1437x1818
The real problem is they let them wear those shitty hats
>>
>>673376571
Yes. It's not like the dead people care. They're dead.

Graveyards are a waste of real estate, everybody should be cremated.
>>
>>673383534
Have you heard about the intiative of coverting your remains to fertile soil,they then plant a tree with it in forest,sounds like something for you
>>
>>673383714
my idea over here!
>>673382593
>>
>>673383300
>bait but..
>dubs for truth so...
No such thing as safe zones and trigger warnings outside of kiddie college, you coddled suburbanite yuppies.

Life is going to kick your ass to the curb when you graduate out of that hilarious circus.
>>
File: 1457465798444.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457465798444.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>673376571
i used to actually fuck in a graveyard sometimes with this really freaky girl.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?


this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgwFpMA61c
>>
>>673383730
I did see that, kinda freaked me out for a sec but it's a very cool idea... I'd let the little shitbags under my tree
>>
>>673377478
so edgy
>>
>>673383730
Yeah, though that reminds me of the girl who invented the mushroom suit, a suit comprised of a culture of mushrooms raised on her dead skin cells so that when she dies, they put the suit on her, and the shrooms just devour her entirely.

Neat, but also, still pretty fuckin creepy to see her standing there wearing it.
>>
>>673376571
Nope, parents should show kids to respect traditional values and cultural no No's . This is why we are fucked in the future
>>
>>673376571
If I was in your position I wouldn't overreact but I would be like "HEY THAT'S SOMEBODY'S GRAVE. HAVE YOUR KIDS PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE."

>>673376975
This right here. I like acting like a retard on /b/ and IRL, but if you're to stupid to realize that having you or your children fucking around on someone's grave isn't wrong then you probably shouldn't be breeding to begin with.
>>
>>673383855
People are stupid. The "Viewer discretion advised" was the original trigger warning
>>
>>673384067
>tending a culture of fungi your entire life so they can consume you when you die

That is like, an unparalleled height of responsibility. ...let me guess, she was asian...
>>
>>673376571
Yes.

Grave's are the most narcissistic bullshit. Anyone who needs a stone and a plot of land to memorialize their life for the rest of history is a self absorbed piece of niggershit, and is likely a Christian.

Additionally -- where the fuck else are those kids supposed to play? It's obvious they are too innocent to understand the situation -- let them stay blissful in their ignorance. So, what, they aren't "mature" enough to ascribe the same meaning to a useless and narcissistic stone? They aren't "mature" enough to think that entire plots of land should be sacred for eternity just because some faggots were buried there?

Let me tell you: you walk over the death locations of millions of people every single fucking day. Just because they don't have a little rock on the ground, does that mean they are less deserving of rememberance? When you danced at your prom, you didn't think it was disrespectful to dance over the graves of millions of past lives?

No, you say? Because you're not a fucking retard, you say? Good. Then leave those god damn kids alone and quit bestowing false importance unto a rock pressed into the dirt you fucking self induced schizo.
>>
File: Seriously2.gif (1 MB, 245x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Seriously2.gif
1 MB, 245x190
>>673376571

These are children... chill out. Let them play. Just don't start with teaching them to be afraid of anything which is "death-related"... why the heck are people doing this all the time?
>>
>>673383939
That's probably the most well-rounded, well-meaning, well-thought-out and inclusive replies I've ever seen on 4chan in my life. I don't think you understand what edgy means you deplorable faggot.
>>
>>673383714
FINE I'LL THINK FOR YOU

WHEN THE WORLD IS OVERRUN BY GRAVES WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO USE THE LAND ABOVE THEM THEREFORE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH DOING SO NOW.
>>
>>673384114
traditional values are ignorance and stupidity

not your grave, not yours to tell others what to do on or around it.

>but i was raised to think blah blah blah
fuck your shitty upbringing then, that's yours to sort out, not everyone elses to conform to.
>>
File: 1455201631849.gif (613 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455201631849.gif
613 KB, 200x200
>>673384530
>to be afraid of anything which is "death-related"
I meant everything..
>>
>>673384677
graveyards go out of business all the time, and have to move, exhuming everything buried, and sell off their property

we've got millions of neighborhoods built on burial grounds and entire cities on top of them

nothing is actually sacred, you stupid faggots, we just pretend it is for a moment here & there when it suits the immediate needs of our mythology
>>
>>673376571
why stupid americunt waste meat in goround?
>>
Who cares. So long as they aren't disturbing any headstones, flowers or whatever, I don't really see a problem with it. However, if you feel strongly about it I think you're entitled to your reaction, even though not everyone shares your pov or will really care
>>
>>673385154
if smort, murritards would make burger of meat

and eat

NOM NOM NOM SOYLENT MURRIFAT IS MURRIFAT!!!
>>
>>673385061
it's not mythology, it's the fact that you only exist because the dead made you, now promote cremations like a good goy
>>
Yes, they're just fucking dead bodies, there's nothing special or magic about them, fuck off christfag
>>
>>673385311
The mythology is far more important to americans than actual knowledge of biological functionality.
>>
>>673384226
Lol yeah she was some sort.
Infinity project maybe? Too lazy to check...
>>
>>673385311
OP isn't yelling at kids to protect the people that made him. They're dead and rotted into the ground already.

OP is protecting his idea that what kids do 8-12 feet away from an old casket has any bearing on the decayed festering worm-ridden remains of the body of someone who once lived in the past whatsoever. It's his mythology, which he projects as being all of humanitys mythology, that he's protecting.

He is incapable of critically thinking about the subject he's discussing and acting out on. That makes him either an ignoramus or a bad person. Neither is flattering.
>>
>>673385969
No, OP is calling the parent a shitbag for not teaching his kids that there is a time and a place for everything.

Stop projecting cuz it makes you look stupid.
>>
>>673377663
>spends time on /b/
>Likes kids
Deffinetly not a pedobear
>>
>>673376571
No, he's a shitbag.
>>
>>673385311
considering the number of ways that people of this world, much less animals of this world, treat & show respect for the dead, OP forcing everyone else he sees to conform to his boorish dour demeanor and attitude, is clearly all about his personal mythology, nothing more.

Fuck OP in his ass.
>>
>>673377115
so what youre saying is, let children do whatever they want for years, just because they are children?
you'd make a horrible parent
>>
>>673386431
Pointing out your illogical emotional thinking makes him look stupid?

Pretty sure it makes you look stupid, stupid.
>>
>>673386785
and you're horrible at reading comprehension
>>
Graves don't matter. The "people" in them don't exist anymore. You want to stop living humans from enjoying their life because there are broken bodies in boxes underground? Only superstitious idiots care if kids play on graves.
>>
>>673376571
(just a faggot passing by): omg thats the picture of life as we know it 2016
>>
>>673387314
Or just good people in general
>>
>>673387538
Good people in general what?
>>
>>673387735
Care if kids play on someone's grave at a funeral where they have a roped off area for you to stay in.
>>
>>673387896
Those ropes are so people don't fall in the hole, dumbass.
>>
>>673388376
Not the sharpest knife are ya boy
>>
>>673376571
Maybe next time try to communicate to him that he should take better care of his children, instead of calling him a shitbag
>>
>>673388598
He was a shitbag before he had kids so it just sorta carried over
>>
>>673388471
That's what they're for. You can go wherever you want in a cemetery, nobody cares. Dead people are dead, and you get upset when people play near them. You're dumb.
>>
>>673376571
Fuck you SJW. Keep your moralizing to yourself.
>>
>>673376571
Yes, heaven forbid some children have fun and be kids while standing on the ground above where a person was buried. How disrespectful of them to enjoy life with a dead guy right underneath them.

That was sarcasm if you didn't catch it.

Can you explain to me your reasoning for why this pissed you off? I an genuinely interested. If you have a good argument you might change my mind.
>>
>>673376571
I prefer traditional pagan values over your stupid revisionist judeo-catholic guilt and misery. Fuck your official roman empire religion, it collapsed the empire because it sucked balls and everyone could see what a shitshow it was and how badly it needed to be destroyed.

Quit pretending you're a part of it.
>>
>>673377478
Most correct answer in thread.
>>
>>673389354
I can see your fedora through the internet.

(no I'm not christian)
>>
>>673389285
>if you have a good argument
read the thread, he doesn't have one, other than >muh upbringing tol me thet death sad so ebberyone else hasta be sad too
>WHYY AREN"T YOU ACTING SAAAD
>RAAAAGE
>>
>>673377581
So I take it you imagine all children to be mentally retarded and always learn the wrong lesson from things
>>
Everybody puts a different amount of importance in the sanctity of a burial site. You are a moron for imposing your feelings on him. Fuck you.
>>
Yes, they are well dressed white kids.
>>
>>673389285
For one, they're at someone's funeral. Should show respect to whoever is grieving by not having your kids play fucking red rover as someone is being lowered into the ground. Not the kinda memory I'd want for saying goodbye to a loved one.
>>
>>673389491
If I wore a fedora, it would be a ten gallon fedora.

Unfortunately for the fedora business, I have been graced with a sense of style, so, fuck no.
>>
So a lonely virgin gets mad that some kids are playing on grass..
They probably don't even know there's a body in the ground.
If you came up to me and tried to talk shit I would laugh at you.
Why don't you do something with your life and get a hobby.
>>
>>673389491
he said pagan, not atheist you daffodil

christianity is just badly rebranded paganism + the torah (thanks for da monies jews, ok you can insert your book in there).
>>
File: 1457723531878.gif (358 KB, 500x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457723531878.gif
358 KB, 500x366
>>673376571
You can really tell who does and doesn't have kids by the comments
>>
>>673389779
If a person who's grieving find it disrespectful or upsetting that everybody around them isn't all sad and depressed just because they are, especially children, that person is a self-centered, immature, idiot.

And don't try to tell me I don't know what it's like. I buried my little brother when he was 16 years old.

Expecting everybody around you to conform to however you're feeling is more childish than what those kids were doing.
>>
>>673376571
WHY DID YOU BRING CHILDREN TO A FUNERAL?

What kind of irresponsible retard does that?
>>
>>673376571
I worked in landscapping trimming headstones like those. People trample them all the time. Does look tacky having kids play on them though.
>>
>>673390031
And who themselves is in fact a child still
>>
>>673390031
>>673390142
Fucking this. Perfect.
>>
>>673376637
>>673376975
>>673377596
>>673377813
Bait right? Please?
>>
>>673389705
I agree. Who gives a Fuck. Its just a field to me
>>
>>673376975
>A vet

What does fixing animals or fighting in wars have ANYTHING to do with respecting dead people? You didn't have to be in pearl harbour to respect a random dead person dumb-dumb
>>
>>673389354
The roman empire fell because of you turkish shitskins.
>>
>>673376571
fuck you
>>
>>673389876
the body probably leeched into the soil 30 years ago already and its constituent chemicals have been carried down by rain to the groundwater table & carried off to a drainage ditch already. There's probably not even a body anywhere near them. Just a grassy field with a rock on it.
>>
>>673390127
This.
>>
>>673376571
No i'd call him a shitbag if he let the kids see a dead guy and told them about death from that age.

Why don't you introduce them to hospitals too?
>>
>>673390142
and who is an adult who still thinks conformity to social norms is as important as they thought it was as an impressionable kid unsure of their place in their social order.

Clinging to outdated stupid bullshit because it's tradition is why kids do not respect their elders. Nor should they. Adults have the luxury of being intellectually lazy and passing the burden of dragging the world forward to the next generation.

We should have all been euthanized at 30, like Logans Run. ...fuck that stupid ending. Keep old fucks around because they're wrinkly and cute? They're full of bad ideas that poison the world.
>>
File: spooplevel.gif (62 KB, 450x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spooplevel.gif
62 KB, 450x479
>>673378859
>>
>>673391251
>>
>>673391069
Wait, you're not serious...

Are you?

If so, holy shit.
>>
>>673376571
Kids will be kids, no one in the ground would mind at all. Even if they could say something. Now if it was destructive that is another story.
>>
Cemeteries, graves, whatever, they don't "mean" shit. It's where we bury dead bodies. That's it. There's no certain way you're supposed to act while at one. There's nothing to be "respectful" of. Do you think the fucking rotting corpse buried under that gravestone gives two shits about some kids playing above it? No, because it's a lifeless corpse. It's not a person. And if there is some sort of afterlife and there are souls or ghosts or whatever you believe, why the fuck would they just hang around where their body was buried anyway?

Any way you look at it, you are completely retarded for feeling that way.
>>
File: laughingpig.jpg (458 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingpig.jpg
458 KB, 1841x1227
>>673376571
Yes you are you fucking dummy.

If I was dead, I would want the place I'm buried to be a place for carefree, innocent happiness than bitchass mourning and sadness. It really wouldn't matter though because I'd be dead, and wouldn't have a conscious mind to give a fuck with.

Quit being a pussy about dumb shit like this, OP. You know for a fact it's your own fear of death that's making you obsess over this brand of bullshit.
>>
>>673376571
yes cause those are just markers, there is no grave. OR else why did they leave it all grass.
>>
>>673391491
The issue isn't the kids, it's the parent not saying "hey guys, not right now, we're almost done"
>>
>>673391069
Hide life and death from kids
Hide sex too
Hide drugs and alcoholism
Hide religion
Hide war

Let them discover it and try to rationalize it on their own later.

Excellent results expected.

You should be a parent anon, you'd fit right in with every other white trash idiot breeding a litter of psychotic kids prone to every manner of extremist ideology.
>>
>>673376571
White trash dad don't give a shit
>>
File: sexespoop.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sexespoop.gif
3 MB, 249x249
>>673391251
>>
>>673378976
Trust me, the person buried there doesn't give a shit. If the family is the ones complaining, tell them to come to grips with the loss of their loved one and stop taking out their anger on the living. As one anon said, graves are for the living.
>>
>>673391561
I've got cancer you fucking dunce, I'm cool with dying
>>
>>673377478
When i use to go to church we had easter egg hunts around the cemetery. I think my church was real chill.
>>
>>673391998
>trust me

but who is me?
why would anyone trust one anonymous voice on the internet, and not all the anonymous voices on the internet?
why would anyone trust anyone on /b?
why would anyone think an argument that relies on having the person you're trying to convince trust you is a good one?

never say the words "trust me" when trying to convince anyone of anything anon.
>>
>>673391149
>conformity to social norms
That's what the law comes from. You don't know shit kid. Things don't magically appear out of thin air.
>>
Let the dead bury their own dead
> whining about skeletons dignitiy
> paying for skeletons burial
> givin a shit for the dead

thx mate i kecked
>>
>>673392171
same here, and we were fundies, of the evanglizing damning type.

i'd forgotten all about that.

the very idea that we celebrated easter at all, with an egg-laying rabbit, & other pagan symbols of fertility, and its entirely pagan name of Eostre, the springtime rebirth fertility celebration... I mean they really expected us to never connect the fuckin dots on this history? Wow.
>>
File: 1457052514828.jpg (55 KB, 500x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457052514828.jpg
55 KB, 500x639
Im posting from six feet under right now. Some faggot kids are running around on top of me.

It's pissing me the fuck off.
>>
>>673385061
No, this doesn't happen "all the time."

Moving even part of a graveyard is a years long process of collecting and separating bones, and when the graveyard is full, it's closed and maintained by lawn guys. They're very rarely reused, people are weird about that shit.
>I'm a gravedigger
>>
>>673376975
fuckin newfag fuck off cancer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Show respect for what, dead people? For all you know the occupant of the grave was the biggest kind of shitbag. I think its great to see kids play outdoors, wherever.
>>
>>673377478
first time i completely agree with someone on 4chan. nice feeling. well done, you wonderful bastard.
>>
>>673391508
/thread

Why the fuck are you fags still discussing this?
>>
>>673392811
No nigger it's about the living. Would be something else if they were shitting on it, that's disrespectful. You fucks are so dumb it's not even funny.
>>
>>673392325
That is where SOME law comes from, kid.
And since you're completely unfamiliar with law, I'll let you in on a little secret, law is not absolute, social norms aren't either. They are the opposite of static. Picking a set you like and expecting them to remain constant and everyone everywhere to adopt them because you like them is the behavior of a fucking lunatic. Otherwise you'd still be living in a pile of rocks in the middle east, you fucking ingrate.

Go shoot up an abortion clinic, kid.
>>
>>673376571
Yeah. It's not a person. It's a corpse, it's meat you can't eat that has to be buried so it doesn't traumatize someone. People aren't sacred. Grave markers are just rocks that cost too much.
>>
>>673389779
Better than the thug niggers that scream rap lyrics and smoke pot the whole time. For the most part, kids stay near their parents, as most funerals don't last longer than 10 minutes. The ones that do go off and play are almost always being watched closely and are told to come back if they're any further than about 30 feet from the gravesite.

Let the kids play, seeing adults cry and scream and get overly emotional
(Spanish and black families only, pretty much.) isn't going to help them out at all. They're kids, that part of their brain hasn't developed completely yet.
>>
>>673393074
While you wee just advocating disobedience to social norms, now you're mocking me for supposedly wanting to shoot up an abortion clinic. See dumbness, you fucks can't even think straight, is it the meds they fed you kids?
>>
>>673392688
I didn't say it was easy. I said it happens all the time. Currently there are 47 graveyards in the process of being moved and relocated in my state alone.

Here, professional gravedigger:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2015/04/happens-cemeteries-go/
>>
>>673393074
> law is the behavior of a lunatic.
Since yes, it's static at any point in time.
>>
>>673392311
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, why even bring it up? Arguing semantics, or can't come up with reasons why everyone should think and act like you?

I dig graves, I've never had someone get up and tell me that they'd like it to be nice and quiet around their plot. It's pretty quiet through 6 feet of earth, anyway.
>>
>>673393326
>what's sincere and what's an insult though???

Yes, I'm mocking you, very good you fucking wizard. MacArther genius grant incoming, any second.

Get a pen pal you lonely fuck.
>>
>>673393479
47!! Oh shit!

In my state there are over a thousand graveyards. It doesn't happen very often at all, and when it does its for government purpose, like highways.
>>
>>673393599
nigga, wat
>>
>>673393859
confirmed, this faggot lives in arkansas

where no one has yet heard of reading comprehension
>>
>>673393688
You browse 4chan AND dig graves for a living? On a scale of 1 to i hate life, how much do you hate your life?
>>
>>673377478
This absolutely.
/thread
>>
>>673394284
Dude he's a gravedigger, what'd you expect, a fucking intelligent conversation?

Be nice to him. All he knows is how to dig holes in the ground. It's like prison punishment, but for an entire lifetime.
>>
>>673377478
This
>>
>>673394338
nine hundred and eighty seven
>>
>>673394338
on a scale of 1 to i hate life, how much do you have your life?

Ooh I know I know... Orange!
>>
>>673394504
>>
>>673377478
>>673376571

It has nothing to do with the dead people's opinions, moron. It's extremely disrespectful to the living relatives to see such disrespect as dancing and playing on their dead relative's graves.

It's unseemly you vile, uncouth, swine. I would expect that from some trailer trash ghetto shitheads, and that's what it looks like to anyone with sense.

The graveyard is not some fucking playground, and the parents should be minding their children.

Anyone who says otherwise is out of touch with reality. Those graves are private property, not a public park. The law is on the side of keeping your kids in check, also. Don't act like a fucking nigger unless you want to be treated like one.
>>
parents need to teach their children a bit of respect
>>
>>673394338
I browsed the Chan long before I started digging graves. I like the people I work with, I have free time and I'm home every day before 4pm, so I can see my wife and kids.

I like my life. Things could be better, but at least I don't lie about my life to strangers on the interwebs.
>>
To the people acting like it doesn't inconvenience anyone, that's complete bullshit. We're not talking about the dead. The dead don't get a say, but the owners and managers of that private property, do. In addition to anyone with self-respect.

That's trespassing, and disturbing the peace. Stupid white trash.
>>
>>673377478
they're playing on graves. If they were playing AROUND them, then that would be fine.
>>
>>673394996
You sound like a nigger
>>
>>673377478

Other than all his blah blah blah church shit, the only thing that can lessen the impact of death is new life, or in this case, young life enjoying life.
>>
>>673395586
Yeah but not while aunt Mildred is being lowered into the ground, have some decency
>>
>>673395586
A funeral is no place for that, dumb-ass. Do you go to weddings and talk about the benefits of divorce? Do you go a library to have a loud party?

You people are either mentally ill or literally children without a concept of the world.
>>
>>673395366
The only people who get like this are old Spanish women, and niggers, because they think the spirit of their lost loved one lives on in their grave. It's why they're there all day every day, talking to it, playing music around it, smoking joints and leaving roaches and shots and beers all over their graves.

You want to see disrespect, go to ANY graveyard in a black neighborhood, it'll be full of trash and graffiti. I've seen people go as far as stealing the GRAVE STONE off of someone else's grave and put it on their loved ones grave.
>>
>>673396005
Every example you stated ignores the fact that these are kids, and kids don't know how to deal with death, and even if they've got the knowledge, very rarely do they have the attention span or dedication to be "proper" in a graveyard for as long as the ceremony goes on for. Some of these ceremonies, just in the graveyard, will last upwards of 2 hours. Of just standing there.
>>
>>673396397
The problem is the parents dimwit. Nobody expects a wild primate to do anything but shit itself and scream, but their handlers should be held responsible and either correct their behavior or stop it.

Goddamn, you're seriously this retarded that I have to get this pedantic with you. Your children are nothing to me. Mind them and keep them out of mine and other people's business and you can let them be as stupid as you are whenever you want.
>>
>>673381193
>dead
>organic
Pick one you pleb, you little whore
>>
File: 1449790463919.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449790463919.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>673397187
>>
>>673377233
Just American Parents
>>
>>673394996

holy shit get a load of this guy

Calm down faggot its just kids playing

Not even nigger kids like you
>>
>>673397187
Organic matter is matter which is composed of organic compounds, which don't have to be alive or supporting a living organism to still be organic compounds.

Organic matter simply differentiates it from inorganic matter, such as , say, a chunk of steel slag vs say, lard.
>>
>>673397431
Growing up in Canada with a lot of American cousins, I can confirm this
>>
>>673376571
Looks like they're pretending to throw this little girls in a grave... How fucked up is that?!?
>>
>>673395057
Thats good anon. Im honestly happy for you. But the other anon was trying to point out that its wrong to let kids run around on someones grave like that. If the relatives were around theyd have a right to be pissed. You may be jaded or desensitized because you do this all day long but put yourself in the relatives shoes. If your kids or wife was buried there would you want some little kid to be trampling all over their grave? If you still wouldnt care then ok no harm no foul. But not everyone would react like that so its just simpler and more respectful to the ones still living to keep kids in line when at a graveyard
>>
>>673397439
Yeah, and someone throwing a brick through your window is just target practicing? Get off it, dude, If you want to get technical, that's trespassing and disturbing the peace that the kids are doing, which would place the blame directly on their parents.
>>
>>673376571
Yes the dead don't care go be a faggot elsewhere
>>
>>673376571
the fact that he is forcing his children to wear fedoras is enough reason to be pissed over
>>
>>673398080
You should put that shoe on the other foot and fuck off yourself
>>
>>673376571
Yes, mind your own fucking business not everyone follows the superstitious crap about not walking on graves, it's just some fucking dirt and they are little kids bit harming anything. You are autistic as fuck if you approach a stranger over this. Kill yourself so i can have my kids play on your grave
>>
>>673376571
If it were a headstone I would understand, but its a footstone and people shouldn't expect other people not to walk on things built into the ground
>>
>>673398750
I think you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror
>>
>>673398750
Not* harming
>>
>>673376571
The whole idea of graves and funerals is fucking retarded. Let the kids play wherever the fuck they want, at this point there isn't a spot on the earth where something dead isn't buried.
>>
>>673398750
So you the fag that sits back watching parents do nothing while their kids destroy shit.
>>
File: yes.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yes.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>673379461
>>
>>673399200
*honestly i want it to target mainly blacks and low iq type people, maybe something that is resisted by brain fat, if your smart you have more of that.

Something that attacks melatonin would be great
>>
>>673398080
>this
Why the fuck do you care about a box of decomposing flesh buried six feet in the ground?
>>
>>673399487
Are you that dense? It's not about the dead, it's about respect and not thinking your way of life is the only way of life.
>>
>>673399487
Welcome to the de-evolution of man, as society is washed over by the likes of this guy and other poorly developed members of society with no sense of context, understanding, intelligence or respect. Even the neanderthals buried and honored their dead. Welcome to espousing a belief that puts you about on par in social intelligence with lemurs and musk rats.
>>
>>673400004
I think the guy must have a very shallow life and not many friends
>>
>>673400004
>quit thinking reality is the only way of life, just because others believe in fairies you should respect their beliefs in fairies
Respect is for idiots who restrain themselves from expressing their true thoughts.
>>
>>673400352
I can smell your vape from here
>>
>>673400155
>because retard cave people buried and cared about piles of dead flesh you should care about piles of dead flesh
Grow the fuck up, people die, move on. I don't want a funeral when I die, give my body away to whoever and burn the remains. I won't be there to give a shit, I'll be dead. The fact that we bury rotting dead is ridiculous because it taints the soil for years and years.
>>
>>673400524
Vaping is for faggots. It's pointless and there's no reason anyone should own one. If you want one though, go the fuck ahead, I don't need to care about what other people put in their lungs.
>>
>>673400778
And that's your human right to feel that way. Doesn't mean everyone else shares the same sentiment as you. You're not the center of the universe so stop projecting what satisfied your mind onto others.
>>
ITT: Butthurt faggots who think the dead care about what happens to their rotting bones and the intelligent people (not so) gently telling them, "No, sweetie, they're dead. That means they don't exist anymore, you pretentious sensitive little fuckwad."
>>
>>673401409
Quit excusing people for believing in fairytales. I'm not stating opinion, I'm stating fact. When you die, the cells in your body die you become completely lifeless and you rot away.
>>
>>673401409
>I don't feel like true facts exist so respect muh feelings
>>
>>673401972
You dumbfuck, nobody is talking about what the dead want or don't want. Despite whatever hole you're living in or whatever fantasy you entertain, the facts of the world are that those graves are the private property of living people, you goddamned idiot. Their rights are violated, you ignorant dumbass.

A graveyard is not public property.
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 558795



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.